Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

clynejr

May 11, 2017
hi bro. its been a long time sience i played this game.
want to play again. which one i should download from page 1 ?
i prefer vanilla without mod. but have some dlc on it

JustDark

Dec 15, 2021
Download CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2: It's a Night Magic then if you don't want R18 contents. Don't bother touching adult patch or all other DLCs linked at this subforum since most of them only applicable for adult version. You can buy it on Steam too.

But what about the other DLC that does not have R18 content in it, like costume or faces?

JustDark

Dec 15, 2021
Is it possible that somebody has:

visual pack (AA version or at least the pack)

the GP01, GP02, Visual, and VOL 1 won't work on my launcher it said: "This patch is not compatible with the main unit you have". -FIXED

I really want everything that COM3D2(EN) has to offer but without all those nudity, sex, uncensored clothes, or "dirty gameplays" (IDK what to call that).
like for example:

[Summer Season Costume Set]
[DLC Set VOL.10]
"[Collab]'s" outfits

If somebody has it, I will be thankful

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
The jap repack linked in my instructions is the safest, not the latest. Nobody is stopping you from using the more recent korean repacks if you don't want to manually install ~90 dlc. I can't guarantee that these new repacks are bug free because I stopped testing them since 2020.
The original uploader of Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 doesn't want to upload an updated repack and I won't bother with it either until kiss drops support for com. So take what you can get.
Regarding the COM Modular Installer, since your version is 2.1, which is one the safest to use? The Standard one(it's for JAP 2.0) or the CR 2.5,version? I feel the first one is the obvious one but on your page, it says the 3.1CR version will certainly break a good amount of plugins.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Regarding the COM Modular Installer, since your version is 2.1, which is one the safest to use? The Standard one(it's for JAP 2.0) or the CR 2.5,version? I feel the first one is the obvious one but on your page, it says the 3.1CR version will certainly break a good amount of plugins.
Go with the obvious choice for obvious reasons.
Nobody uses COM3D2.5. Bunch of new features that you can't effectively use and that can easily be replaced by existing plugins and mods. CR Edit system used in a brand new game would have been a nice and fresh start, but as an addon to COM it is stupid and worthless and breaks plugin compatibility.
CR Edit installs as a standalone "game" that you link to COM3D2 version 3.x. When you switch to the CR Edit mode from within COM3D2 it basically launches a separate app. Linking to COM3D2 version 3.x is not required if you just want to try CR Edit as a standalone editor, basically as a demo.
No mods are compatible with the new body. They'd have to be redone from scratch.
Do yourself a favor and stick with 2.x version.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Go with the obvious choice for obvious reasons.
Nobody uses COM3D2.5. Bunch of new features that you can't effectively use and that can easily be replaced by existing plugins and mods. CR Edit system used in a brand new game would have been a nice and fresh start, but as an addon to COM it is stupid and worthless and breaks plugin compatibility.
CR Edit installs as a standalone "game" that you link to COM3D2 version 3.x. When you switch to the CR Edit mode from within COM3D2 it basically launches a separate app. Linking to COM3D2 version 3.x is not required if you just want to try CR Edit as a standalone editor, basically as a demo.
No mods are compatible with the new body. They'd have to be redone from scratch.
Do yourself a favor and stick with 2.x version.
Thanks for clearing that up and not treating me like a idiot lol
I know this is probably gonna be dumb to ask but does CMII have a COM Modular Installer? Or something like it? I remember having CM II several years ago but It had a half ass machine translation and the GUI was damaged somehow. I'd go on hongfire but that's no longer a thing lol

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up and not treating me like a idiot lol
I know this is probably gonna be dumb to ask but does CMII have a COM Modular Installer? Or something like it? I remember having CM II several years ago but It had a half ass machine translation and the GUI was damaged somehow. I'd go on hongfire but that's no longer a thing lol
what's CMII ? CM3D or CM3D2 ?
No idea about CM3D but CM3D2 has .
Source:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Sorry about that, yes, I meant CM3D2 lol

Ok this is interesting, It seems I can't use CMI.2.5.7 without manually updating the game but what patch do I download here?
I'm guessing that's the Full updater Ver.2.10.0? Figured I'd ask rather than risk breaking a bunch of plugins.
I'd use the installer itself to update it but apparently It dies at 91.5%, citing It can't find a file.

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
I'm so confused right now, can I just move the mods from the other com 3d2 copy i have to the new one or AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BRAIN

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Sorry about that, yes, I meant CM3D2 lol

Ok this is interesting, It seems I can't use CMI.2.5.7 without manually updating the game but what patch do I download here?
I'm guessing that's the Full updater Ver.2.10.0? Figured I'd ask rather than risk breaking a bunch of plugins.
I'd use the installer itself to update it but apparently It dies at 91.5%, citing It can't find a file.
Usually KISS games allows you to skip updates in one download, so download whichever latest. I might be wrong for CM3D2 though. Until now, COM3D2 (EN, in particular) can skip update and go straight to the latest one.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
The naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil personality gp01fb just went up completely unannounced by Kiss. She is on sale now. Link for her fans.

69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
Sorry I'm dumb, but the dlc packs containing clothing etc can be extracted to the game bought on Steam and they should work without problems?

edit: wording

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry I'm dumb, but the dlc packs containing clothing etc can be extracted to the game bought on Steam and they should work without problems?

edit: wording
Never extract any dlc or update directy in the game folder. Extract somewhere else and run the installers.
If you bought from steam you need to get the R18 patch first. Steam version has no adult content.

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Well I fucked up installing mods...someone make a repack with the mods preinstalled with the dlc. No wait that would be a huge ass file

acornzzz

Oct 9, 2017
Can someone share with me presets for
"Kisakude - Friendly and Naughty Lady" and
"Kimajime - Serious and Clumsy Lady" ?

My game doesn't have presets. I found for other personalities but couldn't for those.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Since I actually own a legit copy of the English version, is it possible to use the official translation from for the personalities it supports? After dealing with official translations for so long, it's hard to go back to the old machine translations which I swear is even worse than I remember lol Still don't understand to this day how the official translation is so bad? At least I can understand it 95% of the time compared to the machine translations which is currently sitting at 5% of the time XD

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes