Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
warning ovrlipsync awake queried samplerate 48000 buffersize 512 does this mean somethings wrong? there are other warnings too i forgot em lol game working fine

May 12, 2021
my chances of making this work perfectly are way lower than actually banging a real life girl, hats off to the modders and people trying to make this work.

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
looking for free dlc download for this, i couldn't find it online --->

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
my chances of making this work perfectly are way lower than actually banging a real life girl, hats off to the modders and people trying to make this work.
thats funny lol anyway this is old this is latest and probably the smoothest of them all until u install mods with com3d modular installer ur fps will be halfed

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
looking for free dlc download for this, i couldn't find it online --->
That's the JP version DLC. You shouldn't install JP DLCs to EN version.
thats funny lol anyway this is old this is latest and probably the smoothest of them all until u install mods with com3d modular installer ur fps will be halfed
You need to pick whichever mods you actually don't need. Read the CMI installation guide to see what are the mods actually doing. I assume it's the problem caused by ExtendRenderingRange, which actually hurts for potato laptops and PCs.

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
That's the JP version DLC. You shouldn't install JP DLCs to EN version.

You need to pick whichever mods you actually don't need. Read the CMI installation guide to see what are the mods actually doing. I assume it's the problem caused by ExtendRenderingRange, which actually hurts for potato laptops and PCs.
do you still have the dlc for it? there was a method to port over manually jp version outfits by changing the file names

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
do you still have the dlc for it? there was a method to port over manually jp version outfits by changing the file names
I don't have it. Also, I don't recommend you to do that. It's because simply replacing the file name won't make it work, as well as manually extracting the files to your EN installation. Doing it either way will cause your installation to break.

Perhaps, you can try something as far as manually adding it as the modded costumes, see if it works. I haven't tried it but it seems people are having custom parts for their maids.

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
I don't have it. Also, I don't recommend you to do that. It's because simply replacing the file name won't make it work, as well as manually extracting the files to your EN installation. Doing it either way will cause your installation to break.

Perhaps, you can try something as far as manually adding it as the modded costumes, see if it works. I haven't tried it but it seems people are having custom parts for their maids.
unfortunately it was because of this mod. The author says that the dlc is required? I have no idea how to make this mod work without the dlc, neither i am sure if this error implies so. Can i confirm if there's a way to go about this error without the dlc?

1636699990776.png

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
unfortunately it was because of this mod. The author says that the dlc is required? I have no idea how to make this mod work without the dlc, neither i am sure if this error implies so. Can i confirm if there's a way to go about this error without the dlc?

View attachment 1496463
Extract in Mod folder and it will work.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
it's happening in edit as well. no errors found
View attachment 1496937
It's because you are using a variant of LO body, probably the default body replacement from CMI, while the equipped items are vanilla. The only way to fix them is to transfer shapekeys from the body to the clothes models with Blender.
is a good read. Give it a try. It's easier than it looks.
Could also be a plugin that triggers this behaviour. Something that can modify the orgasm shapekey or whatever. Maybe YotogiSlider (F5 during yotogi). Something that causes convulsions.
Or you have a potato pc that can't keep up with the sk deformation calculations. SKaccelerator might help.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I tried a lot ways but still cannot install the repack, "the system cannot find the path specified" is still happening

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
I tried a lot ways but still cannot install the repack, "the system cannot find the path specified" is still happening
Ignore that, if you can install the DLC normally without any error complaining COM3D2 is not found, you're good to go. It happened to me too.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
start+R
Type regedit
Navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KISS\CUSTOM ORDER MAID3D 2
Look at "InstallPath" if it matches the game installation directory
If there were issues the updater would have complained about it.
If CMI also detect the path then you have nothing to worry about. CMI also fixes the reg by default.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes