Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
soft cuddly girl/imouto personality doesn't have marriage event yet? or mine bugged? seems can't get the 140 favor event, after the 130 favor event, there's no more events for progressing relationship with her
She doesn't have it yet.
Marriage comes with her GP-02 compatibility patch DLC, which will be released on 31st August, alongside with the GP-01 and GP-01fb compatibility patches.

Secretary maid also doesn't have her GP-01, GP-02 and GP-01fb supplement updates either.

Reactions: FieneCanaria

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Been trying to find for a long time a version of this game that had all the DLC and is with a good translations.

But I'm just completly lost. There's an R6 pack, a R7 pack, but both apparently are from the English release and thus behind.
... And I just don't even know what's the best version so far to get.
Get the torrent, read and the description.
It should answer all your questions.

Torrent contains the DLC-s up to R7 and you install the R8 dlc-s manually.
It's worth noting that the offical English version is months behind the Japanese one, with both versions getting weekly DLC-s.

If you go back to Page 207-208 it has been already explained there if you want to read about it more.

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
is there any mod that unlock scene ? one of the scene is locked behind being a transfered maid and I dont think I can unlock that ingame

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Man, I thought of buying the game on Nutaku considering I really like it, but I gave up. Not only is it a AAA price but it uses the really abusive practice of having a bunch of DLCs sold separately, each of them the price of an indie game. I may buy the game without any DLC later just to support it, but when the dollar is 5 times my currency it makes it really expensive. Steam has a system that they adjust prices based on the country, so it's more affordable, but not Nutaku.

Reactions: j0eLeOo7

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
She doesn't have it yet.
Marriage comes with her GP-02 compatibility patch DLC, which will be released on 31st August, alongside with the GP-01 and GP-01fb compatibility patches.

Secretary maid also doesn't have her GP-01, GP-02 and GP-01fb supplement updates either.
ah thanks mate!, now i'll just wait for the GP-02 patch for her

S.Mart

Feb 26, 2022
Guys, I need help: how do I trigger the Dark events in the private mode settings? The prompt says "clear 'contract' event" but that event isn't there at all, so I can't trigger the rest of them. I'm using R7 Repack with all the R8 dlcs installed. My maid has a free-type contract. Thanks in advance.

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Guys, I need help: how do I trigger the Dark events in the private mode settings? The prompt says "clear 'contract' event" but that event isn't there at all, so I can't trigger the rest of them. I'm using R7 Repack with all the R8 dlcs installed. My maid has a free-type contract. Thanks in advance.
Keep an eye out on your Event schedule.
There will be a multi-part NTR event series with the first part called Attack.
Once you finish a few of them you can start the Dark event in private mode.

Reactions: S.Mart

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Guys, I have just downloaded the game, and I saw a post saying to use CMI ( ) but when I tried to install, it said my version of the game was outdated. Is it possible to update this version? If not, is there any easy uncensor patch that works with this game?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Guys, I have just downloaded the game, and I saw a post saying to use CMI ( ) but when I tried to install, it said my version of the game was outdated. Is it possible to update this version? If not, is there any easy uncensor patch that works with this game?
Forget this. the CMI actually has a link to the updater, I updated it normally and the CMI installed without a problem.

S.Mart

Feb 26, 2022
Keep an eye out on your Event schedule.
There will be a multi-part NTR event series with the first part called Attack.
Once you finish a few of them you can start the Dark event in private mode.
Thank you! I suspected that was the solution but didn't find info about it on the net.

NeedaWaifu69

Aug 27, 2023
Hi All,
I installed the R7 English vanilla pack and its working on my system. Im trying to install the DLC (mainly Nightpool), but while it is getting installed I cant see the Facility nor pick the option in the Yotogi. Any help would be appreciated.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,
I installed the R7 English vanilla pack and its working on my system. Im trying to install the DLC (mainly Nightpool), but while it is getting installed I cant see the Facility nor pick the option in the Yotogi. Any help would be appreciated.

update notes are pretty much self explanatory
"2.25.0 or 3.25.0
Your game is now compatible with the DLC, "Night Pool SP."
Fixed certain motions.
Fixed animations and voice lines.
Fixed typos.
Some of models are fixed or adjusted.
GP - First generation face - Droopy Eyes / Off the Shoulder Knitwear / Canon Maid Top / Princess of Glass - Henri Bangs / Dark Soldier Top /Floral Skirt / Point Leather Shirt / Valkyrie Dress Top / Sakura Skirt / First generation face - Droopy Eyes / Futuristic Streamer Jacket
"

Download and install 2.25.1. The big 6GB update.

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
Just downloaded the latest repack, old saves don't work.
How do i fix this ?
Also Maid Fiddler seems to not be working ?
nvm: forgot about Sibaris

Last edited:

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Error DLC voices COM3d2.png

Need help on this, I can't play yotogi skill Dirty talk bridge position missionary on my maid (voice: secretary maid)

I am wondering if whether I don't have the dlc needed or the yotogi skill isn't compatible with the personailty as it works with muku, majime and rindere

can anyone help?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 2892333

Need help on this, I can't play yotogi skill Dirty talk bridge position missionary on my maid (voice: secretary maid)

I am wondering if whether I don't have the dlc needed or the yotogi skill isn't compatible with the personailty as it works with muku, majime and rindere

can anyone help?
First of all update the game if you didn't already.
If you used MaidFiddler to unlock things then script errors are to be expected because it unlocks scenes that shouldn't normally be available for all personalities. And it will break your save

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
are you able to edit the male charater so they're not just a colored shadow man? XD
You can't "edit" the male character. You just load a custom body for it. At most you get a fat slider. Most of the times custom male bodies are used as is.
The fact that you don't have skinned male bodies means that you are not using CMI or you are using an old repack that doesn't have a certain dlc. Don't know which one exactly and I won't dig again to find out. Just grab an updated repack. Even the old R6 repack from op should work though I recommend installing the newer R7 from .

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes