Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
scout mode has some insane requirements to be unlocked. such as 30 maids hired and shit ton of credits. COM Modular Installer now has a script that bypasses this stupid requirements

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019
Is the f95zone version better than the sukebei/nyaa and fapforfun version? This seems to have been updated most recently....

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Is the f95zone version better than the sukebei/nyaa and fapforfun version? This seems to have been updated most recently....
The version here is the official english translation, so everything in it is fully translated however there's a lot less content overall compared to other versions. So depends on what you're after really.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
So i'm downloading the gp 01 dlc and I'm being told "next volum is required insert a disk with this volume and press ok" what do I do next

Absdrk

Jun 14, 2020
is there a torrent or link to download dlc for the english version? I would like to download mostly the skills

KLERICH

Sep 17, 2019
Soooooooo....

I've just found this game recently and wanted to download it but I've read a lot of comments on how to download this with this and that like how to uncensor things like that so I'm confused.and is there even sex or something like that in this game because I don't see things like tha in the tags.please help me how to do this clearly please and thank you very much.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Soooooooo....

I've just found this game recently and wanted to download it but I've read a lot of comments on how to download this with this and that like how to uncensor things like that so I'm confused.and is there even sex or something like that in this game because I don't see things like tha in the tags.please help me how to do this clearly please and thank you very much.
for now i reccomend custom order maid on ulmf

gabut40

Jul 26, 2018
Soooooooo....

i say just give it a try, this game sure have sex part and im not sure 'bout decensor part and i download using the link and just like the 'installation' part say, just "extract and run"

Reactions: Salami120

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
(...) I've read a lot of comments on how to download this with this and that like how to uncensor things like that so I'm confused. (...)

(...)and is there even sex or something like that in this game (...)
If you want the complete game, which is actually 2 games using a single save file, get the japanese version. Follow Inlolzwetrust's pastebin . He wrote it with his Modpack in mind but you don't need it to play, translate or uncensor the game. Just skip the unneeded steps (read the entire thing carefully and multiple times so you know what you can skip)

If you want a "preview" version of the game without too big of a hassle, get the Steam/Nutaku version. It comes with "official, professional" translation and no region lock, but has all adult content removed unless you buy/acquire the 18+ patch. This version also has no complicated set-ups, just instal and run.

patched steam version: about 12GB
"complete" japanese version: over 150GB

Make your own choice.

johnny_hammer

Mar 23, 2019
You have to go into body > skin and apply the lolibody mesh to make it look better. Then apply the lolibody skin. Your model will go into a weird pose and lose everything/go bald, etc. To fix this;

You can make a preset of her, apply the body mesh, change your maids pose to a different one and back again in the bottom left hand side, apply a different maid preset and then apply your maid preset again, body > skin and apply the lolibody skin. This will fix everything for you.

Everything is explained in the guide I linked above.

EDIT: This is only if you're using the SS COM3D2 AIO from Steam. If not, why not? :p If Papa Ernie could link to my guide in the original post, that'd help a lot of people out. The AIO pack includes an uncensor mod script + script loader that is much more efficient than using YASD+
Can it be fixed in Nutaku vision?
I'm can't find the lolibody in nutaku vision and I don't even know what it is.

Unckerman

Mar 18, 2018
download this, put it into folder where exe is
View attachment 361259

Download that uncensor and put everything here Sybaris\UnityInjector those dlls and config folder
download this, put it into folder where exe is
View attachment 361259

Download that uncensor and put everything here Sybaris\UnityInjector those dlls and config folder
Sorry, but it didn't work. I downloaded the uncensor patch and put it into the Sybaris, heres how it is inside the unity injector:
1598563401427.png
And here its the Main folder:
1598563471363.png
Can u tell me what am i doing wrong? Would realy appreciate it

Charelesis

Jun 16, 2020
Anyone knows about website that leak and share korean elsword mod from this Pixiv user?

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
new personality has been released
Well, that's good news, at least they are still updating the English version. I bought the new DLC just to support them, I mean I also have the jap version but I never started playing it because I was far in the game in the eng one and you can't transfer saves, I just didn't want to grind all it over again. So my advice to everyone is if you want more support for our version, just let them know.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes