Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

bboi64

Jul 8, 2019
The Nutaku version of the new personality seems to be broken currently. After running the update, attempting to start the game just gives an error message that says "表がありません。tutorial_list_en.nei" Also it looks like it was removed from the Nutaku store as it no longer shows up on searches.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
The Nutaku version of the new personality seems to be broken currently. After running the update, attempting to start the game just gives an error message that says "表がありません。tutorial_list_en.nei" Also it looks like it was removed from the Nutaku store as it no longer shows up on searches.
Are you able to enter game? im having different error I cant even create maid with game crashing

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
I just fixed my issue by updating my game to latest patch. I don't have Nutaku version but s-court version game works fine after patching it.

bboi64

Jul 8, 2019
That was the first thing I checked and my game is fully up to date. I think it's just a problem with the Nutaku version

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
where are the links for the dlc?
There are none check my post. All links got taken down if you are following thread I am sure you read somewhere in this thread that gdrive links then some mega links going down bit by bit during my absence.

essdubbaya

Jul 18, 2018
so i have all the dlc for com3d2 - however it's for the japanese version and when i install it the game language changes to japanese, is there any way to stop this?

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone got any milf type slides or is there a way I can download a charcter that looks like a typical milf

NightyLife

Apr 28, 2017
Currently Looking anyone interested in contributing these DLC:

[alumi-soft - Wanko of Marriage Costume Set]
[CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Costume+Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.2+Let's exercise! Costume set]
[Cute and Sexy Costume Set]
[Date Pack winter 2019 +Happy Date Costume Set]
[Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set]
[-F&C.FC02- PIA3 Costume Set]
[-F&C -Suigetsu Costume Set-]
[Fancy Flower costume set]
[Happy Wedding Costume Set]
[HARUKAZE - The Princess, the Stray Cat, and Matters of the Heart Costume Set]
[Idol Costume Set]
[Lose - Maitetsu Costume Set]
[Maid and cute Costume set]
[Sexy Sweet little devil costume set]
[Sports Uniform Costume Set]
[Yuzusoft - Senren*Banka Costume Set]
[Working Costume set]

Message me if your interested in purchasing any of these dlcs posted above and I will be giving them a link to any of files from my personal storage space which contains downloadable content not listed above and all DLCs from day 1. 22 new DLCs recently added from old pastebin .

As for all old links that are currently down we are still discussing what to do about it.
I might willing contributing one of the list with you but do you have The Extreme Sadist queen who arouses the hearts of masochists
if no maybe I can buy that instead on the list or you prefer the list?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes