Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ayo multiple file just went apeshit upon installing , any known cause ? (sorry for the language) View attachment 2648562
I don't know what is reuploaded in the op. Probably repack R6 but without the instructions
The latest is R7 found . This one has the complete instructions in the guide. Do exactly as it says and all your problems will be solved. You don't have to download the latest if you don't want to. Just read the guide because it applies to all previous versions.

Reactions: owlbox

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I think I can stitch together the DLX version of the last 2 personalities by adding the difference from the jap version.
I don't know if it will work so I'll need a volunteer to test them.
I don't know if eng version has subtitles for the dances. Rainy unbalance dance is missing dance_subtitle.nei in jap version.

S.Mart

Feb 26, 2022
Thank you inlolz, shit fixed itself. I can see the dongs, everything works alright, I guess I just had to keep playing. The character are misaligned in yotogi scenes, though.
Some of my maids are aligned properly, but my head maid(my favorite one) is always floating, the blowjobs, cunnilingus, etc performed by her are misaligned. I read the problem is the height sliders, tried to change her proportions to no avail. :c I just want to see her making the virgin dude eat her pussy properly uoooooohhhh....

fssgfgfxgxgfxgxgg

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 361218

Overview:
Empire Club. The most luxurious bar that ladies and gentlemen come and gather. The beautiful maids who worked there danced and talked with the customers to amuse them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2021-12-01
Developer: KISS -
Censored: Yes (Use uncensor patch)
Version: Final +DLC
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Huge DLC Collection:

DOWNLOAD
Part 1: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 4: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 5: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 6: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 7: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 8: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 9: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 10: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 11: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 12: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 13: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 14: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Nutaku Bonus: - - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 361212 View attachment 361211 View attachment 361213 View attachment 361214
Corrupted files, please fix

Reactions: owlbox

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020
The game hang when i go start the new game and after the male character create i go to dialog and after that it hang forever i tried your repack with or without the patch its still showing the same result any fix?
My spec is really old idk it is because of my old gpu or not cuz this game likely not made for higher spec
My system spec is :
i7-Q820 12GB ram and FirePro m5800 i installed newest driver possible

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The game hang when i go start the new game and after the male character create i go to dialog and after that it hang forever i tried your repack with or without the patch its still showing the same result any fix?
My spec is really old idk it is because of my old gpu or not cuz this game likely not made for higher spec
My system spec is :
i7-Q820 12GB ram and FirePro m5800 i installed newest driver possible
Your pc specs are probably fine though even the crappiest modern integrated graphics is better than what you have.
You are looking at a 2015 era game engine with graphics that were obsolete even then. The game should be able to run on a toaster.
I assume you are running it from a healthy sata3 ssd on a sata2 interface?
If you run from a hdd you might experience very long loading times. 10 minutes or more is not out of the question.
I guess you could try updating .
Leave an output log from com3d2x64_data\output_log.txt

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020
Your pc specs are probably fine though even the crappiest modern integrated graphics is better than what you have.
You are looking at a 2015 era game engine with graphics that were obsolete even then. The game should be able to run on a toaster.
I assume you are running it from a healthy sata3 ssd on a sata2 interface?
If you run from a hdd you might experience very long loading times. 10 minutes or more is not out of the question.
I guess you could try updating .
Leave an output log from com3d2x64_data\output_log.txt
Hello i tried your solution but it seem like the same any ideas?
Here is the video of it and the log as you ask me to provide in
I hope you can fix this for me some how thanks
View attachment bandicam 2023-05-27 22-46-05-451.mp4

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020
And btw i waited that screen for about 20-30m and still nothing happened so i assume that its not me using HDD to run the game onto so my guess is my old laptop is not compatible with it since it was made almost 10 years ago...
HP8540W i installed the maxed out possible upgrade for it which is the FirePro M5800

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
And btw i waited that screen for about 20-30m and still nothing happened so i assume that its not me using HDD to run the game onto so my guess is my old laptop is not compatible with it since it was made almost 10 years ago...
HP8540W i installed the maxed out possible upgrade for it which is the FirePro M5800
It seems that your video card is seen as a more generic MD Mobility Radeon HD 5000. Is that correct?

Or rather search for a driver by hardware id. There are probably newer unoffcial drivers for windows 10
There is no indication that the game crashed. Actually it loaded perfectly fine. Also you are running it without CMI or there's something wrong and BepInEx comsole is not loading at all.
Install first because it has some plugins that speed up loading by a lot. (SSL, SMVD, SML, MaidLoader, etc)

The game looks like it's loading fine but it strains the crap out of that poor hdd.

Install cmi and send another log
It could be some read/write permission error. Run the game as admin or try to take ownership of the drive.
You could also try the barebones version of the game with no dlc. Just to see that it works fine.

Wait a sec. In task manager it's windows explorer that strains the hdd. Why? What is it doing ? It uses up most of the bandwidh.
It's time to debloat your windows first.

Last edited:
Reactions: FBI_Gunner

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
I believe the reason that there is no subs for Rainy unblance Jap is simply the fact the Japanese version game doesn't need it?

The same can be said about the Idol segments of the main story the Japanese version by default does not have the subtitles before the idol show and the middle and end of it. In many cases if you try to even add the subs from the English version to the Japanese version even the game will maybe show some but with a really bad delay just wanting to point that out because it was not intended. Yet the English Version obviously has the Subtitles for those segments by default.

There are other examples I could give if your curious?

More then likely if we got the proper ENG DLX versions of these 2 personality's those will come with their subtitles.nei.

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
sorry for english i'm using google , i speak italian

From what I can tell from experience since this game and previous ones came out, if it crashes loading even with the music playing and the screen stays black there is something in the file, mods, or plugin that is conflicting until you remove the conflict it will stay stuck like this , I had these problems and I had to manually remove all plugins and mods and put them 1 at a time until I found the defective mod / plugin which took my game enough time and repack 4 full of mods , now I passed by here because I wanted to see if new repacks with new sexual positions had come out, and here I am writing a poem of words xd does anyone have a repack with all the dlc possibly translated in english to give me? a link

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I believe the reason that there is no subs for Rainy unblance Jap is simply the fact the Japanese version game doesn't need it?

The same can be said about the Idol segments of the main story the Japanese version by default does not have the subtitles before the idol show and the middle and end of it. In many cases if you try to even add the subs from the English version to the Japanese version even the game will maybe show some but with a really bad delay just wanting to point that out because it was not intended. Yet the English Version obviously has the Subtitles for those segments by default.

There are other examples I could give if your curious?

More then likely if we got the proper ENG DLX versions of these 2 personality's those will come with their subtitles.nei.
For all I know japanese version "charm in love" has subtitles because dance_subtitle.nei is found in csv_dance_cil.arc
"rainy unbalance" doesn't have it. I asked a friend to see if he can source the subtitle for me. It may have been patched in a csv_dance_rub_2.arc
Edit: got it. That was the only thing missing. The rest of the file hashes match.

Last edited:

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020
It seems that your video card is seen as a more generic MD Mobility Radeon HD 5000. Is that correct?

Or rather search for a driver by hardware id. There are probably newer unoffcial drivers for windows 10
There is no indication that the game crashed. Actually it loaded perfectly fine. Also you are running it without CMI or there's something wrong and BepInEx comsole is not loading at all.
Install first because it has some plugins that speed up loading by a lot. (SSL, SMVD, SML, MaidLoader, etc)

The game looks like it's loading fine but it strains the crap out of that poor hdd.

Install cmi and send another log
It could be some read/write permission error. Run the game as admin or try to take ownership of the drive.
You could also try the barebones version of the game with no dlc. Just to see that it works fine.

Wait a sec. In task manager it's windows explorer that strains the hdd. Why? What is it doing ? It uses up most of the bandwidh.
It's time to debloat your windows first.
After i updated the game to the newest version and install the lasted CMI everything i could and it still the same problem
At first i install it on my external HDD due to limitation of my storage(i have hdd 250gb laying around) to store the game and use it as backup
After that i moved into my SSD which is where it is now and i tried to ran it in administrator or update the game it does the same thing nothing changed
My Windows 10 is freshly install couple weeks ago and i did not use KMSauto to activate it(I have some old laptop and use its license to activate my windows) and i update everything possible i could this is due to the fact that i did not run on my laptop
This wasted too much time of me since i spend few days to download all of it and reinstall, etc..
I will spend sometime to troubleshooting it and after that i will delete all of it if i cant cuz it made no progress
Thanks for your fast reply
And when it show no responding it made no disk activity whatso ever it keep hang there and nothing else likely its stopped something
View attachment bandicam 2023-05-28 15-09-56-771.mp4

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
After i updated the game to the newest version and install the lasted CMI everything i could and it still the same problem
At first i install it on my external HDD due to limitation of my storage(i have hdd 250gb laying around) to store the game and use it as backup
After that i moved into my SSD which is where it is now and i tried to ran it in administrator or update the game it does the same thing nothing changed
My Windows 10 is freshly install couple weeks ago and i did not use KMSauto to activate it(I have some old laptop and use its license to activate my windows) and i update everything possible i could this is due to the fact that i did not run on my laptop
This wasted too much time of me since i spend few days to download all of it and reinstall, etc..
I will spend sometime to troubleshooting it and after that i will delete all of it if i cant cuz it made no progress
Thanks for your fast reply
And when it show no responding it made no disk activity whatso ever it keep hang there and nothing else likely its stopped something
I'm out of ideas. Sorry.
There are no issues in the log and I refuse to believe that your system can't run the game.
All I can recommend is that you ask for help on . Someone with more experience might have an idea.

Reactions: FBI_Gunner

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for your reply, do you know where is other non Order version is? i downloaded from kimochi and it show black screen when i open the game and cant not go any further if u know some good source is let me know pls
I tried Koikatu but it kinda not my style ya know i want to try maid game

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for your reply, do you know where is other non Order version is? i downloaded from kimochi and it show black screen when i open the game and cant not go any further if u know some good source is let me know pls
I tried Koikatu but it kinda not my style ya know i want to try maid game
Try the cm3d2 folder from this .
Remember that you need to run cm3d2. Or run cm3d2x64.exe with .

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020
I found the culprit it was my laptop GPU and on their page it shown it may not work on some GPU including my laptop GPU
As tried the non Order version it still the same which kind of sad thanks you guys for helping me

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
1. Is there a way to increase energy?
2. Is there a mod? If so, how to download + install?
3.Is there a way to increase mental?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes