Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Apr 16, 2018
How did you get this option ? Did you have to install CM3D2 beforehand or is there a personnality pack for eng version ?
There is DLC for the english version. You can find those in the torrent link a few pages back. I didn't install CM3D2. A lot of personalities are not included in the english version. I think you need japanese version for that + CM3D2. I got the sadictic queen, the blunt girl, the lady like, sweet little devil, and the shy girl.

Aug 18, 2019
Why tf it extracts another big ass 7z?
Try extracting to a different folder.
Why does it show double 7z.002.002 extension?

Use the original . I don't trust and don't support reuploads.
I tried to download the torrent but virus detected

Edit: Nvm got it by disabling anti virus extensions

Last edited:

4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
Question on english R6 repack:
If i want to link this game with CM3D2, do i need to also download the full CM3D2 game? I read that you have to edit the update.cfg pointing to CM3D2.exe so now i'm not sure if i need the full game installed first.

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
I have COM3D2 JAP and CM3D2 Jap, what is this thing about linking games, what it does ? And can I link them after some time spend in the game ? I have seen something about not starting the game before linking. I'm wondering if this will grant me access to some of the personalities from the CM3D2. The last question, does specific type of personality from dlc is assigned to only one maid that I need to hire ? Or hiring this maid will unlock me option to create more maids using this personality?

Last edited:

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
This CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2+ GP-01 with everything?
It depends on what you download. I personally download inlolzwetrust's repack as it has almost all DLCs up to certain point. Not the latest of EN version DLCs, but you can just easily download and install the rest of the DLCs.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
do you know where i can download this dlc ? : ( pls, it's my dream dlc )

nekochaos

May 6, 2021
It depends on what you download. I personally download inlolzwetrust's repack as it has almost all DLCs up to certain point. Not the latest of EN version DLCs, but you can just easily download and install the rest of the DLCs.
I just care about all personalities, sex positions, and facilities like pole dancing.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i'm on the english version, but i'm fine if you only have jp version
How's that going to help ? Secretary maid personality is a japanese exclusive dlc. You can't and shouldn't install it on english version. Your only option is to switch to japanese version if you want japanese dlc.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
How's that going to help ? Secretary maid personality is a japanese exclusive dlc. You can't and shouldn't install it on english version. Your only option is to switch to japanese version if you want japanese dlc.
as i said, i don't mind jp or eng version

i can swap eng or jp game at any moment cuz i have both version, so if someone have dl link for this dlc, thanks you very much

(IzayaEmiya, you are my light of hope in this dark world )

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
as i said, i don't mind jp or eng version

i can swap eng or jp game at any moment cuz i have both version, so if someone have dl link for this dlc, thanks you very much

(IzayaEmiya, you are my light of hope in this dark world )
Then use the 4chan list

IzayaEmiya

Aug 11, 2019
where can ihave this list ? i never use 4chan
From what i can recall there is a 4 chan list or there's the ultimate repack i thinks its called that has both CM3D2 and COM3D2 both are the Japanese version but you can mod them to English with ai translation that would allow you to get your Secretary maids and the OG personalities from CM3D2

I think
inlolzwetrust
did it somewhere in his archive of works

Reactions: dororo7777
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes