Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Bigger than that once it's decompressed, closer to 200GBs.
Ok, thank you for the clarification. So is that all required for the base game installation? A full 200GB? If so, what here in this game with (judging by screenshots) 2D anime graphics takes up so much space, I mean jesus, that's far bigger than a modern call of duty installation with enormous maps and textures...

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Ok, thank you for the clarification. So is that all required for the base game installation? A full 200GB? If so, what here in this game with (judging by screenshots) 2D anime graphics takes up so much space, I mean jesus, that's far bigger than a modern call of duty installation with enormous maps and textures...
It's full 3D actually. At a complete guess, beyond the 3D assets I'd imagine most of the file space is the VA. Sound always takes up huge amounts of space, and this game has tons of it.

black chain

Nov 1, 2020
what is the zip folder link en com to cm cmi? is this to remove mosaic ? is the install straight forward just unzip drag and drop or will i mess something up?
(modding experience level, training wheels club president)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
what is the zip folder link en com to cm cmi? is this to remove mosaic ? is the install straight forward just unzip drag and drop or will i mess something up?
(modding experience level, training wheels club president)
You will likely mess something up if you needed to ask what it is. it's safer to just delete that whole folder.
You don't need any of it if you don't have the older CM3D2 installed. It's basically a hack that if done right it allows you to link english COM3D2 to CM3D2 and use the old CM costumes in COM. It also adds partial support for the main 3 personalities from CM.
Only the japanese COM can be linked natively to CM and that's the only version that fully supports all 7 CM personalities.
The link in english version is only useful for better mod support.

black chain

Nov 1, 2020
You will likely mess something up if you needed to ask what it is. it's safer to just delete that whole folder.
You don't need any of it if you don't have the older CM3D2 installed. It's basically a hack that if done right it allows you to link english COM3D2 to CM3D2 and use the old CM costumes in COM. It also adds partial support for the main 3 personalities from CM.
Only the japanese COM can be linked natively to CM and that's the only version that fully supports all 7 CM personalities.
The link in english version is only useful for better mod support.
awesome thank you, is there a way to remove the mosaic? i read com modular installer could but trying to install gave a warning that com3d2 was outdated and wouldnt install.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
awesome thank you, is there a way to remove the mosaic? i read com modular installer could but trying to install gave a warning that com3d2 was outdated and wouldnt install.
then update it.

Btw, what you got from op is seriously outdated. You are basically missing 18 months of weekly dlc releases. Do the math.
is a more recent version with proper instructions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
then update it.

Btw, what you got from op is seriously outdated. You are basically missing 18 months of weekly dlc releases. Do the math.
hmmm, it said because it is the vanila ver so that no mod or uncensor , so can you give me a link of mod or uncensor ?

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
then update it.

and the version you noted can update on the web you noted ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hmmm, it said because it is the vanila ver so that no mod or uncensor , so can you give me a link of mod or uncensor ?
I swear you zoomer kids have the attention span of a humming bird...
How about you read the instructions linked in that torrent's description? That has everything you need to know.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: keitaka
Jun 19, 2019
Is there a way to deactivate a dlc because I downloaded the latest [KISS] Custom Maid Ultimate - 2023 Edition from sukebei and it looks like it has some 2.5 dlc installed so I'm wondering if it's possible to de-activate it.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Someone knows if there's a way to edit Favor ?? Cheat , or other means that's not chatting to the girl before yotogi ??

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a way to deactivate a dlc because I downloaded the latest [KISS] Custom Maid Ultimate - 2023 Edition from sukebei and it looks like it has some 2.5 dlc installed so I'm wondering if it's possible to de-activate it.
It has no COM3D2.5 dlc installed. You can't even install COM3D2.5 dlc in it without upgrading to COM3D2.5. It only has the normal COM3D2 compatible dlc. What you see there is a copy pasted list of every dlc pack that was released after the 2022 edition. A dlc has components for CM3D2, COM3D2, COM3D2.5, KCES, COM CBL, etc. Only the COM3D2 (and possibly CM3D2) components were used to make that repack.
And no, you can't uninstall dlc.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes