Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi what is the latest COM Modular Installer and where is it usually? free online?

I'm downloading the
and your pack and I was just reading on your torrent page and saw that..

..oh, I think I saw it's in the pack after reading a lot sry.. hopefully it's easy to use and update stuff with
Why are you downloading both ?
That is a korean repack of both japanese CM3D2+COM3D2 while Vanilla Repack R4 is English version of COM3D2 only.
You either pick one torrent or the other. Instructions from en version are not valid for jp version. I have another guide for that. Start from . You can keep that korean repack instead of Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 torrent. Read the instructions carefully.
And don't even think about using en dlc on jp version or vice versa.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Why are you downloading both ?
That is a korean repack of both japanese CM3D2+COM3D2 while Vanilla Repack R4 is English version of COM3D2 only.
You either pick one torrent or the other. Instructions from en version are not valid for jp version. I have another guide for that. Start from . You can keep that korean repack instead of Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 torrent. Read the instructions carefully.
And don't even think about using en dlc on jp version or vice versa.
well, this is the first time I've felt stupid while following instructions..

I'm in the middle of downloading that huge pack.. I guess korean pack.. I thought I was supposed to get it so that I have all dlc and both games before using anything of yours..

fuck, I'm lost.. so is the custom maid ultimate the better one then?

I thought I read that the japanese version has more dlc.. is that wrong also?

and the 4.1 beta is the one I get if I stay japanese?

now, I'm curious.. usually there is a eng translation for the japanese version of these type of games.. is there a good translation or is it better to just go with
the english version stuff?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
well, this is the first time I've felt stupid while following instructions..

I'm in the middle of downloading that huge pack.. I guess korean pack.. I thought I was supposed to get it so that I have all dlc and both games before using anything of yours..

fuck, I'm lost.. so is the custom maid ultimate the better one then?

I thought I read that the japanese version has more dlc.. is that wrong also?

and the 4.1 beta is the one I get if I stay japanese?

now, I'm curious.. usually there is a eng translation for the japanese version of these type of games.. is there a good translation or is it better to just go with
the english version stuff?
The korean repack is way more recent than the Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 repack. The reason why nobody recommends it is because it isn't tested and is bloated with some useless scripts. It's a hit or miss. I stopped using and testing them long ago so I can't tell you if it's bug free. But since there are no reports it the comments I guess it's all good.
The jp version indeed has way more dlc than en version.
4.1 beta? you mean 4.2.
Jp version has the complete english translation ported from the en version. Just follow instructions from the master guide R4.2 and you'll find the translation pack.

For that korean repack you have to run the "_01 AIO install bla bla .cmd" script in both CM3D2 and COM3D2 folders in order to extract the launcher exe. It's a bit sketchy but I know the uploader. It's safe.
Then you can follow intructions from the guide to complete your setup. That one is missing a bunch of dlc too and needs to be updated to latest version.

A new in house built "Custom Maid Ultimate 2022" would be nice but the original uploader won't do it because it's huge and always a work in progress. I'll probably do it myself when kiss will stop shitting new dlc every week. Until then your choices are limited to what you can get.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The korean repack is way more recent than the Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 repack. The reason why nobody recommends it is because it isn't tested and is bloated with some useless scripts. It's a hit or miss. I stopped using and testing them long ago so I can't tell you if it's bug free. But since there are no reports it the comments I guess it's all good.
The jp version indeed has way more dlc than en version.
4.1 beta? you mean 4.2.
Jp version has the complete english translation ported from the en version. Just follow instructions from the master guide R4.2 and you'll find the translation pack.

For that korean repack you have to run the "_01 AIO install bla bla .cmd" script in both CM3D2 and COM3D2 folders in order to extract the launcher exe. It's a bit sketchy but I know the uploader. It's safe.
Then you can follow intructions from the guide to complete your setup.
okay thanks, and yeah I glanced at a lot of stuff and accidently said 4.1..

the useless scripts you mention though.. do they slow the game down? I'm probably going to eventually try the VR stuff and if the script kill some fps.. I might be in trouble.. have you see that in any of the older versions you did test back then?

and if so, is there another better japanese version torrent(s) I should've downloaded instead? I can delete and start over if I need to on the torrent stuff.. I really want the best running version also

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
okay thanks, and yeah I glanced at a lot of stuff and accidently said 4.1..

the useless scripts you mention though.. do they slow the game down? I'm probably going to eventually try the VR stuff and if the script kill some fps.. I might be in trouble.. have you see that in any of the older versions you did test back then?

and if so, is there another better japanese version torrent(s) I should've downloaded instead? I can delete and start over if I need to on the torrent stuff.. I really want the best running version also
These scripts have nothing to do with performance. They're just there for installing the game and possibly configure it for korean community. I'm not sure about the last part. You only need to run just that one script and don't touch anything else. Preferably you should do some cleanup in the game folder when you are done.
This is what it should look like.
Capture.PNG

The only repack I can recommend is the old Custom Maid Ultimate 2020. It is known that it works perfectly. But you have to manually install like 90 dlc afterwards. It's not a big deal to source them but it takes some time to download and install them one at a time from the list. At this point I'd just roll with the korean repack if I were you and pray that it has no corrupted files. Do a manual hash check with the torrent client when it's ready.

ars204

Jul 29, 2019
anyone here knows how to be up to date with dlc for com3d2 jp? ive been using com3d2 en for a while but im thinking of using com3d2 jp from now on, but the cmu repack is up to date up to summer 2020 only

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
Okay going for a massive shot in the dark here, but I'm gonna try anyway. Does anybody have/know where I can find the .present file for the maid in the CMI installer thing. She looks real good so I wanted to see if I could get her. unknown_2021.12.04-01.09.png

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Inlolwetrust does your new Vanilla R6 repack inlcude every DLC from Vol 1-6 except vol 7? and include Gp01,GP02,GP01FB?

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
so if i understand this right i have to download the english vanilla repack R6 and the modpack R4.is that right? if so what the difference between that and this:
Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition (Custom Maid 3D 2, Custom Order Maid 3D 2, and all DLC)
i dont care about the size but i want to know the difference (i already have CM3D2 but i really want to try COM3D2 sorry if this bothering)

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
so if i understand this right i have to download the english vanilla repack R6 and the modpack R4.is that right? if so what the difference between that and this:
Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition (Custom Maid 3D 2, Custom Order Maid 3D 2, and all DLC)
i dont care about the size but i want to know the difference (i already have CM3D2 but i really want to try COM3D2 sorry if this bothering)
I Think the difference is that R6 is the English version, with the uncensored and some DLC, as the English version is very behind the original Japanese version. So i imagine that Custom Maid ultimate will have more content but worse translations perhaps?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Vanilla repack R6 is english COM3D2. It has way less content compared to jp version. It's at least 1 year behind jp version.
The modpack R4.2 is for jp version only. It is completely optional...BUT... if you want to use downloaded preset files from twitter they'll be completely useless if you don't have at least the required face and body mod parts. That's where the modpack kicks in. You'll already have, let's say, 80% of the common mods already available and all you'll need are some character specific mods. You have no idea how much time this saves. You can't even get some of these mods anymore. As long as you have all the japanese dlc and CM3D2 linked to COM3D2 you won't have any issues with the modpack. I spent the past year optimizing these mods so they won't conflict with each other and I can proudly say that each and every mod included in the modpack is complete and not missing any files. Some of them I even improved myself. I hoped that maybe one day people would adopt the modpack as a basis for sharing presets that are cross compatible among modpack users but I doubt that will ever happen.
Translation issue is a thing of the past. I extracted the translation from R6 and combined it with the DeepL translation from discord. So basically you have all the official translation and improved machine translation for the rest. There's no reason to stick with the english version if storage is not an issue.
Keep in mind that a full jp COM3D2 linked to CM3D2 takes minutes to load to title. The interesting part is that the amount of mods doesn't even matter anymore. Mod loading has seen drastic improvements over the past months. It's the official content that hogs the load time. It will probably take you a long time to manually update the summer 2020 torrent with all the new dlc.

I Think the difference is that R6 is the English version, with the uncensored and some DLC, as the English version is very behind the original Japanese version. So i imagine that Custom Maid ultimate will have more content but worse translations perhaps?
wrong.
R6 = vanilla repack.
vanilla = no uncensor, no mods. It clearly says so in the torrent description.
Custom Maid Ultimate has no translation out of the box. It's japanese version after all. But it has an optional translation module that includes ALL the official translation from en version to this date.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Vanilla repack R6 is english COM3D2. It has way less content compared to jp version. It's at least 1 year behind jp version.
The modpack R4.2 is for jp version only. It is completely optional...BUT... if you want to use downloaded preset files from twitter they'll be completely useless if you don't have at least the required face and body mod parts. That's where the modpack kicks in. You'll already have, let's say, 80% of the common mods already available and all you'll need are some character specific mods. You have no idea how much time this saves. You can't even get some of these mods anymore. As long as you have all the japanese dlc and CM3D2 linked to COM3D2 you won't have any issues with the modpack. I spent the past year optimizing these mods so they won't conflict with each other and I can proudly say that each and every mod included in the modpack is complete and not missing any files. Some of them I even improved myself. I hoped that maybe one day people would adopt the modpack as a basis for sharing presets that are cross compatible among modpack users but I doubt that will ever happen.
Translation issue is a thing of the past. I extracted the translation from R6 and combined it with the DeepL translation from discord. So basically you have all the official translation and improved machine translation for the rest. There's no reason to stick with the english version if storage is not an issue.
Keep in mind that a full jp COM3D2 linked to CM3D2 takes minutes to load to title. The interesting part is that the amount of mods doesn't even matter anymore. Mod loading has seen drastic improvements over the past months. It's the official content that hogs the load time. It will probably take you a long time to manually update the summer 2020 torrent with all the new dlc.

wrong.
R6 = vanilla repack.
vanilla = no uncensor, no mods. It clearly says so in the torrent description.
Custom Maid Ultimate has no translation out of the box. It's japanese version after all. But it has an optional translation module that includes ALL the official translation from en version to this date.
Can we use this with the R4 Modpack ?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes