Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

AxeLLow

Jun 2, 2019
it seems like people need to understand that what ever mods /plugins here would not work with the latest versions of the game. they literally release an update every Friday for the past 52 weeks if i am not mistaken. and i doubt the translators and uncensor works too if they are looking for the latest updates.

search [COM3D2] Custom Order Maid 3D2 Modpack R3.2 in for a proper explainantion.

for those looking for the complete game with the latest update as of yesterday (16 hrs ago) search
Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition (Custom Maid 3D 2, Custom Order Maid 3D 2, and all DLC) in sukebei.

its a whopping 150+ gb so be warned. haven't tried Modpack R3.2 on it yet so i wouldnt know if it still work. anyone looking to test it out kindly feed back on this thread.

thanks.
i got error message "in japanese" tutorial_list.nei
did anyone got that error message too?

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
i got error message "in japanese" tutorial_list.nei
did anyone got that error message too?
i take that u were testing out the version i mentioned;

if u have set your locale to Japanese as the guides mentioned and installed the plugins as stated in the guide
1. do a force recheck upon downloading to makesure what ever downloaded is intact and reliable.
2. defrag your hdd

if u also downloaded the Modpack mentioned in the comment be sure to go through the guides as well, u wont go wrong there.
am having sporadic errors now and then using R3.3 or even 3.2 due to the enormous amount of mods it is loading so like the guide said, best load it from an SSD otherwise conventional hdd slower transfer rate does cause inconsistent errors.

the authors went through great length putting it all together , be thorough in understanding the guides in both maingame and modpack torrent pages in sukebei. essential links and info are in their comments. took me a while to get it right as well.

Last edited:

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Have they added more/classic personalities to the official english version? If not will they ever?

Jul 1, 2017
So, I am so freakishly confused by all of this. Thing is I already have a repacked and fully modded download of com3d2. I downloaded that one at the end of 2019 and the only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that it was missing a lot of personality packs. I say a lot because I found a pastebin( ) thread with a full list of com3d2 dlcs and among them are a lot of personality packs I don't have. Are these usuable in any way? I can download them but I have no idea how to install a dlc for this game.

delphine01

Apr 30, 2018
So, I am so freakishly confused by all of this. Thing is I already have a repacked and fully modded download of com3d2. I downloaded that one at the end of 2019 and the only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that it was missing a lot of personality packs. I say a lot because I found a pastebin( ) thread with a full list of com3d2 dlcs and among them are a lot of personality packs I don't have. Are these usuable in any way? I can download them but I have no idea how to install a dlc for this game.
The one you post is for JP Version. But we want the ENG version.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Hate to be that guy but as previous people said, the sweet devil personality for the english dlc pastebin is a dead link. Same goes for the additional event pack volume 1. If anyone could post a new link that would be awesome.

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, makes sense. I tried asking in other forums as well and the answers were the same. Eng version barely has shit. Guess I'll wait for another repack with all mods and dlc installed already. Doing it step by step take way to much time...sorry :(, I'm a lazy piece of shit I know. Will check again in another 30 years or so. Maybe one other personality pack has been released for the eng version then.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes