Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm looking for old furry mods that used to be shared on Zippyshare, but are now gone forever. The Krystal and Aleopex mods. Anyone have them?

Anything else furry would be welcome as well,
Krystal skin is in the modpack. skin_kmn_folder_i_.menu -> skin_kmn_krystal_i_.menu. I think it was an old format mod that caused some errors and I might have converted it to a standard mod.
You'll also find in the modpack all sorts of ears (cat, fox, dog, wolf, horse, etc.), kemono face, tails, horns, furry skins, lizard skin etc.
The usual stuff before going too far down the rabbit hole.
For more than that you can check

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
steam eng
CMI MOD ?
COM3D2 and CM3D2 are two separate standalone games. Japanese COM3D2 can be linked to CM3D2 directly from the COM3D2.exe launcher.
Steam COM3D2 can't do that. At least not natively and the workaround is not worth it.
Your last option is to use the modpack compatibility patch included in the guide where you downloaded the modpack from, assuming you got it from the updated source (R4.8) and not that ancient R4 torrent. The difference is huge despite the version number.
If CMI allowed you to install it, at least you are running a fairly new version of COM3D2 but from that screenshot alone I can tell that you didn't follow my instructions and you are missing some plugins needed for the modpack to function properly. But that's not the cause of the errors. You are simply missing the CM3D2 assets, hence the missing models and textures that some mods require.

Reactions: elsiedee

zidlman

Jan 15, 2019
COM3D2 and CM3D2 are two separate standalone games. Japanese COM3D2 can be linked to CM3D2 directly from the COM3D2.exe launcher.
Steam COM3D2 can't do that. At least not natively and the workaround is not worth it.
Your last option is to use the modpack compatibility patch included in the guide where you downloaded the modpack from, assuming you got it from the updated source (R4.8) and not that ancient R4 torrent. The difference is huge despite the version number.
If CMI allowed you to install it, at least you are running a fairly new version of COM3D2 but from that screenshot alone I can tell that you didn't follow my instructions and you are missing some plugins needed for the modpack to function properly. But that's not the cause of the errors. You are simply missing the CM3D2 assets, hence the missing models and textures that some mods require.
oh yeah
sign

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I just installed the 2023 version but everytime i click on it these pop up.
Your game path might be too long. Make it shorter. Like D:\games\COM3D2
The game config was initially made with COM linked to CM and it's warning you that it can't find CM in its initial location. So you have to redo the link from COM3D2.exe launcher.
You need to fix the registry keys for both games by running the reg add script in each game folder. Normally you need to switch to japanese locale before running these scripts.
You might need to run game as admin and/or have admin privilege over that drive

Reactions: elsiedee

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
nah. The one in op is also very outdated
would be your best bet. Also not fully up to date but read the guide.
Is there any content difference in and apart from addition of cm3d2?
Also is there any guide I can follow to add translation and uncensor patch that cryptpad.fr link in pastebin is not opening for me ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there any content difference in and apart from addition of cm3d2?
Also is there any guide I can follow to add translation and uncensor patch that cryptpad.fr link in pastebin is not opening for me ?
They are completely different. First is eng version. Second is jap version. Savedata is not compatible between them, DLC are not compatible,etc.
If you can't decode links by copy pasting then type them manually. Use a vpn or something if the website is blocked.

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
They are completely different. First is eng version. Second is jap version. Savedata is not compatible between them, DLC are not compatible,etc.
If you can't decode links by copy pasting then type them manually. Use a vpn or something if the website is blocked.
So, Is it worth getting the jap version and patching it with eng/uncen patch and mods etc ?

For guide- ( )> I get a url after decode it redirects me to ->
which keeps on loading forever (not working with or without vpn)

Last edited:

loampo

Mar 27, 2020
which redirects me to ->
which keeps on loading forever (not working with or without vpn)
First of all you didn't have to share the link. You have a conflicting extension, find out what it is and disable it or use another browser.

Last edited:

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
First of all you didn't have to share the link. You have a conflicting extension, find out what it is and disable it or use another browser.
Link itself incorrect I even tried with no extension.
in console it says 404. Not sure whats the issue with link

Sep 16, 2021
the tsundere events never load, once i linked both games, why is this?
Is it because of wrong game versions? Because some of the tsundere events work but after a certain point they dont work like the netorase swinging ones dont work, is that just because there was not content made for it?

Sep 16, 2021
Also, is the only way to get Tsundere and Yandere personalities is to link the two games? Or is there com3d2 transfer dlc packs for it like Sadistic? Or have they just not made them yet? For english

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Also, is the only way to get Tsundere and Yandere personalities is to link the two games? Or is there com3d2 transfer dlc packs for it like Sadistic? Or have they just not made them yet? For english
Eng COM is not supposed to work with CM. Forcing a link between them will only provide very limited support for the core CM personalities. Nothing more. If you want to play CM personalities then get jap COM.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes