Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Nothing coming up by the way, about Belpinex I am not so sure. Before hand it worked fine but suddenly one day everything turned black, and have stayed so ever since, even when I reinstall without any mod or DLC.
i had the exact issue could you send me a picture of your player.log and your com3d2 directory and all that :D
and ill go from there ill fix this issue for you :D

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
i had the exact issue could you send me a picture of your player.log and your com3d2 directory and all that :D
and ill go from there ill fix this issue for you :D
Maybe I should just wait for your repack first and then if there is problem I can send that to you. What can be a potential problem by the way?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hola111 PM me if you need help with the modpack
I have downloaded your COM3D2 repack, changed my locale to Japan, yet whenever the game starts it is just a black screen with cursor and music playing in the background. I have unchecked read only also, but it doesn't seem to solve the problem. I can move my mouse around and basically clicking on button and it also registers, it is just that the screen doesn't show. But maybe that's just because of my potato device.
I never made any COM3D2 repack. I only make modpacks for the Japanese COM3D2. If you read and follow the guide exactly and don't skip any steps you won't have any issues. First of all you need to have everything updated meaning that you need the full Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 and update it further with 1.50.1 and the latest dlc.
The issue you describe used to occur on a game version more than 6 months old. The cause is yet unknown and results were inconsistent but it could be fixed if you edited the config.xml with notepad and changed the resolution to 1280x720 windowed and then changed it to whatever you wanted in the game menu. The issue was fixed with a later game update.
The issue can also be related to outdated Visual C redistributables or graphics driver.
Not really related to your particular issue but you can also try to delete system.dat.
EDIT: By the way, back then BepInEx wasn't that popular for COM and Sybaris AIO was still a thing. So it could be that you are still using Sybaris AIO? If so, it's time to switch to COM Modular Installer or BepInEx AIO. I suggest CMI for starters just to confirm that it fixes your issue.

Last edited:

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
hola111 PM me if you need help with the modpack
First of all you need to have everything updated meaning that you need the full Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 and update it further with 1.50.1 and the latest dlc.
The issue you describe used to occur on a game version more than 6 months old. The cause is yet unknown and results were inconsistent but it could be fixed if you edited the config.xml with notepad and changed the resolution to 1280x720 windowed and then changed it to whatever you wanted in the game menu. The issue was fixed with a later game update.
The issue can also be related to outdated Visual C redistributables or graphics driver.
Not really related to your particular issue but you can also try to delete system.dat.
EDIT: By the way, back then BepInEx wasn't that popular for COM and Sybaris AIO was still a thing. So it could be that you are still using Sybaris AIO? If so, it's time to switch to COM Modular Installer or BepInEx AIO. I suggest CMI for starters just to confirm that it fixes your issue.
I have COM3d2 Summer 2020 by kasumeido, would that suffice? Also I have tried everything you suggested, but none seems to work. Here is my dlc list and folder if you are curious:

folder.png

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
did you try booting the game before installing CMI ? To test if it works it's enough to move out winhttp.dll out of the game folder and it will disable bepinex. Move it back in if that's not the issue.
Before hearing the title screen do any red error messages show up on the console ?
Try installing VC redist update pack and update your drivers.
What does the game installation path look like ?

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
did you try booting the game before installing CMI ? To test if it works it's enough to move out winhttp.dll out of the game folder and it will disable bepinex. Move it back in if that's not the issue.
Before hearing the title screen do any red error messages show up on the console ?
Try installing VC redist update pack and update your drivers.
What does the game installation path look like ?
I did not install CMI by the way, only Bepinex, and yes before I installed Bepinex I had tried booting the game, no luck. There is no error message by the way. I have also installed the latest VC redist update pack, but it is from this link.

Removing winhttp.dll and disable bepinex doesn't work as well.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
so the game is not bootable, huh. Where did you install the game ? Is the path too long by any chance ? Could the game folder be read only ? Right click on the game folder ->properties->uncheck read only -> ok -> apply to subfolders and files.
Beware that loading the game when COM is linked to CM may take more than 5 minutes. I sometimes even forget that I launched the game before it reaches title screen and that is on a decent i7 machine with the games installed on ssd. If you click on the console you may accidentally pause the loading. You can hit space or enter on the console to unfreeze it.

Last edited:

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
so the game is not bootable, huh. Where did you install the game ? Is the path too long by any chance ? Could the game folder be read only ? Right click on the game folder ->properties->uncheck read only -> ok -> apply to subfolders and files.
Oh the game is bootable, I can even select in game option, it is just that I can only see a black screen. Everything is there but it is not displayed. And yes the folder read-only option is unchecked.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
read only may be unchecked on the main folder but some folders may still be read only. It doesn't hurt to uncheck it and apply just for the sake of eliminating some factors.
Can you describe the basic specs of your pc? It looks like a graphical card issue to me. If you have a dedicated video card you should force the game to run with that card instead of the integrated one. For nvidia cards go to nvidia control panel (it should appear in the context menu when you right click anywhere on desktop) -> Manage 3D settings -> Program settings. Add com3d2x64.exe and select High performace nvidia processor and hit ok. You can also add the com3d2.exe launcher.

Reactions: hola111

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
read only may be unchecked on the main folder but some folders may still be read only. It doesn't hurt to uncheck it and apply just for the sake of eliminating some factors.
Can you describe the basic specs of your pc? It looks like a graphical card issue to me. If you have a dedicated video card you should force the game to run with that card instead of the integrated one. For nvidia cards go to nvidia control panel (it should appear in the context menu when you right click anywhere on desktop) -> Manage 3D settings -> Program settings. Add com3d2x64.exe and select High performace nvidia processor and hit ok. You can also add the com3d2.exe launcher.
Ah yeah that does the trick, thank you very much for your help. Damn finally. But then I run into this however カスタムメイド3D2のメイドがいますが、カスタムメイド3D2の互換設定が正しくありません. Probably because I am using another's save file.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
looks like COM and CM are linked incorrectly. Could you check again if you've added the registry keys correctly? The scripts included in the custom maid ultimate torrent are shift-jis encoded so if you run the scripts without changing to japanese locale it will write garbled text to the registry. You can download the no locale versions of the scripts linked in the guide just to be sure and run each of them from the respective game folder. When the games are registered correctly you can try to link the games again from COM3D2 launcher. See the guide, step 2 for instructions on how to do it properly.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes