Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
So can anyone please explains to me how torrenting work ? I tried to download the R6 pack and all I got was a file that I can't extract or really do anything with. I got 7z like the guide said i could and it still doesn't do much. I am not the brightest with tech and it is becoming very inconvience right now =/
you use a torrent program to download a file just you did with any sites but instead of one site giving you the data,its 'peers'. people who downloaded it before and are sharing data with you. you download the game from numerous people instead of one site. this is good to prevent people from stopping pirating. try Utorrent

Oct 27, 2020
you use a torrent program to download a file just you did with any sites but instead of one site giving you the data,its 'peers'. people who downloaded it before and are sharing data with you. you download the game from numerous people instead of one site. this is good to prevent people from stopping pirating. try Utorrent
I see...I will try that, thanks for the help!

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I don't understand how to marry a maid tbh i have one at over 300 affection and have done all events for her except the ntr ones and in the memories tab it shows the only ones left are the bride events i think. It's a sweet devil maid (free)

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I don't understand how to marry a maid tbh i have one at over 300 affection and have done all events for her except the ntr ones and in the memories tab it shows the only ones left are the bride events i think. It's a sweet devil maid (free)
I don't think you need to do all of the character's events, just the favor progression ones (the ones that list favor in the requirements, along with personality type and relationship status in the description), given that I married a Rindere-type at ~250 affection and I still haven't done all of her lover events. She was a personal maid, but free maids also have access to married events, or at least you still see them in events (not sure if that means that they can marry, but maids can't even see other personality type events, though free ones do still see exclusive events and vice versa). I don't see any events that require both exclusive and married, though I haven't looked extensively through all of them. For reference the relationship before marriage was lover+, and a proposal event should open up to start a short chain though I'm not sure how that interacts with non-base personalities, given those start off at friend.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I don't think you need to do all of the character's events, just the favor progression ones (the ones that list favor in the requirements, along with personality type and relationship status in the description), given that I married a Rindere-type at ~250 affection and I still haven't done all of her lover events. She was a personal maid, but free maids also have access to married events, or at least you still see them in events (not sure if that means that they can marry, but maids can't even see other personality type events, though free ones do still see exclusive events and vice versa). I don't see any events that require both exclusive and married, though I haven't looked extensively through all of them. For reference the relationship before marriage was lover+, and a proposal event should open up to start a short chain though I'm not sure how that interacts with non-base personalities, given those start off at friend.
How do you get lover+ I only have lover without the plus.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
How do you get lover+ I only have lover without the plus.
Alright, time-travelled a bit to get the exact requirements according to the game: 1643556046133.png
After the event, the relationship status in maid admin should look like this: 1643556163927.png
Edit: Looking at a Blunt maid's memories, she doesn't seem to have any lover+ events or relationship progression past lover. Then again, she has 2 events that need marriage status, and I can't seem to find the marriage event chain for the Rindere type in her memories despite already marrying her.

Last edited:

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
one of the only h game i ever bought. only played the base game.guess im gonna enjoy myself with the amount of shit they added. btw those ntr event,any risk of losing access to your maid,or its just flavor scenes?

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
one of the only h game i ever bought. only played the base game.guess im gonna enjoy myself with the amount of shit they added. btw those ntr event,any risk of losing access to your maid,or its just flavor scenes?
More like flavor scenes, you can still have H scenes with your maid in the middle of an NTR event like nothing happened. The NTR of the 3 main girls will result in game over if you pick the wrong choice while the extra maids do not, you can dump them without game over.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
More like flavor scenes, you can still have H scenes with your maid in the middle of an NTR event like nothing happened. The NTR of the 3 main girls will result in game over if you pick the wrong choice while the extra maids do not, you can dump them without game over.
ah ,fine

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
anyone knows if theres a list out there the maid features/fetishes?

because i made a new maid with dog ears,collar and tail and i got a puppy feature. dunno if it changes anything. didnt put any points in sex stats

Bait12chan

Aug 3, 2019
Holy hell, I just found this game in other site and tried to look here how to download and get the additional contents but I got more confused.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
can anyone tell me how transfer actually works? do i need both games in my library all the time or after i transfer it to this game i can forget about it?

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Is there a guide to installing everything in a way to get all the NTR content, based on the download links in the OP?

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Could anyone reupload or provide new Mega and Workupload links? They're all dead for me, and I don't really trust the other hosting sites.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
So I need to ask, is this game compatible with the latest Oculus Quest 2 device? Has anyone tried it yet? I did look for some answers online, but there wasn't any confirmed results beside it works on the Rift.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes