Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Pathfinder0726

Jul 26, 2020
So, last time I had an issue, I asked you guys for a solution. The solution has seemingly worked, so thank you inlolzwetrust for helping me. Now I need some more assistance. I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect the Kiss Character Edit System and the COM3D2.5 file. I can't utilize my DLC (and I mean ANY of my DLC, as I know that some DLC is incompatible) in the CR EditSystem.exe or use the High Poly body replacers in COM3D2.5. I can't figure it out and the official instructions ( ) aren't helping, as the "COM3D2 Compatible Installer" is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND in the CR Launcer.exe settings. Can someone help?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So, last time I had an issue, I asked you guys for a solution. The solution has seemingly worked, so thank you inlolzwetrust for helping me. Now I need some more assistance. I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect the Kiss Character Edit System and the COM3D2.5 file. I can't utilize my DLC (and I mean ANY of my DLC, as I know that some DLC is incompatible) in the CR EditSystem.exe or use the High Poly body replacers in COM3D2.5. I can't figure it out and the official instructions ( ) aren't helping, as the "COM3D2 Compatible Installer" is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND in the CR Launcer.exe settings. Can someone help?
old dlc don't have an option to install to COM3D2.5 because it didn't exist at the time. For all I know there should be something in the COM3D2.5 (not CR Edit) launcher to install older dlc if you didn't install all of them before migrating. Linking to KCES is also done from COM3D2.5 launcher.
Launching CR EditSystem.exe as a separate app will display only KCES dlc and compatible COM and CM hairs.
So first thing first make sure you actually have COM3D2.5, not COM3D2. I for one never bothered to "upgrade" to 2.5 so my advice stops here. I can not think of any reason why anyone should upgrade.
Last time I checked in order to convert the japanese COM3D2 to COM3D2.5 you had to use a sketchy from their website.
For eng version there was a COM3D2.5 installer that came with X0 expansion.

Last edited:

Turin123@

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, i downloaded the game from another web, and i'm here because some DLC. there are 14 parts in there, which one is the DLC, especially the character' personalities dlcs. thank you

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, i downloaded the game from another web, and i'm here because some DLC. there are 14 parts in there, which one is the DLC, especially the character' personalities dlcs. thank you
That's not how split archives work. You need to download all 14 parts. You need 7zip to extract them, not winrar or whatever default crappy archiver you might have. Right click on the first part only ->7zip -> extract. The rest will self extract with it.
When fully extracted you will have the full eng game as it was a year ago. You can't extract individual dlc from there.
There is a much more recent version that has complete instructions in the description.
Don't even think about combining the 14 parts from op with the ones from the new version. That's also not how split archives work.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
That's not how split archives work. You need to download all 14 parts. You need 7zip to extract them, not winrar or whatever default crappy archiver you might have. Right click on the first part only ->7zip -> extract. The rest will self extract with it.
When fully extracted you will have the full eng game as it was a year ago. You can't extract individual dlc from there.
There is a much more recent version that has complete instructions in the description.
Don't even think about combining the 14 parts from op with the ones from the new version. That's also not how split archives work.
Hi. There is this newer and much larger version Do you know if this has all the DLC/MODS made for this game or do i have to download that seperately too?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi. There is this newer and much larger version Do you know if this has all the DLC/MODS made for this game or do i have to download that seperately too?
That is japanese version if it's what you want. It should have most of the jap dlc up to the upload date.
I personally would not recommend COM3D2.5. You also need to install KCES to make any use of the COM3D2.5 supported features.
Get a normal COM3D2 repack instead.

Reactions: ZaneBlade and Nerro

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Does this ntr event have any impact on the next story? If so, then I won't have to play this event (post-wedding event).
1680771063638.png

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Take NTRs like a "what if" that doesnt affect anything in the main story, the maid can run away with some dude but she will be there like nothing happened after the event is over, just make sure you save before sending the last "chapter" of a NTR route because some of them send you to the tittle screen so if you didnt save and you did some stuff like hiring a maid that progress would be lost after you load last save again to continue playing.

The Free maid means she is working and serving customers, exclusive means she is only working as a maid for you, this only matters to unlock scenarios that require a maid to be either exclusive or free, for example a scenario of a customer drugging the maid and fucking her would probably require the maid to be free because following the game logic your exclusive maid would never be close to a customer to be put in that kind of problem, scenarios that require a maid to be exclusive are mostly NTRs and used to emphasize the "betraying" aspect of the scenario, in the end doest matter if you have the Maid Fiddler plugin that comes as an option when installing the CMI you can switch a maid from free to exclusive with a click of your mouse.

Reactions: KSEN2006

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Take NTRs like a "what if" that doesnt affect anything in the main story, the maid can run away with some dude but she will be there like nothing happened after the event is over, just make sure you save before sending the last "chapter" of a NTR route because some of them send you to the tittle screen so if you didnt save and you did some stuff like hiring a maid that progress would be lost after you load last save again to continue playing.

The Free maid means she is working and serving customers, exclusive means she is only working as a maid for you, this only matters to unlock scenarios that require a maid to be either exclusive or free, for example a scenario of a customer drugging the maid and fucking her would probably require the maid to be free because following the game logic your exclusive maid would never be close to a customer to be put in that kind of problem, scenarios that require a maid to be exclusive are mostly NTRs and used to emphasize the "betraying" aspect of the scenario, in the end doest matter if you have the Maid Fiddler plugin that comes as an option when installing the CMI you can switch a maid from free to exclusive with a click of your mouse.
I thought that Exclusive maids were still working in cafes, bars, restuarants etc. like free maids, they just weren't getting railed by every Tom, Dick and Harry who could afford it?

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
I thought that Exclusive maids were still working in cafes, bars, restuarants etc. like free maids, they just weren't getting railed by every Tom, Dick and Harry who could afford it?
I dont know how i wasnt clear enough, Free/exclusive is just a label for unlocking scenarios and its just for NTR scenarios, the part of the game where you send them to work on different jobs has nothing to do with it and i explained that scenarios that involve the label of "free" are mostly about the maid serving customers and getting fucked and the ones related to the "exclusive" are more centered about the betraying aspect of NTR i made this distinction so he could pick knowing what it is about, for example "Free" has more maid getting railed by multiple dudes, "Exclusive" has more events about a single dude stealing the maid, but whatever you pick you can send the maid to do fuck all on the management part of the game(hotel, restaurant, cafe, etc.)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes