Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Mutinouswinter

Dec 3, 2022
Maybe you could help me? My maids RV high heels are clipping in some poses. Is there anything I could do? If so, could you provide links to download necessary mods? I've been looking for some "Lo HI poly body RV", but can't find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Bra004 is in the compatibility patch. Are you sure that you extracted it in the mod folder?
Problem = Solved! Many thanks!

Waffle you don't need to read:
Ok, so I am not an idiot, in my 40's & gaming for 3+ decades, modding for 30, release my own mods on steam for various games, live for computers; the works. And followed all the meticulous instructions for setting up this game to the T. And *i thought* the same for the compatibility patch, but, it seems, I just completely didn't copy ANY of the patch into my mod folder at the time. Ridiculous I know, but not due to lazyness or inability/unwillingness to read. Just a simple mistake.

Maybe a misclick or an unintentional undo? Anyhoo thank you for providing support even to dumbasses, cheers.

riuepotato22

Oct 24, 2021
Unsure why this throws me an error.
1681337416113.png
Did I missing some file?

EDIT: I was too dumb. I need to delete some file.
EDIT 2: Still didn't work. I already deleted uninst.dat and it still throws me this error.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Maybe you could help me? My maids RV high heels are clipping in some poses. Is there anything I could do? If so, could you provide links to download necessary mods? I've been looking for some "Lo HI poly body RV", but can't find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks fine to me tbh.
I'm not sure what your issue is. It's normal for the shoes to clip though the floor if that's what you are asking. Without high heels the maid doesn't even touch the floor if you look closely. I think that the maid height plays a role in this but from my observations the shoes won't clip when you load the maid again or at least this issue didn't bother me enough to notice.

RV high heels require dedicated RV LOhighpoly body 2.2 (or older RV bodies that I would not recommended).
I'm not sure what the source of that RV LO body was. There were some later fixes to it that are kinda hard to trace back from discord so I can only point you to the modpack. The most updated version is in there. It is however dependent on the standard LOHiPoly body v2.12.1350 beta02 by KAAN which is also included in the modpack.
RV body is a deformed body.
Newest high heel mods work entirely different. They require a HighHeel plugin that uses the mod menu name to instruct it how to rotate the foot bones by a certain amount of degrees. I'm not sure if the LO HighHeel body is even required because in my testing the plugin worked fine with the standard LO body when I equipped with a HighHeel shoes mod. The interesting part is that normal stocking fit just fine too. The LO HighHeel is there to provide legacy shapekeys for older HH mods though they are not guaranteed to fit regardless of that. There is a version of LO HighHeel (Thicc) body that has shapekeys to simulate how tight stocking bite into the thighs. For that to work you also need compatible Thicc mods that HH body shapekeys ported over.

Classic RV mods are only compatible with RV body. New HighHeel mods work with any(?) body if you have the plugin made by modder. Ironically it won't work with RV body because it is shaped differently. It's none of my business how you get the plugin from there. You need to follow that twitter page and get the password from privatter to login to their getuploader.
If you use the modpack, CMI and CMI difference module from the master guide you already have all LO bodies and HighHeel/RV mods working, if you understand how to use them properly.

I don't expect you to understand any of this. These are things that you learn by experimenting. Patience is required.

Now about the clipping. If the mod looks fine in normal pose but clips in other poses then:
-Are the stockings transparent?
YES: the model requires further editing in blender. Probably subdividing the mesh more in the problematic areas, offseting the faces a little, smoothing the surface and transfering the shapekeys from LO body to stockings will fix the clipping in most cases.
NO: that can temporarily be fixed by opening ACCex (F12 in maid edit) and hiding some nodes such as pelvis, spine, thigh, calf, etc. It's like telling the game to hide certain body parts. A permanent fix is to edit the menu and hide the nodes directly from there. Node hierarchy is very important. Study how standard socks of various heights hide nodes and apply the same thing to other mod menus.

Standard items will clip though LO body most of the times unless there is some node hiding at play.
LO items will sometimes also clip through default vanilla body.
So always use LO items with LO body if possible and always use RV labeled items with RV body.

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Very informative post, thanks for sharing.
On a realted subject while I'm here, can anyone direct me to some stockings and/or suspenders for the RV body(heels)? Not too many in the mod pack i think, don't see many thumbnails with RV on them. ta.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Very informative post, thanks for sharing.
On a realted subject while I'm here, can anyone direct me to some stockings and/or suspenders for the RV body(heels)? Not too many in the mod pack i think, don't see many thumbnails with RV on them. ta.
RV is a niche body. There aren't many mods made for it. Most of them are in the modpack. I'm not sure if all of them have RV label

Reactions: Dserved

Yorakh

Sep 20, 2020
When I finished to download the part 1 file, i try to extract it but it said that the file is corrupted. I tried with uploadheaven and mega

Someone have an idea to how to fix it ?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant get this to work, I downloaded the R7 repack and installed CMI but im missing entire character models. Most of the faces and bodies in male editor are invisible and even at the very start I think uncle should be sitting behind the desk but theres no one there but an empty chair.

throwaway9932

Jun 27, 2021
I have the missing DLC, but don't have enough score on this forum to DM. inlolzwetrust, do you want to message me with how you'd like me to share it?

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
I cant get this to work, I downloaded the R7 repack and installed CMI but im missing entire character models. Most of the faces and bodies in male editor are invisible and even at the very start I think uncle should be sitting behind the desk but theres no one there but an empty chair.
Males are meant to be transparent silhouettes in vanilla, any opaque bodies you see are mod added, I think anyhoo.

When I finished to download the part 1 file, i try to extract it but it said that the file is corrupted. I tried with uploadheaven and mega

Someone have an idea to how to fix it ?
You have to d/l ALL parts, then extract them ALL together.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Obviously your game is corrupted or damaged beyond repair.
If you still have the torrent files run a hash check with a good torrent client such qbittorrent.
Make sure you use 7zip to extract. This is very important because other archivers can't handle split 7z archives correctly.
Don't ever extract dlc or updates directly in the game folder.
If you had a working cmd console show up then it could provide some clues. Post the log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt.
Other things to consider
-game path is not excessively long
-game folder is not read only (right click -> properties -> uncheck read only -> apply to files and subfolders
-you have enough permissions over that directory. Run the game as administrator otherwise the game can't write config files.
-you don't have dodgy mods that override system files. This is unlikely but can happen.
-you don't have duplicate mods. This is common. Duplicate uncensor in the mod folder can cause issues.
-don't stack modpacks from unknown sources.

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
Thanks for updating english ver dlcs on the pad. Also I wonder, is the game that popular in Japan so that they keep updating it even after all those years?

Hiuuuu

Oct 26, 2022
Hello, I'm sorry bothering you all, I have seen that with the last torrent for the eng version posted here there are something like 12 personalities for the girls, is there more than 12 or some of them are missing ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for updating english ver dlcs on the pad. Also I wonder, is the game that popular in Japan so that they keep updating it even after all those years?
Popular or not people still throw money at it. Enough that they didn't bother to release a new game with updated engine. This is still like 2010's era game graphics with late 2000's physics. The game was never designed to have so many dlc. The performance plugins make a huge difference.
KCES is a step in the right direction although it's useless for the time being and integration sucks. It needs a new game.
Hello, I'm sorry bothering you all, I have seen that with the last torrent for the eng version posted here there are something like 12 personalities for the girls, is there more than 12 or some of them are missing ?
There are 22 personalities in total but you can only get them by using jap version of COM3D2 linked to the older CM3D2.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
inlolzwetrust

Shit, guess applying a new patch to your torrent right after the download finished is not a good idea... one of the yotogi class throws error at me while loading and the game won't start.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes