Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Save sharing would probably work if it's from same or lower version. Most of the errors should be handled by EEH plugin. But you would probably need to be at least up to date with yotogi/personalities dlc because you'd get a script error mess and no plugin can handle that. Maid fiddler is not an option. That should only be used for raising stats. You can check the other cheat scripts and cheat menu to unlock everything.

sex_maker69

Aug 8, 2023
i currently have the japanese version, do you guys have a way on where to put the english translation to the folder? i have downloaded Sybaris english translation and uncensored

Last edited:

Anson98

Apr 14, 2019
Facility Setting -> Custome Setting -> Facility List (simply select one) -> select Edit at custom section (set up edited costumes)
1695395311159.png

I just want to change the costume only, have any solution or mods to didable the hair extensions?

nick_herr69

Sep 6, 2019
Haha... It feels like it's been so long since this game came out. Are they still milking it dry? Any news on KISS finally moving on to a new game? They used to be my favorite devs before this game sucked their souls

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
A good chunk of them do.
"Good chunk".:unsure:

Maid personalityNumber of Personality related NTR eventsHow many events require Exclusive contract?How many events require Free contractContract type does not matter
Muku151410
Rindere152310
Majime160511
Childhood friend4004
Bookworm4004
Sadist4220
Ladylike4004
Proper Lady4400
Friendly4400
Blunt8008
Preppy8413
Cuddly4004
Secretary4004
Sweet Devil8008

Number of shared NTR Events (Muku, Rindere, Majime)How many events require Exclusive contract?How many events require Free contract Contract type does not matter

Reactions: q24g_ebr and Febui

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
thanks guys for the replies, i'm going to play because of NTR so i wanted to know before i downloaded it.

Mar 22, 2021
Hi there, I'm so sorry, this was probably already answered ..
But I just wanted to ask, where to put the folder for the ,, Perverted Extreme Masochist '' DLC in the game files?
Oh and are there any new free downlaods for the ,, Adult Enhancement Pack BLACK '' ( Vol. 1-4) ?
There is a new room included: Master Room IF.

Once again, I'm sorry, if this has been answered already!

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Hi there, I'm so sorry, this was probably already answered ..
But I just wanted to ask, where to put the folder for the ,, Perverted Extreme Masochist '' DLC in the game files?
Oh and are there any new free downlaods for the ,, Adult Enhancement Pack BLACK '' ( Vol. 1-4) ?
There is a new room included: Master Room IF.

Once again, I'm sorry, if this has been answered already!
Your DLC purchase comes as compressed file, which contains the installer file. You can unzip that anywhere.
When using the installer select the folder where you the game is located. EG: C:\COM3D2

For small DLC's (content that you buy from COM3D2 store, big DLC's -personalities, gp-01 etc- from S-court you download the content directly in the browser) the game uses the game client to download.
Those downloads you will find in the game folder under DLC sub-folder.
You have to install these as well.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
the new personality doesn't seem worth getting it so i doubt we'll be seeing it up for download

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Hopefully that's not the case. Sure she has less content then others etc. However she does have exclusive content as well that the other Personality's do not have.

VGX278Q

Oct 24, 2021
Hi there ! I bought COM3d2 on DL Site with GP01 , GP01FB and GP02 and it worked fine. I could install the game and the DLC very easy . But today i bought X1 and iam not able to install and update it. It always comes the LoadSettingXML Error. Message updaetpack load failed. And after that it comes the next error message Update Pack list is empty. I dont know how to solve this problem ^^" . Did somebody else had the Error Message ?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Hi there ! I bought COM3d2 on DL Site with GP01 , GP01FB and GP02 and it worked fine. I could install the game and the DLC very easy . But today i bought X1 and iam not able to install and update it. It always comes the LoadSettingXML Error. Message updaetpack load failed. And after that it comes the next error message Update Pack list is empty. I dont know how to solve this problem ^^" . Did somebody else had the Error Message ?
i think you also need to install the latest update if i recall correctly it should be on their official site

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
i just love the helpfull & informative the install instructions they give us noobs. extract and run. like all 14 parts? do we move them all into a specific folder first? do we try to extract them all at the same time or one by one? it's like oh install and run thanks guys... big fucking help ;). makes some one like me not wanna try as i dont need crap i dont need extracted all over my system as i have no idea wtf i am doing so yeah biiiiiig ty again :)

Mar 22, 2021
Your DLC purchase comes as compressed file, which contains the installer file. You can unzip that anywhere.
When using the installer select the folder where you the game is located. EG: C:\COM3D2

For small DLC's (content that you buy from COM3D2 store, big DLC's -personalities, gp-01 etc- from S-court you download the content directly in the browser) the game uses the game client to download.
Those downloads you will find in the game folder under DLC sub-folder.
You have to install these as well.

Thank you! p.p
Problem is, when I open the game to install the DLC ( Adult Enhancement Pack Black )
and costume package ( All-Out Gyaru Uniform Set ), I get the following error: File name reading error: -100:
The process was completed successfully.
But I can not use the content in the game.

Similar thing with the DLC ,, [Sale edition] CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Character EX Pack Perverted Extreme Masochist '', this time I can at least download the file, but I can not play the new girl ingame. Or do I just have to wait for the event with her? I waited three ingame days and still the event won't show up, so I was wondering if I'm doin' something wrong.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes