Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Righteous

Oct 13, 2017
Question, how exactly do I update this game?

I first downloaded the 'base' game (version 1.00.0) (4.9 Gbs (?)) then the H patch which I simply moved over to the game directory, gave me access to "yotogai and pure love" which I am now on 1.051.1/ 1.47. Is it possible to update the game to the latest? (In order for me to use the add-on? If not, I could always use a older version. If you have a cheat menu of some kind aside from this, lmk!)

Here I thought Koikatsu was hard to mod lol

foxymethoxy

May 3, 2020
This is the English version. I'm not sure if maid fiddler works with it. If you want to use addons and mods you are pretty much required to use the japanese version which is incredibly superior, but obviously, worse translations.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Question, how exactly do I update this game?

I first downloaded the 'base' game (version 1.00.0) (4.9 Gbs (?)) then the H patch which I simply moved over to the game directory, gave me access to "yotogai and pure love" which I am now on 1.051.1/ 1.47. Is it possible to update the game to the latest? (In order for me to use the add-on? If not, I could always use a older version. If you have a cheat menu of some kind aside from this, lmk!)

Here I thought Koikatsu was hard to mod lol
ill upload my modded game and send you a link :D

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes