Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Btw what’s dlc does the Nutaku already have? I don’t want to install it if already has dlc I have already
Official English version is yet to release wedding DLC x) Which has been released ages ago on original jap version. So yeah, hence why I asked earlier if there are any pastebin links still out there with new DLCs. It is known that KISS has been made aware of the problem and is taking legal actions against those who share them though. Still hope to see them back up, maybe in form of torrent.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Official English version is yet to release wedding DLC x) Which has been released ages ago on original jap version. So yeah, hence why I asked earlier if there are any pastebin links still out there with new DLCs. It is known that KISS has been made aware of the problem and is taking legal actions against those who share them though. Still hope to see them back up, maybe in form of torrent.
I just want links to a few add ons for the game like events 6-8 and clothes

holdooo

Sep 5, 2020
I just want EN translations, why do I have to install the EN version with all DLCs and then extract the translations :(

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
no there all down currently
Will they be back up in the future?
Since people are always asking for links let ill answer that question let me start on why they are down this post will answer that question and any future post from this timeline.
Hey guys, someone must have reported the pastebin, as google had me take down the files. Thus all google drive links are gone. Does anyone have a working Megasync and wants to host instead? I can send you the files. PM me if anyone would like to host.
During this timeline kiss found out people sharing entire pastebins with com3d2 DLC all over the internet. Now to answer question regarding links being up again in future for me personally I am not interested I cant answer for other 2 people who also upload from old pastebin but that is my answer. The old pastebin that is currently down with more than 50+ dlcs was paid and updated monthly by 3 people and two others who kind enough to donate 1 dlc each. 11000+ people downloaded from that pastebin none of people here wanted to help contribute to maintain new pastebin even when one uploaders was gone. Not to mention post like this that freeloader actually would actually complain on getting free content on time if you were one of those uploaders would still be interested in upload openly for this community?
While I appreciate the work being put in, there must be a better way to go about sharing the links that doesn't require us to wait for the pastebin to be updated. I mean I am sure the dude running it has his own life to live, who knows when he will have the time to update it. Maybe share the link here as well so we can download it before the list is updated or whatever? Unless that is against the forums rules or something like that?
With pastebin hunts going all around internet and idiots who post pastebins of others away from their main forum/thread for both English and JP version while not thinking of possible consequences that it wont end up at kiss let this user post be remainder its right on the mark.
Not that I care but when will you guys learn not to flaunt around pastebin links ? If they get nuked you have only yourselves to blame.
I doubt that 11000+ downloads from old dead pastebin is from this forum alone I am sure that one of you guys posted it elsewhere from what I can see main MEGA links for main game seems to be working and it has not been taken down YET the pastebin links are all dead.....

Last edited:

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Since people are always asking for links let ill answer that question let me start on why they are down this post will answer that question and any future post from this timeline.

During this timeline kiss found out people sharing entire pastebins with com3d2 DLC all over the internet. Now to answer question regarding links being up again in future for me personally I am not interested I cant answer for other 2 people who also upload from old pastebin but that is my answer. The old pastebin that is currently down with more than 50+ dlcs was paid and updated monthly by 3 people and two others who kind enough to donate 1 dlc each. 11000+ people downloaded from that pastebin none people here wanted to help contribute to maintain new pastebin even when one uploaders was gone. No to mention post like this that freeloader actually would actually complain on getting free content on time if you were one of those uploader would still be interested in upload openly for this community?

With pastebin hunts going all around internet and idiots who post pastebins of others else away from their main forum/thread for both English and JP version while not thinking of possible consequences that it wont end up at kiss let this users post be remainder its right on the mark.

I doubt that 11000+ downloads from old dead pastebin is from this forum alone I am sure that one of you guys posted it elsewhere from what I can see main MEGA links for main game seems to be working and it has not taken down YET the pastebin link are all dead.....
Hmm thanks for answering my worries, I didn’t know these where the reasons as I haven’t played the game in a few months due to my computer combusting on me, I had a few dlc on me which everyone by now has and wanted to download the new ones as we all know kiss is pricy, but I do agree in contributing it doesn’t seem fair for only a few people contributing and tens of people just freeloading

Reactions: z3r0cool

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
In furthering Z3r0cool's post I was setting up a torrent because my life was about to get really busy and I was afraid that as more links were going dead I wouldn't be able to find a copy of the game that contained the DLC that had already been collected.

Because my computer was old(15 yrs) and had a small HDD the only copies of the DLC were already installed. If we get the torrent working it is from a copy of the game as it stood a long time ago. I know that it has GP-01, Visual Pack and some of the lesser DLC like costumes, an event or 3 and a Yotogi. But no personalities or anything newer. It does have a decensor and it has the newest update installed 1.07.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
A whole pack would be wise instead of just downloading files but the problem still remains

clannadkanon

Feb 22, 2020
Guys, can someone help? Some of the options when I'm editing the head of my maid is greyed out like the ears, nose, and others.

Thanks in advance!

Shortround1897

Jul 26, 2018
Currently Looking anyone interested in contributing these DLC:

[alumi-soft - Wanko of Marriage Costume Set]
[CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Costume+Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.2+Let's exercise! Costume set]
[CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 GP-02]
[Cute and Sexy Costume Set]
[Date Pack winter 2019 +Happy Date Costume Set]
[Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set]
[Denkigai-fair 2016 summer Item set +Fantasy Monster Costume set]
[-F&C.FC02- PIA3 Costume Set]
[-F&C -Suigetsu Costume Set-]
[Fancy Flower costume set]
[Happy Wedding Costume Set]
[HARUKAZE - The Princess, the Stray Cat, and Matters of the Heart Costume Set]
[Idol Costume Set]
[Lose - Maitetsu Costume Set]
[madosoft - WagaHigh Costume Set]
[Sports Uniform Costume Set]
[Yuzusoft - Senren*Banka Costume Set]
[Working Costume set]

Message me directly if your interested in purchasing any of these dlcs posted above and I will be giving them a link to any of files from my personal storage space which contains downloadable content not listed above and all DLCs from day 1. 24 new DLCs recently added from old pastebin .

As for all old links that are currently down we are still discussing what to do about it.
I'm wanting to help in this effort, but I'm not sure how to message you directly. I'm not seeing a mesage option.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes