Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
I'd be surprised if it didn't have all of that but I can't confirm since I don't play it.

No version has LoMobChara body. It's a mod that is installed by default with CMI and replaces the default vanilla body. It sucks compared to other LO highpoly bodies but it's designed to be compatible with all dlc costumes. LO highpoly bodies look much better but will often have clipping issues with dlc costumes and require basic blender skills to remodel and fix the clothes clipping and transferring shapekeys.
I'm trying it , it's great so many option
but torrent file it's slow haha ( i didn't complain)
since it's combined file

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
-use eng if you are not comfortable wasting over 250GB on a game.
Damn, the content of this game is interesting, but the story/gameplay is so boring. Played it for a bit but it's basically being a manager of a brothel which is not appealing to me at all.
Story is even worse since it's like here's a bit of a gameplay ##INTERRUPTION## ##STORY TIME## and then back to the scheduled gameplay. Not to mention the events which are so horribly abundant without any sort of filters to make it finding the ones you want easier...
If only there was a way to just take the content out of it to put it into another packaging or something.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
inlolzwetrust
I have some questions. Could you help me, please?

My game version is the Custom Ultimate 2023, with modpack 4.9. And I must say that I followed all the steps in the installation guide, and after that, I did not add anything else.

When installing the CMI, I don't remember if there was an option to include the Yotogi Anywhere plugin, but I see that there is a YotogiAnywhere.7z file located in BepinEx folder. Do you know if is possible to add this plugin to my current game, or is it incompatible? I don't want to break my installation, so could you tell me how should I proceed if it is not part of the CMI plugins package?

In the past, playing another version of CM3D2 or COM3D2, I used Maid Fiddler to change the maid contracts, but Maid Fiddler is no longer updated. Is there any plugin that has functions similar to Maid Fiddler?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust
I have some questions. Could you help me, please?

My game version is the Custom Ultimate 2023, with modpack 4.9. And I must say that I followed all the steps in the installation guide, and after that, I did not add anything else.

When installing the CMI, I don't remember if there was an option to include the Yotogi Anywhere plugin, but I see that there is a YotogiAnywhere.7z file located in BepinEx folder. Do you know if is possible to add this plugin to my current game, or is it incompatible? I don't want to break my installation, so could you tell me how should I proceed if it is not part of the CMI plugins package?

In the past, playing another version of CM3D2 or COM3D2, I used Maid Fiddler to change the maid contracts, but Maid Fiddler is no longer updated. Is there any plugin that has functions similar to Maid Fiddler?
*YotogyAnywhere (more rooms available for yotogi) . The plugin was zipped because it adds a lot to the loading time. To enable it unzip "BepInEx/plugins/YotogiAnywhere.7z" and "Mod/[YotogiAnywhere].7z"
It is not part of CMI. I don't know if it even works anymore. You can try it and delete it if it doesn't behave.

MaidFiddler is deprecated and dangerous. Use CheatMenu instead and whatever scripts there are to unlock skills

Reactions: changeling

Echo608437

Apr 11, 2023
I installed CMI and the plugins are present in the folders however they don't actually come up in the game. Like the hotkeys for the cheat menu don't work. I'm using the S-court version. Any advice?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I installed CMI and the plugins are present in the folders however they don't actually come up in the game. Like the hotkeys for the cheat menu don't work. I'm using the S-court version. Any advice?
I do have confirmations that the game works fine on steam deck but I'll need a full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt to figure out why your plugins don't initialize. If you got CMI to install then I assume you also got the game updated.
CheatMenu doesn't have a hotkey but you can configure one in BepinEx\config\CheatMenu.cfg or directly from the plugin manager (F1)
This plugin launches from the gear menu with that blue Cheat Menu icon but it's not available everywhere. It is available in maid edit mode for example.

Reactions: Echo608437

Echo608437

Apr 11, 2023
I do have confirmations that the game works fine on steam deck but I'll need a full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt to figure out why your plugins don't initialize. If you got CMI to install then I assume you also got the game updated.
CheatMenu doesn't have a hotkey but you can configure one in BepinEx\config\CheatMenu.cfg or directly from the plugin manager (F1)
This plugin launches from the gear menu with that blue Cheat Menu icon but it's not available everywhere. It is available in maid edit mode for example.
Yeah I can't find the blue cheat menu icon, I've attached the output log. Thanks for the help

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah I can't find the blue cheat menu icon, I've attached the output log. Thanks for the help
BepInEx framework doesn't initialize at all so no modloader or plugins will load either.
Are you absolutely sure that CMI installed successfully? Can you show me a screenshot of BepInEx\plugins and the game folder structure?
If everything is installed correctly and this happens it usually means that there are permission issues.
First make sure that the game folder is not read only.
Try running as admin.
There was one time when someone had to take ownership over the drive to get it to work.
And if you have a stupid antivirus you should remove it.

Reactions: Echo608437

Echo608437

Apr 11, 2023
BepInEx framework doesn't initialize at all so no modloader or plugins will load either.
Are you absolutely sure that CMI installed successfully? Can you show me a screenshot of BepInEx\plugins and the game folder structure?
If everything is installed correctly and this happens it usually means that there are permission issues.
First make sure that the game folder is not read only.
Try running as admin.
There was one time when someone had to take ownership over the drive to get it to work.
And if you have a stupid antivirus you should remove it.
Screenshot_20240624_211913.png Screenshot_20240624_211951.png
I took ownership of the drive where it's located and ran the game but the plugins still did not initialise.

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix this clipping issue with some clothes, primarily socks and stockings? I'm running English Vanilla Repack R8 with additional Volume 9 DLCs and Modpack R4.9 installed as well (just followed inlolzwetrust's installation guides to the letter and got no other issues afterwards. Game Version 2.28.2 BuildVersion 2.36.2).

chikuwu

Apr 27, 2024
does only the new link work with the updater?

Update: NVM ya'll you can use the official updater on the OG link on this thread.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this clipping issue with some clothes, primarily socks and stockings? I'm running English Vanilla Repack R8 with additional Volume 9 DLCs and Modpack R4.9 installed as well (just followed inlolzwetrust's installation guides to the letter and got no other issues afterwards. Game Version 2.28.2 BuildVersion 2.36.2).
it's not something you can fix without some experience using blender. You have to remodel the stockings to fit the LO Highpoly body without clipping and transfer the shapekeys. Old CM costumes and vanilla COM costumes that are supposed to be tight on the body will mostly never fit LO highpoly body.
The only thing you can do is to use the default LOMobChara body that was designed to work with all dlc costumes but you will lose quality.
The other thing you can try is to hide parts of the body (nodes) if the stockings are not transparent. You do that with ACCex plugin (F12) but that's a temporary solution. If you stick around and learn a bit about the basics of modding you can make the fix permanent by editing the menu file and adding a few lines.

Basically you need the and use the menuedit tool to make edits.
However what you have there is a vanilla menu so you have to extract it first with SybarisArcEditor to make edits to it then load it as a mod replacement menu that overrides the vanilla one. If you shift+click on the icon in game it will tell you the menu name in the console so you'll know what to search for.
Once you find and extract it you can use the menuedit tool on it. (Triple click on entries to make edits!).

If the menu doesn't have this line "消去node設定開始" then
New parent > 消去node設定開始
New parent > node消去
New child > Calf
New parent > 消去node設定終了

Save

If it has node erasure set up then you have to delete this line 消去node設定終了 and create new parent and child for the nodes you want to erase and then add the last line 消去node設定終了 as new parent.
Then save the menu and put it in the mod folder. Do note that node erasure order is important and sometimes it will erase more than you want and you must specify what nodes you want to show down the hierarchy. Nodes are documented in this

I'm not sure if that particular node erasure config that I gave you will work for this exact scenario without testing it first on that specific item. It could require more node tweaking which is more or less trial and error.

This is what it should look like
node erasure.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: leochan22

Echo608437

Apr 11, 2023
You can add anything from CMI because these plugins are known to be compatible. Anything you add from other sources is questionable.
Yeah the only log I'm getting is the output log. I'm pretty sure there's no bepinex log since it's not actually being initalised. I use CMI by adding it as a non steam game and then running it, it works as the bepinex and sybaris folders get created but ingame no plugins show up. I tried running CMI through bottles but then half the folders disappear when selecting the COM3D2 directory and I can't actually find the COM3D2 folder. I'm going to attach the output log again but I'm not sure if anything has actually changed.

Echo608437

Apr 11, 2023
Nevermind I've managed to get it working, I put in the launch options WINEDLLOVERIDES-"winhttp=n,b" %command% which seemed to get the plugins to work. Thank you for the help tho I appreciate it

Reactions: inlolzwetrust
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes