Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

aaaqq

Feb 7, 2020
Hello to anyone reading this post if you experience similar problem or know the solution please can you give me advice?

I installed COM3d2 EN version repack R7 from sukebei. Then I installed CM 3d2 ultimate edition 2020 and tried to link two games. I did everything as was stated in the guide and successfully linked two games. I received many new costumes and new personalities but some of them are missing. screenshot shows that personalities that are installed in CM 3d2.

Capture.PNG

The next screenshot shows what personalities that are missing in COM3d2. From the CM3d2 I have 3 base personalities and 1 dlc but lack other 3 personalities.

Capture 2.PNG
Missing Personalities from COM3d2 DLC Checker.
Capture 1.PNG

If you know how to resolve it please reply to my post.

extra information
The game version COM3d2 V 2.20.1
The game version CM3d2 V1.66
CMI version 2.5.18

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello to anyone reading this post if you experience similar problem or know the solution please can you give me advice?

I installed COM3d2 EN version repack R7 from sukebei. Then I installed CM 3d2 ultimate edition 2020 and tried to link two games. I did everything as was stated in the guide and successfully linked two games. I received many new costumes and new personalities but some of them are missing. screenshot shows that personalities that are installed in CM 3d2.

View attachment 2565108

The next screenshot shows what personalities that are missing in COM3d2. From the CM3d2 I have 3 base personalities and 1 dlc but lack other 3 personalities.

View attachment 2565149
Missing Personalities from COM3d2 DLC Checker.
View attachment 2565154

If you know how to resolve it please reply to my post.

extra information
The game version COM3d2 V 2.20.1
The game version CM3d2 V1.66
CMI version 2.5.18
Only some stuff for the main CM trio will work in eng COM. The others won't work at all.
If you want all personalities then scrap R7 and install Custom Maid Ultimate 2022.
The dlc checker you are using is for jap version and is irrelevant for eng COM as these dlc don't even exist for it yet.

Reactions: aaaqq

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
Okay... I'm having some weird problem now. CR Edit loads properly whenever I'm trying to edit maids using "new edit mode", but when I want to edit male characters (including MC) that way, CR Edit just soft locks at loading screen, am I missing something?
COM3D2.5 and CR EditSystem are all up-to-date, and I've applied all the important DLC over them.

Man I'm really tired of that monochrome MC model...

aaaqq

Feb 7, 2020
Only some stuff for the main CM trio will work in eng COM. The others won't work at all.
If you want all personalities then scrap R7 and install Custom Maid Ultimate 2022.
The dlc checker you are using is for jap version and is irrelevant for eng COM as these dlc don't even exist for it yet.
THank you for your help

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Okay... I'm having some weird problem now. CR Edit loads properly whenever I'm trying to edit maids using "new edit mode", but when I want to edit male characters (including MC) that way, CR Edit just soft locks at loading screen, am I missing something?
COM3D2.5 and CR EditSystem are all up-to-date, and I've applied all the important DLC over them.

Man I'm really tired of that monochrome MC model...
CR Edit is not enough to edit male characters. I think you need to upgrade it to KCES by installing X0 or whatever components it has it has in that pack. Don't forget to update both KCES and COM to the latest versions

Hiuuuu

Oct 26, 2022
Hey, i don't know if it's only me but the eng version in the torrent have some scene that are not working (all the one with NTR in the schedule have just a black screen and are not working for example) do you have the same problem or may it's just my game which is corrupted ?

Hiuuuu

Oct 26, 2022
Never encountered anything like that and NTR scenes are my main focus above all else
Yeah strange...Errors happened first when i tried to install CMI, adding some options with it, so maybe it corrupted some scenes (like NTR and some of the "events" scenes) guess i'll be back waiting couple hours for that 80Go download :')

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah strange...Errors happened first when i tried to install CMI, adding some options with it, so maybe it corrupted some scenes (like NTR and some of the "events" scenes) guess i'll be back waiting couple hours for that 80Go download :')
CMI didn't break anything. You probably used something like Maid Fiddler to force unlock everything, even scenarios that shouldn't be available. Worst case scenario your savedata is ruined. No need to reinstall the whole game.
If you used scripts you can reset or disable them. Or simply reinstall CMI and see what it solves. Stop using Maid Fiddler for anything other than changing stats.

Reactions: Hiuuuu

Hiuuuu

Oct 26, 2022
CMI didn't break anything. You probably used something like Maid Fiddler to force unlock everything, even scenarios that shouldn't be available. Worst case scenario your savedata is ruined. No need to reinstall the whole game.
If you used scripts you can reset or disable them. Or simply reinstall CMI and see what it solves. Stop using Maid Fiddler for anything other than changing stats.

You're absolutely right, I'm new to this so I didn't know, thanks again for your help and your time you're a savior haha

kurchokurchev

May 6, 2020
hey guys, i downloaded the 2022 '' ultimate edition'' that suppossedly has all dlc's and everything , problem is it wont open memories mode or wont load yotogi at all , its an endless black screen with music still playing when it tries to load those things... read all through the forum but cant find a fix... help?
ok, on the third day making this work i saw a post that you have to uncheck the whole root folder's ''read only'' and i have progress, only maid fiddler wont connect?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
maid fiddler
Well that's your problem. Maid fiddler has no safety checks. It unlocks everything regardless if that content actually exists or not. Hence the black screen when loading unlocked events that don't exist. And it breaks your savedata.
If it doesn't connect it means that you reinstalled CMI or wiped the Sybaris folder without reinstalling MF.
CMI normally fixes the read only issue by default.
The log inside COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt holds the answers to your errors

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i managed to somehow run the ''ultimate'' edition , still missing most things... not worth it
Well duh. It's called custom maid ultimate "2022" released around this time last year. What did you expect when there's a new dlc released every week. Approximately 60 dlc were released since then and some of them are major expansions. If you want all the content to date you either have to install newer dlc manually or find a more recent repack. That 2022 repack is recommended only because it was tested thoroughly and CM discord doesn't want to deal with anon releases.
There are much newer repacks out there. Only one uploader bothers to make frequent repacks. Will they work without issues? Maybe. There's no feedback for them so good luck.
At this point this game is not friendy at all towards new players. Old userbase has no problem with downloading a new dlc every week or so but having to install hundreds of legally acquired dlc in one go? That's just stupid. Not to mention how confusing the dlc naming is and the risk of paying twice for the same thing. It's like they're begging you to pirate it.

Reactions: kurchokurchev

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
Is this major upcoming dlc?
Hope to see it getting pirated soon after release.

astaroth.mittens

Apr 14, 2023
Ok, so i'm utterly stupid and couldn't understand how to get uncensor to work...
I've downloaded a COM3D2_EN_BODY pack to do it, but there were no clear instructions and i set it as stupidly as i could in MOD folder, but to no avail... How do i use these goddamn things to remove uncensor?
How hard is it to get a working README with clear instructions to non smarts?

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
Am I crazy, or X1 Dark, that is available through inlolzwetrust does not do anything, since there is no base X1 available?
I see X0 is there, but X1 was skipped and not even been in "what's missing section", unlike X1 Dark.

asagf

Aug 24, 2021
Am I crazy, or X1 Dark, that is available through inlolzwetrust does not do anything, since there is no base X1 available?
I see X0 is there, but X1 was skipped and not even been in "what's missing section", unlike X1 Dark.
Yes you are crazy, its there. Its not at the bottom of the list, just ctrl + F and type "X1" in the search bar dude, its not that hard.

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
Yes you are crazy, its there. Its not at the bottom of the list, just ctrl + F and type "X1" in the search bar dude, its not that hard.
Thats what I did, "dude". It is not that hard indeed, but does not show up for me. I also looked through links manually around Long lost friend personality and did not find it (all of the expansions are near the top anyway and X1 aint there), nor did I see any of that content in game, hence me asking...

If you could instead of hostility point me to it, id be greatfull.

Edit: found it on download links page.
So it is missing from main page only, so I skipped over it for ages. Now I wonder if that is only the case for this content, or there is something else I missed, as I only used main page for tracking DLCs.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes