Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The translation on this thing is laughably bad.

lollo922

May 23, 2019
So, people that liked CM for years and waited for a possible overseas version, gets to play this.. thing? I honestly expected more from KISS but I guess that in the end, they really don't care about the western people if they provide a questionable translation, instead of a good one. I mean, just download the repacks that are out there which have the main game and all of the possible dlc's and then play with the auto-translator and it's done, without even bothering with this one :rolleyes:

It's like putting an RPGMaker game with machine translation made-
..oh, wait, there's already another one who did this back then. Now that I think about it what happened to SakuraGame? It's been a while since I last saw them. Did they gave up with H games only to "translate" normal ones?

Reactions: byran47

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
So, people that liked CM for years and waited for a possible overseas version, gets to play this.. thing? I honestly expected more from KISS but I guess that in the end, they really don't care about the western people if they provide a questionable translation, instead of a good one. I mean, just download the repacks that are out there which have the main game and all of the possible dlc's and then play with the auto-translator and it's done, without even bothering with this one :rolleyes:

..oh, wait, there's already another one who did this back then. Now that I think about it what happened to SakuraGame? It's been a while since I last saw them. Did they gave up with H games only to "translate" normal ones?
wait to the mods , the transaltions from hongfire and those sites, the game just came out stop bitching

Reactions: rewrewrwe

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017

First off this is slightly better then machine translation, which from my experience was annoying as I usually read fast and I have to wait 5-10 seconds just for the text to load in every time using the JP version. And to answer your later point they're still in business. The translation is wonky sure, but I never expected it to be amazing anyway, it's rare enough for the Japanese to try to cater to us normally anyway. Hopefully they'll deliver a better translation to us at some point, but complaining in a piracy forum is just sad.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
so i think it goes like this:
Custom Maid 3D -> Custom Maid 3D2 -> CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 -> CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Night Magic
the first one has a different graphics (and maybe engine), the 2nd one is a new game, custom order (3rd game) is like a alternative take for the 2nd game / indirect sequel, and this one is just base game (3rd) + expansion/DLC?
is this correct?

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Straight to the point, COM3D2 is a sequel to CM3D2, but it has a new features that CM3D2 hasn't including Empire Mode, NTR Block, Harem S#x mode (yotogi), and more

Vibeon1

Jun 19, 2017
Here is what I did to get started:
1. Open the ISO in win10 (double click it, and then open the drive it mounted to, don't run the exe)
2. Open the darksiders.bin file with 7zip
3. Copy the com3d2inm folder to where ever you want it (I put it on my desktop)
4. Grab the DLC from
5. Extract the large one and replace the files (exclude replacing the exe's)
6. Grab the sybaris from: and copy them over
7. Run COM3D2x64.exe and enjoy, if the autotranslate errors bother you just disable the plugin.

I didn't need to crack it or anything...
can you place a mega for the nr4 dlc

lollo922

May 23, 2019
wait to the mods , the transaltions from hongfire and those sites, the game just came out stop bitching
Translation from hongfire? Please, it's been like years and years (and it's still like this nowadays) so far from the first Custom Maid that nobody, as far as I remember, translated anything decent or even remotely thought of translating the numerous DLC's and such (so the only thing was the auto-translation) and you really think that they'll do that with this? Just because they released an overseas version? Ah, what a foolishness :rolleyes:
(But I guess that you'll find comfort in knowing/hoping that the "native english speaker" who translated this, will actually do it with the DLC's. IF the DLC's will be released, since happened in the past that some games had some content cutted because "Japanese exclusive only" kind of thing)

First off this is slightly better then machine translation, which from my experience was annoying as I usually read fast and I have to wait 5-10 seconds just for the text to load in every time using the JP version. And to answer your later point they're still in business. The translation is wonky sure, but I never expected it to be amazing anyway, it's rare enough for the Japanese to try to cater to us normally anyway. Hopefully they'll deliver a better translation to us at some point, but complaining in a piracy forum is just sad.
but complaining in a piracy forum is just sad.
I mean, it's the only place I can complain. Otherwise I should buy the game on Steam and do it there, but since I won't because like I said it's not what I expected, what you expect me to do? Standing still? :unsure:
And that "slightly better" doesn't help that much, is still roughly near the machine translation, period. You can think and say whatever you want but the truth, objectively speaking, is there. Also, in a game which is an "adult idol raising sim" quoting you words from the review and where you said that the story isn't that much and so the only good thing about this is customization and the sex system (these last are my words, not yours of course), you really care about the lore/story? I mean, I can understand if the eye goes there from time to time, but this is certainly not that kind of game (unless you're into NTR. Then I can understand, you wanting to read what happens).
The translation is wonky sure, but I never expected it to be amazing anyway, it's rare enough for the Japanese to try to cater to us normally anyway
There are others, I'm sure of it, which sold their products overseas with at least a decent/good translation out there.
Also KISS had time to translate everything thoroughly, unless they were in a hurry to release the game on Steam for whatever reason. So this isn't really an excuse.

But anyway, I've expressed my opinion here and now I know that it's better to download a repack with everything already inside ready to just being played, rather than this version here. Have fun with it c:

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
tbh i expected the translation to be better from an international version, sad cause this game is great with tons of content if you include the dlcs, guess ill just play Tiina from KaguraGames that came out today, can never go wrong with these guys translations.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Translation from hongfire? Please, it's been like years and years (and it's still like this nowadays) so far from the first Custom Maid that nobody, as far as I remember, translated anything decent or even remotely thought of translating the numerous DLC's and such (so the only thing was the auto-translation) and you really think that they'll do that with this? Just because they released an overseas version? Ah, what a foolishness :rolleyes:
(But I guess that you'll find comfort in knowing/hoping that the "native english speaker" who translated this, will actually do it with the DLC's. IF the DLC's will be released, since happened in the past that some games had some content cutted because "Japanese exclusive only" kind of thing)

I mean, it's the only place I can complain. Otherwise I should buy the game on Steam and do it there, but since I won't because like I said it's not what I expected, what you expect me to do? Standing still? :unsure:
And that "slightly better" doesn't help that much, is still roughly near the machine translation, period. You can think and say whatever you want but the truth, objectively speaking, is there. Also, in a game which is an "adult idol raising sim" quoting you words from the review and where you said that the story isn't that much and so the only good thing about this is customization and the sex system (these last are my words, not yours of course), you really care about the lore/story? I mean, I can understand if the eye goes there from time to time, but this is certainly not that kind of game (unless you're into NTR. Then I can understand, you wanting to read what happens).

There are others, I'm sure of it, which sold their products overseas with at least a decent/good translation out there.
Also KISS had time to translate everything thoroughly, unless they were in a hurry to release the game on Steam for whatever reason. So this isn't really an excuse.

But anyway, I've expressed my opinion here and now I know that it's better to download a repack with everything already inside ready to just being played, rather than this version here. Have fun with it c:
You shouldn't expect much from an in house translation, and with enough people complaining about it in an official capacity, they might do something about it. I mean Koikatsu's translation wasn't that much better but people are still buying it. But more importantly then a good translation is sales, if they see no reason to provide to us then they won't, if nobody is buying their products then they'll just leave us be(Like the shin koihime license Mangagamer is holding) So what I'm saying is that you should buy the game and complain to them then. I certainly intend to purchase it when I finally get my next paycheck.

May 31, 2018
Can someone just upload a version that has all the dlc and uncensored stuff already done? I'm a lazy human bean and want to just unzip and fap
I think at the very least we need the version with the R18 patch included. While it can be found in the thread, it's not in the original post.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Can someone just upload a version that has all the dlc and uncensored stuff already done? I'm a lazy human bean and want to just unzip and fap
if you fine using torrent, you can find one on sukebei

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes