Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hey, so do you know if the S-Court CR Shop available for download somewhere? Been searching for the installers, but to no avail.
For eng version no. They're not worth your time.
Can you reupload com3d2engplg_dlc352set-dance_aikiss? link is dead
I will when I can and if I don't forget. I imagine that many old links got corrupted by now
Why do you even need it? Just use the repack that already has it installed

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
For eng version no. They're not worth your time.

I will when I can and if I don't forget. I imagine that many old links got corrupted by now
Why do you even need it? Just use the repack that already has it installed
For preservation purposes I guess, so when you have free time, please don't forget to reupload and thank you! And every other link works fine except for this one.

Febui

May 6, 2022
NTR routes completely optional
no point in using the eng version at all unless you just want to play the main story
So
To get all the NTR, I should go with JP.
I thank you for taking all the time to explain things to me.

Also I find it funny to read "half of COM is about NTR" and the thread isn't even tagged NTR.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
For preservation purposes I guess, so when you have free time, please don't forget to reupload and thank you! And every other link works fine except for this one.
Oddly enough the link started working again without any intervention on my end.

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Hi is there a way to move the nipples/areola outwards?

My problem is using Shape Master Mod if I expand the breasts via any of the "munel" options then the areola texture gets swallowed up and disappears.
Is there a slider or some option to move the nipples/align with the breast?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version i got is: . install went well
Mod is SHape Master installed via CMi ,

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi is there a way to move the nipples/areola outwards?

My problem is using Shape Master Mod if I expand the breasts via any of the "munel" options then the areola texture gets swallowed up and disappears.
Is there a slider or some option to move the nipples/align with the breast?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version i got is: . install went well
Mod is SHape Master installed via CMi ,
try shapekeys labeled with "chikubi",
try the default breast direction slider,
try the wideslider (F5)
Depending on which nipples you are using, some don't exactly match the body deformation or might even have their own shapekeys. Tattoo nipples never have any issues but they don't look as good.

Shapekey names are defined in the models. You can't translate them unless you edit them in the model.

Reactions: Dserved

Febui

May 6, 2022
This game isn't bad. I think the size is a bit absurd, and the pricing model looks a little extreme. How expensive is all that DLC, if someone wanted everything? So many transactions.
The gameplay is... half-baked. The business management is little more than a tool to slow the player down so the content can be paced better, and I appreciate that aspect on a practical level, but it's really flimsy as a "game".
Meanwhile, the character interaction that you may presume is the meat of it has very little player agency. When a choice does appear, it's often as empty as "Ugh, you're right," "Ugh... You're right," "Ugh... You're right..."
Seems kind of under-done to have these personalities that you can't engage with at any depth.
Customizing the maids is okay. It's not so complex as to be overwhelming or a chore to design, nor so simple and basic as to make it hard to do anything unique to your playthrough.

The NTR doesn't let anything happen while your lover is still a virgin. If you design a maid to start as not a virgin, the NTR will imply or directly state that you've had sex with her. Mild disappointment.
Some of the NTR is terrible. Some is decent. Some is good.

The English torrent is very convenient. It's all wrapped up in one thing, has lots of DLC pre-packed, lots of NTR, everything is straight-forward. God forbid you download all 14 parts one by one, sounds annoying. I got my torrent ratio in the positive so I'm not a leech. I appreciate the ease of it, hope someone else does too.
All-in-all.. Lukewarm, I guess.

Reactions: Dserved

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
New body upgrade released for the english version of the game COM3D2.5 + X0, would someone be kind and upload it? Purchasing is not allowed in my country unfortunately, and it works with steam version apparently, even though update isn't available in steam

And of course still missing those two:
Long lost friend

Bookworm GP-02

Last edited:

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
So the NTR is still completely optional for all maids even with the blocker turned off?
Yes, they are for teh most part clearly marked in the Events section. If you don't want NTR then I would say turn the blocker on, otherwise the Events section could get crowded.

Jan 15, 2022
Yes, they are for teh most part clearly marked in the Events section. If you don't want NTR then I would say turn the blocker on, otherwise the Events section could get crowded.
Thank you; I guess I'll leave it off as I don't want any NTR and my Events tab is already overflowing. Is it just that I'm missing out on NTR events by having it turned off? I keep reading contradictory things regarding it.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Thank you; I guess I'll leave it off as I don't want any NTR and my Events tab is already overflowing. Is it just that I'm missing out on NTR events by having it turned off? I keep reading contradictory things regarding it.
Some story and interactions will change. IIRC all of your maids will quintessentially become private. You can still assign them as public maids, but they won't sleep with customers in main game or guest mode. Several rooms like bath, spa, bdsm room and hotel will have slightly altered names and/or description.

I usually leave NTR blocker on for my playthroughs.

Jan 15, 2022
Some story and interactions will change. IIRC all of your maids will quintessentially become private. You can still assign them as public maids, but they won't sleep with customers in main game or guest mode. Several rooms like bath, spa, bdsm room and hotel will have slightly altered names and/or description.

I usually leave NTR blocker on for my playthroughs.
I'll be following you and leave the NTR blocker on then. Thanks again, information for this game is quite scattered lol. I'm happy they left the game intact for Non-NTR enjoyers.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
THE STEAM VERSion is a mess, bought all dlcs and none works. still only have 3 personalities. trying this on f95 since its the only way that can get it to worK? why is the steam version so outdated

for ntr scenes u cant even take off the clothes of maids and they get stuck in their maid uniforms...ntr features is so pointless

alpha90stigma

Dec 14, 2018
I bought, the CR Edit and Custom Order 2.5 thing but I can't install it, saying that I need a setup.ini file but it doesn't exist in my files and is this because I used the inlolzwetrust torrent to redownload the game after I had to change computers or something else?

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
I bought, the CR Edit and Custom Order 2.5 thing but I can't install it, saying that I need a setup.ini file but it doesn't exist in my files and is this because I used the inlolzwetrust torrent to redownload the game after I had to change computers or something else?
Could you upload it here, so we can test? Also here's the setup.ini you can try putting in the game folder

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes