Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

haievery1

Nov 18, 2018
im gonna try yeah i plan on downloading all of the pastebin and making a list of dead links then post it as a torrent and credit you and all that
Ah, cool. I don't know how to upload stuff and my upload speed is pretty slow. I'll post once I get around to it.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Well at this point I decided to just buy the sweet devil personality pack. At the very least, I encourage you guys to buy it so we can get more personalities released in english.
i have made contact with the pastebin owner and he messaged me this
Hey I am the guy who was operating that pastebin everyone was using. I have a game with all DLC listed on that pastebin and includes Yotogi skill set 1 and a few others that went dead... I think. Anywho I see you have a torrent going. I was thinking about doing that after I had collected from round the internet( and hopefully a few more contributors around here) that DLCs from before the GP-01 update of the first personality pack. But since you seemingly have the ability to torrent much more easily than I do I will send you that file and we can turn that pastebin into a file of DLC available in the torrent. Hopefully this will encourage a new round of contributions. Especially with Do-S personality releasing in the future.

Gimme a week and I will send you a link to download and hopefully it will include a list of the confirmed DLC it contains.

as soon as i get the file i will be uploading it
andhros73

Last edited:
Reactions: potatogod

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
i have made contact with the pastebin owner and he messaged me this
Hey I am the guy who was operating that pastebin everyone was using. I have a game with all DLC listed on that pastebin and includes Yotogi skill set 1 and a few others that went dead... I think. Anywho I see you have a torrent going. I was thinking about doing that after I had collected from round the internet( and hopefully a few more contributors around here) that DLCs from before the GP-01 update of the first personality pack. But since you seemingly have the ability to torrent much more easily than I do I will send you that file and we can turn that pastebin into a file of DLC available in the torrent. Hopefully this will encourage a new round of contributions. Especially with Do-S personality releasing in the future.

Gimme a week and I will send you a link to download and hopefully it will include a list of the confirmed DLC it contains.

as soon as i get the file i will be uploading it
@andhros73
im still shocked and i cant wait to release it

tittyshark1

Nov 29, 2018
Ok, couple of questions
1. Is the sweet little devil personality dlc compatible with version 1.06 AND GP01 dlc? Cuz on the website it says it doesn't.
``` ```
2. Does anyone have a pastebin of EN dlcs, including yotogis?

Thanks a ton. This game's plugins and whatnot are so fucking convoluted rofl.

tittyshark1

Nov 29, 2018
Never mind, I guess I gotta pay $27 in total just to get comfy with the sadist girl ;-;

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Haven't been here for while seems like there are two pastebins now what's up with that.

We seem to missing way more dlcs from last time I uploaded I was so close to killing English dlc gap too. Come on guys out of 11,320 people who download my stuff no one is contributing feels like im only one buying and sharing stuff.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Bought a few dlcs last month will be uploading them when I get things sorted out. A dance, costume set and few season packs.

haievery1

Nov 18, 2018
Well now that all the links/torrents are going to be updated, people should be buying more of the new dlc instead of the ones that were taken down like I did.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Ok so update on the pastebin at . All the links have been taken down. Right now I have marked all the files included in this torrent with XX. Files that I have, but are not included in this torrent are marked with a ZZ.

This torrent will include update 1.6 and a working decensor. In addition to all the aforementioned files marked XX. Right now it stands at roughly 25 gb so I will zip it into pieces, then unzip. Make sure the unzipped file works, and upload it so Common_faults can torrent it.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes