Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
Use the . At least you'll be sure that the files are not corrupted or tampered with when you do the hash check.
For example, doesn't it bother anyone that anonfiles adds an extra 0.29GB to the files size ? The fuck is even that ?
I wouldn't be surprised if you combine the parts downloaded from different hosts they will fail to extract.
Do you recommend any must have mods after the torrent? Or is this game good enough as is?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Do you recommend any must have mods after the torrent? Or is this game good enough as is?
The only requirement is to install CMI. Anything else you can install on the go as you see fit. You usually need as many head and body mods as you can get in order to have the best possible compatibility with downloaded character presets. You could use the modpack for that but some mods will not work and throw errors because they require japanese dlc costumes. For en version I would start with the following folders: CommonFiles, Body, Head and Tattoos. Then add other mods as needed.

momoma

Dec 31, 2018
Lots of updates in 3 years... goodness. Anyways decided to clean install from the 14 files in OP ((version 1.11.0 (BuildVersion:2.9.1) there currently) and they work. Though had to slug through the comments for uncensor patch info since page after OP seems beyond dated. Much like a few have been saying all over the pages (mostly @inlulzwetrust, you have the patience of a saint), after full install from OP you need and then run that (not sure why this hasn't been added to OP, would be might helpful for other). It will install the decensor patch and other things. Runs smooth so far for me.
Thank you fine sir, I could not find a proper uncensor for the life of me...

Brideon86

Jan 23, 2021
Use the . At least you'll be sure that the files are not corrupted or tampered with when you do the hash check.
For example, doesn't it bother anyone that anonfiles adds an extra 0.29GB to the files size ? The fuck is even that ?
I wouldn't be surprised if you combine the parts downloaded from different hosts they will fail to extract.

I have downloaded the game from the torrent and it works fine, but when I put Sybaris (for COM3D2) to put chest enhancement mods and others, it crashes, it does not start How can I solve it? Thank you

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have downloaded the game from the torrent and it works fine, but when I put Sybaris (for COM3D2) to put chest enhancement mods and others, it crashes, it does not start How can I solve it? Thank you
You don't "put Sybaris". You install .

Reactions: Brideon86

blacky666sun

Sep 13, 2018
got the torrent but it give an error on Voice_gp002p2.arc and idea how to fix that? thanks in advance

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
got the torrent but it give an error on Voice_gp002p2.arc and idea how to fix that? thanks in advance
Use a good torrent client (qBittorrent) and do a manual hash check to fix any corrupted files. uTorrent is a piece of shit. It could report a complete download but it's actually 99.9% done.
Can't give any advice if I don't know what the error is and don't have a full log.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Use a good torrent client (qBittorrent) and do a manual hash check to fix any corrupted files. uTorrent is a piece of shit. It could report a complete download but it's actually 99.9% done.
Can't give any advice if I don't know what the error is and don't have a full log.
Does the english torrent have the ntr/sharing content or is that not available in English?

Xmas_present

Mar 5, 2018

guys guys guys do you know if this creator uses the same game or "engine" it says that in the bio ...... I think

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017

guys guys guys do you know if this creator uses the same game or "engine" it says that in the bio ...... I think
Both Twitter translate and DeepL seem to say that the guy's playing with COM3D2, also thanking the mod creators, and the images don't seem too far off from what you'd expect from the game, so I'd assume yes.

Xmas_present

Mar 5, 2018
this is the base game with DLC and without any mod right?

if so do you know if there any site for them ??? I'm kinda new to all this kind of games

(sorry for the bad English )

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
this is the base game with DLC and without any mod right?

if so do you know if there any site for them ??? I'm kinda new to all this kind of games

(sorry for the bad English )
That repack has no mods in order to make it more future proof.
The only english database for mods is the in meido_mods channel
Other than that you can search for public mods directly on or .
And of course there is the modpack from my sig which is designed as an addon for the japanese version. You'll get errors with it on eng version because you'll be missing some jp exclusive dlc costumes or CM content. Nothing game breaking but annoying nonetheless (missing icons, textures and models). Other than that it should (hopefully) work for the most part. I never tested it on eng.
Oh right, and you get bonus presets if you use the modpack.

Reactions: Xmas_present
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes