Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Dumb question, but is there a way to get a card/character from an image?
Only if the png file is a character preset that embeds such maid data and you have PNGpreset plugin. If you dump random images in preset folder it will break preset loading menu. If you think about dumping koikatu cards in COM then that is indeed a retarded idea.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Only if the png file is a character preset that embeds such maid data and you have PNGpreset plugin. If you dump random images in preset folder it will break preset loading menu. If you think about dumping koikatu cards in COM then that is indeed a retarded idea.
No not that dumb, just wanted to try and see if I could potentially get a card from some pixiv pictures

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, I may be asking too much, but I don't understand how I can download what I need.
Is there a pack of this game like the illusion games from BetterRepack?
I would just like to have the full game with all the DLC, the uncensor patch and know if there are any really interesting mods.
So if someone could quickly give me the big steps to follow, that would be cool :whistle:
And also, for the mods, the HF patch is really interesting?

Last edited:

comraderabbit

Mar 4, 2019
I'm just trying to find some of the other personality packs. I have a few of them from the repack I got, I assume the one listed in the OP is out of date but even the one I have just has the base, sadist and sweet little devil.

Any idea where I'd get the others?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I'm just trying to find some of the other personality packs. I have a few of them from the repack I got, I assume the one listed in the OP is out of date but even the one I have just has the base, sadist and sweet little devil.

Any idea where I'd get the others?
JP version

Hi, I may be asking too much, but I don't understand how I can download what I need.
Is there a pack of this game like the illusion games from BetterRepack?
I would just like to have the full game with all the DLC, the uncensor patch and know if there are any really interesting mods.
So if someone could quickly give me the big steps to follow, that would be cool :whistle:
And also, for the mods, the HF patch is really interesting?
No. BetterRepack includes mods. But, for COM3D2 you have vanilla packs with all DLC

JP Version: (12 personalities, better character creator, more mod support, 100GB)
EN Version: (4 personalities, 50GB)

After installing one of those, use this tool to apply the mods:

Last edited:

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
JP version

No. BetterRepack includes mods. But, for COM3D2 you have vanilla packs with all DLC

JP Version: (12 personalities, better character creator, more mod support, 100GB)
EN Version: (4 personalities, 50GB)

After installing one of those, use this tool to apply the mods:
ok I'll take a closer look, thanks
why are there only 4 personalities in the English version?
and the Japanese version means that the game is available in Japanese only?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
ok I'll take a closer look, thanks
why are there only 4 personalities in the English version?
and the Japanese version means that the game is available in Japanese only?
Only 4 personalities have been officially translated and released in English. That number is projected to grow rapidly, sounds like we will get either a personality or a personality expansion every 3-4 months.

The Japanese game can be modded to add the official English translation by Kiss, but it is mostly a machine translation for every other part.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a website or a discord server for finding mods? I'm downloading JP version from the link a few posts above.
Btw, should I stick to COM Modular Installer for all my modding needs or is it easy enough to install mods for this game? I know how to install mods for Illusion games, is it similar for this game?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a website or a discord server for finding mods? I'm downloading JP version from the link a few posts above.
Btw, should I stick to COM Modular Installer for all my modding needs or is it easy enough to install mods for this game? I know how to install mods for Illusion games, is it similar for this game?

It's easy if you know tf you are doing. Most mods have some kind of requirements, be it a dlc or another mod or plugin. COM installation is easy to mess up if you don't keep everything updated. Maintaining it is a chore.
As a beginner your best chance is to follow instructions and install CMI and Modpack R4.3. It has everything you need and makes importing downloaded presets a lot easier. Read the guide from my sig carefully.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

It's easy if you know tf you are doing. Most mods have some kind of requirements, be it a dlc or another mod or plugin. COM installation is easy to mess up if you don't keep everything updated. Maintaining it is a chore.
As a beginner your best chance is to follow instructions and install CMI and Modpack R4.3. It has everything you need and makes importing downloaded presets a lot easier. Read the guide from my sig carefully.
Ok, thank you. I am going to install CMI and Modpack R4.3 after I finish downloading the game and it should be ready to play, assuming I did everything correctly, right? Also you mentioned Modpack R4.3 but I looked at guide in your signature and there is a to Modpack R4. Is this for 4.3 or did I not see the link for 4.3?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ok, thank you. I am going to install CMI and Modpack R4.3 after I finish downloading the game and it should be ready to play, assuming I did everything correctly, right? Also you mentioned Modpack R4.3 but I looked at guide in your signature and there is a to Modpack R4. Is this for 4.3 or did I not see the link for 4.3?
R4 is old. R4.3 is in the announcements post below op.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
R4 is old. R4.3 is in the announcements post below op.
I need CM3D2 linked to COM3D2 for this, right? Maybe I should forget this modpack because I don't have enough disk space to download 200+ GB. Anyway thanks for sharing, I'll just install vanilla game and cmi and hopefully it should be enough to play the game, if not I'll just delete it.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Sorry for posting twice in a row but my download is finally finished and I installed CMI but dialogue seems to be machine translated and tutorial is not translated at all. Is this normal or did I screw up something when installing CMI? If it is my fault how can I fix it?

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
So I'm working on moving to COM from CM, but I'm facing a little bit of definition confusion. Are JP and the Nutaku version separate, or are they the same thing? Mostly picking from options with a DDL mirror available, cause I'm an american with no VPN and I get beaned for torrenting weeb cartoons much less an entire H-game.

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Sorry for posting twice in a row but my download is finally finished and I installed CMI but dialogue seems to be machine translated and tutorial is not translated at all. Is this normal or did I screw up something when installing CMI? If it is my fault how can I fix it?
You might've accidentally installed translation modules while installing CMI. Reread the documentation and disable the respective mods.
So I'm working on moving to COM from CM, but I'm facing a little bit of definition confusion. Are JP and the Nutaku version separate, or are they the same thing? Mostly picking from options with a DDL mirror available, cause I'm an american with no VPN and I get beaned for torrenting weeb cartoons much less an entire H-game.
JP and EN are different by any means, and it's not interchange-able. You can't install JP updates and DLCs to EN version and expect it to work. Though I know someone managed to link CM install to their EN COM install, I never tried on my own. It's a bit risky though in my opinion.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You might've accidentally installed translation modules while installing CMI. Reread the documentation and disable the respective mods.

JP and EN are different by any means, and it's not interchange-able. You can't install JP updates and DLCs to EN version and expect it to work. Though I know someone managed to link CM install to their EN COM install, I never tried on my own. It's a bit risky though in my opinion.
But I've downloaded JP version and I don't know japanese, wouldn't disabling translation modules make the game japanese entirely?

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Okay, so the Nutaku version is the EN version? Are any of the links in OP the JP version, then?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Okay, so the Nutaku version is the EN version? Are any of the links in OP the JP version, then?
There are 3 versions as far as I know. JP version, Nutaku version and Steam version. Steam version is censored/lacks adult content and has no mod support. JP version is the most up to date version of the game with best mod support but it's in japanese so you'll need translation mods. Nutaku version is in english, has less content and mod support but is still better compared to Steam version. There are links to nutaku and jp version a page back, posted by brasileirinho

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes