Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Can someone give me a link to GP-01 patch for Sweet little devil?
I can't find it anywhere.
I've got the patch, but ironically couldn't find the actual dlc anywhere. I'll upload it now but if you could upload or point me in the direction of the Sweet little devil dlc that would be awesome.

Reactions: ef24tas

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
I've got the patch, but ironically couldn't find the actual dlc anywhere. I'll upload it now but if you could upload or point me in the direction of the Sweet little devil dlc that would be awesome.
I don't have it anymore... I think. It was from pastebin which links was purged.
But I'll be grateful for the patch.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I don't have it anymore... I think. It was from pastebin which links was purged.
But I'll be grateful for the patch.
That's a shame, I think that's the only DLC I didn't manage to grab. Well bar the endless cosmetic stuff which I'm not too fussed over. Anyways here's the link:

Reactions: ef24tas

Ceiling Fan

Aug 9, 2020
Updated missing DLC post check here https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...-final-nutaku-version-kiss.34314/post-3909657 for anyone interested in contributing any dlcs. Added 3 new dlcs total of 13 not listed from old pastebin.
I just bought the english game version at the s-court shop a few days ago and I am down to toss in another ~50$ to let that dlc list grow. I am new to this forum so I'm not allowed to message anyone or post links yet. So pls z3r0cool, can you message me to get this done?

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
That's a shame, I think that's the only DLC I didn't manage to grab. Well bar the endless cosmetic stuff which I'm not too fussed over. Anyways here's the link: Mega
Thank you kind sir!

Do you need it for eng version or jap?
I'm playing on japanese version and need these events DLC's just to rip translation and insert it in my game trough i18nEx plugin. I don't see a point playing on eng version because of that.
I can upload my translation files if it's why you need that DLC since I already ripped it.

Now that I look at it, I also need:

-Additional Event Pack vol.6 Sex Event Plus
-Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.2
-Date Costume Set Spring 2020
-Aquarium H event and date pack Winter 2019
-Date Pack Summer 2019
-Yotogi Class Vol 3-9

So if anyone can provide it to me I can rip translation for everyone.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
its the japanese version but with a modpack setup which was a pain because i had to reconstruct everything so yeah pretty much :D
You do realize that already exists, right ?
Anyways, it's none of my business nor do I care, but what you are trying to do is pointless and extremely easy to mess up. Components are updated separately. Kasumeido and lilly maintain their own versions of the base japanese games with all the dlc preinstalled while I maintain the modpack and provide support for both on ulmf. Are you prepared/have the knowledge to offer support for both components? Just sharing a 100GB torrent and not providing any kind of support for it is what we call a dick move. Remember that anything you will make will be outdated in a matter of days. That's why there is no full repack for the Japanese COM with mods and there never will be. The game is updated every Friday and there is always the chance that a major update will mess up your entire repack if you don't future proof it.
The size of 100GB suggests that you won't include CM3D2 with all exclusive dlc which is essential when dealing with older mods. You add ~20GB of unoptimized mods and you are almost guaranteed to have a broken mess. The community is already segregated as it is. There is Twitter, Discord, 4chan, reddit, ulmf, f95. is where the real professionals hang out and is where you can get support for just about everything related to COM and CM, but no piracy or modpacks are allowed. There you will find out just how little you know about the game. The last thing we need is more segregation with new players seeking support for an undocumented repack. Don't get me wrong but I hope you know what you're getting into. Offering support is like a part time job. Even if you got everything right people will always find ingenious ways to mess things up when installing stuff.
The modpack itself is a pain to maintain. You have to keep track of all the updates and dependencies and test for conflicts. You don't just pile up random mods and pray to KISS that they work.

If you want to do a complete repack of the English version with all DLC and some mods, then that would be a first. Flashbangz repack doesn't count. That would actually be useful. There's no better time to do this since there is now an easy way to link the English COM to CM and have that much needed extra mod compatibility.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Nobody was bashing you and I don't know how you could interpret my post that way. You and everyone else are free to do whatever. I was only stating some facts. Advice that I was told in the past, ignored it, and learned the hard way what it means to maintain such a thing. The only reason I'm still doing it is because I invested too much time into it and it would be a shame for all that work to go to waste.

I actually encouraged you to do a decent repack of the English version because it was never done and maintained before. This whole thread is a mess for that matter. I could even help you with it since I was planning on doing it myself in the near future.

Btw, my work is as free as free can get. It isn't locked to patrons or whatever. Anyone can PM me and ask for a link. I just don't want incomplete work being spread around until I feel that it's worth making it public. You think I'm doing it for money? What I gain from it doesn't even cover the electricity bill. Computers don't run on air you know.

The thing that actually concerns me and the entire community for that matter is what kind of mods you include in your repack. Do it carelessly and you'll have more drama on your hands than an indian tv show. Generic mods are somewhat ok to redistribute, but preset specific stuff and presets made by the japanese and korean side of the community, not so much. You don't want to be the one to blame when a mod creator shuts down his repository.

Cheers mate

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Nobody was bashing you and I don't know how you could interpret my post that way. You and everyone else are free to do whatever. I was only stating some facts. Advice that I was told in the past, ignored it, and learned the hard way what it means to maintain such a thing. The only reason I'm still doing it is because I invested too much time into it and it would be a shame for all that work to go to waste.

I actually encouraged you to do a decent repack of the English version because it was never done and maintained before. This whole thread is a mess for that matter. I could even help you with it since I was planning on doing it myself in the near future.

Btw, my work is as free as free can get. It isn't locked to patrons or whatever. Anyone can PM me and ask for a link. I just don't want incomplete work being spread around until I feel that it's worth making it public. You think I'm doing it for money? What I gain from it doesn't even cover the electricity bill. Computers don't run on air you know.

The thing that actually concerns me and the entire community for that matter is what kind of mods you include in your repack. Do it carelessly and you'll have more drama on your hands than an indian tv show. Generic mods are somewhat ok to redistribute, but preset specific stuff and presets made by the japanese and korean side of the community, not so much. You don't want to be the one to blame when a mod creator shuts down his repository.

Cheers mate
alright my bad i misinterpreted it i have removed my post i apologise the reason i acted that way i due to bad reading on my part
and fast reading : / i appreciate what you do for the community i kinda jump to conclusions more than id like to admit after trying to source some files yeah i admit its a pain in the ass troubleshooting incompatibilities especially if its in a language you dont understand
its like telling a grandmother how to code a game on the phone but her hearing aid is broken because she sat on it. i really do apologise and i feel like a dick right now and probably look like one aswell cheers :)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
No problem mate. I never take internet arguments seriously, if that was even an argument. It's not healthy. If you need help with anything feel free to PM me.

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
No problem mate. I never take internet arguments seriously, if that was even an argument. It's not healthy. If you need help with anything feel free to PM me.
i appreciate it again sorry. two question though should i include mods in a separate folder or preinstalled or none at all and where should i get mods

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i appreciate it again sorry. two question though should i include mods in a separate folder or preinstalled or none at all and where should i get mods
Well the source of all mods is twitter. Posts from twitter are being organized on Custom maid discord channel/meido_mods. Mods highlights are also posted on motimoti3d2 on a daily basis. There's also mukuu.herokuapp.com. And there's the russian site hentaimaids.my1.ru. kiss games and mod packs should always be redistributed separately

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
Well the source of all mods is twitter. Posts from twitter are being organized on Custom maid discord channel/meido_mods. Mods highlights are also posted on motimoti3d2 on a daily basis. There's also mukuu.herokuapp.com. And there's the russian site hentaimaids.my1.ru. kiss games and mod packs should always be redistributed separately
alright thanks and they work with its a night magic right :D

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
That depends. If the mod is a retexture of a CM or COM dlc that is only available for the jap version then it won't work. Some mods also have dependencies on other mods. You can open the readme of the mod with locale emulator and translate it. It should tell you what dlc it needs. Some modders don't even bother to include that information because they assume you have jap version with all dlc

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
That depends. If the mod is a retexture of a CM or COM dlc that is only available for the jap version then it won't work. Some mods also have dependencies on other mods. You can open the readme of the mod with locale emulator and translate it. It should tell you what dlc it needs. Some modders don't even bother to include that information because they assume you have jap version with all dlc
yeah thats a pain but ill find out when i get the files :D

Reactions: Absdrk

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
You know what? I will PM you the latest beta of my modpack just to see for yourself how it is organized. You will need the full Custom Maid Ultimate repack for it to work properly. You can do whatever you want with it because it is "open source". Meaning I don't have the right to redistribute anything but if something is on the internet and the author didn't want it to be available then it shouldn't be on the internet in the first place. I never remove the credits and preview because that would really be a dick move.
You will be able to substract from there whatever works on English COM. It would take you many months just to search for that content because you can only find the mods if you search in Japanese or if you already know where to find them. Literally hundreds of repositories. Discord is the only thing that can help you with finding mods because the title is categorized in English.

Last edited:

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
You know what? I will PM you the latest beta of my modpack just to see for yourself how it is organized. You will need the full Custom Maid Ultimate repack for it to work properly. You can do whatever you want with it because it is "open source". Meaning I don't have the right to redistribute anything but if something is on the internet and the author didn't want it to be available then it shouldn't be on the internet in the first place. I never remove the credits and preview because that would really be a dick move.
You will be able to substract from there whatever works on English COM. It would take you many months just to search for that content because you can only find the mods if you search in Japanese or if you already know where to find them. Literally hundreds of repositories. Discord is the only thing that can help you with finding mods because the title is categorized in English.
I have downloaded your COM3D2 repack, changed my locale to Japan, yet whenever the game starts it is just a black screen with cursor and music playing in the background. I have unchecked read only also, but it doesn't seem to solve the problem. I can move my mouse around and basically clicking on button and it also registers, it is just that the screen doesn't show. But maybe that's just because of my potato device.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
I have downloaded your COM3D2 repack, changed my locale to Japan, yet whenever the game starts it is just a black screen with cursor and music playing in the background. I have unchecked read only also, but it doesn't seem to solve the problem. I can move my mouse around and basically clicking on button and it also registers, it is just that the screen doesn't show. But maybe that's just because of my potato device.
is it coming up with a white box saying that there is something missing or red text in the console have you updated belpinex

hola111

Jul 4, 2017
is it coming up with a white box saying that there is something missing or red text in the console have you updated belpinex
Nothing coming up by the way, about Belpinex I am not so sure. Before hand it worked fine but suddenly one day everything turned black, and have stayed so ever since, even when I reinstall without any mod or DLC.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes