Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

PlayingSouls

Jan 8, 2023
You wouldn't think so, and indeed it does not work that way.
However, you can just select to update your game and then use all DLC in Volume 7 and you'll have the R7 version at that point. In fact, you could just download only the DLC you actually want from volume 7. You don't need all of it. I only downloaded the R7 stuff that gave me NTR.
My brain is too small for that I guess i'll download for a couple of days XD

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
You wouldn't think so, and indeed it does not work that way.
However, you can just select to update your game and then use all DLC in Volume 7 and you'll have the R7 version at that point. In fact, you could just download only the DLC you actually want from volume 7. You don't need all of it. I only downloaded the R7 stuff that gave me NTR.
A FELLOW NTR LOVER

Reactions: Saga89 and Febui

micr0nut

Dec 26, 2022
Hi Guy, by any chance do you guys know how to fix this black screen problem? It happens when i tried to do yotoki with Extreme Sadist. I bought her DLCs on steam. thanks a lot

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Can the new have KCES working? For greater slider customisation?

on Sukebei.

Is there a guide on how to do it? Please!

Last month I tried the Jap Version, but I disliked the live translation compared to the english version, and I couldn't get CREdit or xo/x1 to install properly as the programs were in Japanese.
Character customisation is my vice and I want more sliders than the base originally has.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Guy, by any chance do you guys know how to fix this black screen problem? It happens when i tried to do yotoki with Extreme Sadist. I bought her DLCs on steam. thanks a lot
if you installed CMI you also have SybarisArcEditor. Run it and search for g_ft_00001.ks. It should be in script_ordermade004.arc. For me that arc dates back to september 2020 so it's not something new. It's part of the standard Sadist personality expansion pack. I don't know which game version you are running, probably something really old if you said that you installed from steam. First thing you must try is to install latest update from . It should at least add support for any new personalities. Or you know, install a repack like everyone else.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi.
I see the torrent is COM3D2... is actually a 2.5 version, able to support the high poly bodies or is that a Jap version only thing?
It supports it if you convert the normal com to com2.5. You have everything you need in the guide. Don't expect any com3d2.5 repacks. I'm not going to build it just so you can also see for yourself that it sucks.

Reactions: Dserved

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks man, the guides top so shouldn't be an issue!
Do you or anyone want to comment why 2.5 sucks? I just want more body customisation sliders, that's my thing.
There's not much point in having extra sliders if you can't really use them. Everything the com2.5 does can already be done with mods and plugins on standard com. The com2.5 body doesn't support any mods. Not even an uncensor. The whole point of com is to use mods to recreate characters which can't be done with com2.5. So you end up using the standard com anyway while having some extra bloat to hinder performance and break plugins.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Okies, that does suck.
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

What mods/sites can you recommend outside of those installed by CMI please?
Clothes that worth with Shape Master Mod would be ideal.
Modpacks aren't for everyone but take your time to read what's in my sig. Modpack R4.7 is designed as a direct addon for COM. It has everything you need to make downloaded presets display right. Even if you're missing dlc for some mods to work it won't break your game because there are plugins in CMI that prevent such errors. Other than that good luck finding what mods you want on twitter

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Just freshly installed all of this with the mods on a new (fairly high end) pc, I guess load times will just forever be hell huh.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How do I uninstall everything? The animations are nice but I just can't seem to fully grasped all the control and the knowhow of the stuff in here...

micr0nut

Dec 26, 2022
if you installed CMI you also have SybarisArcEditor. Run it and search for g_ft_00001.ks. It should be in script_ordermade004.arc. For me that arc dates back to september 2020 so it's not something new. It's part of the standard Sadist personality expansion pack. I don't know which game version you are running, probably something really old if you said that you installed from steam. First thing you must try is to install latest update from . It should at least add support for any new personalities. Or you know, install a repack like everyone else.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I ended up reinstall everything which finally solve my problem. Here are steps on what I did. Maybe this might help someone who has the same problem like myself.

1. Install client/ GP01/ GP01f/ GP02 from steam. I unchecked all personalities dlcs I bought.
2. Install Adult patch
3. Install GP01 Adult patch
4. Install launcher update
5. Install 2.5 version
6. From here I use compatible installer from 2.5 to install DLC one by one.

These steps work for me. I hope this help everyone else who stuck with this weird black screen.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes