Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
I hew gust 1 problem the main menü dont showing in vr mode "not loading in" gust on destop how to fixit??!

hiadlmex123

Sep 30, 2019
yo guys can yall help me please i messed up dlc instalation and now i cant play cause a lot of plug ins got overwrited how can i fix it ?

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Well I think I need a little help here, as an old Illusion player I noticed this game and I wanted to give it a try, so I downloaded the Nutaku version here and bought the Steam version + the R18 patch on their site because I wanted to support after trying the version on the thread. Based on what you are saying this game has a lot of content in the japan version not released in the international so I tried to download the japan version from a torrent on pastebin which someone posted and I got a 1.0 version with a 1.03 patch and it works but I cannot find a way for a machine translator to work, everytime there are tons of errors in the console and the game freezes at some point when loading textures so can anyone help me with Sybaris and all that sorta of things? I like this game very much and I wanted to try all the DLCs but of course with machine translation or it is useless, I saw someone pointing a 77Gb torrent with all included, can you good soul share that?

PS: just wanted to say that I care nothing about the mods or the previous game, I was just looking for the vanilla COM 3D2 with all the mods

Last edited:

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Try to find the censorship answers here

the instructions arent very clear not sure if its due to google translate

"All plugins, like a plugin for censorship removal, a plugin for additional sliders in the editor, etc. shove COM3D2 \ Sybaris \ UnityInjector here. It remains to download this very plug-in for censorship removal, be patient a bit more."

it has no information on where com3d2 is located i looked for it in the file with the exe and the other content with it and is the kiss folder. im assuming that this is prob for the regular com3d2 and not its a night magic

kenntwohlkei

Oct 21, 2017
So, durrr would it be possible to install DLC for added personalities in the Nutako version from page 1 of this thread? I ask because it works so well, and added personalities is all I strive for

12qwer34

Jun 15, 2018
So, durrr would it be possible to install DLC for added personalities in the Nutako version from page 1 of this thread? I ask because it works so well, and added personalities is all I strive for
I believe that they're still working on updates for the game, and that DLC's/updates for the english version will still lag behind the Japanese version (like ver1.09+GLPDLC01 versus ver1.49+GLPDLC02+Tons more small DLCs). I believe they do include a good handful of extra personalities in those.

That being said, for Japanese COM3D2, you can apparently get 3 more personalities if you have CM3D2 installed alongside a save past it's tutorial, or rather after you get the three main personalities in it. I don't think it applies for the versions on the main page, since there's no official English version of CM3D2 that I know of, and all of the ones on the front page are either Steam censored or Nutaku's official English version.

olow1

Jun 9, 2020
Why do i have to download some weird launcher that have 10 GB?

also how much GB is the game itself?

Last edited:

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
it seems like people need to understand that what ever mods /plugins here would not work with the latest versions of the game. they literally release an update every Friday for the past 52 weeks if i am not mistaken. and i doubt the translators and uncensor works too if they are looking for the latest updates.

search [COM3D2] Custom Order Maid 3D2 Modpack R3.2 in for a proper explainantion.

for those looking for the complete game with the latest update as of yesterday (16 hrs ago) search
Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition (Custom Maid 3D 2, Custom Order Maid 3D 2, and all DLC) in sukebei.

its a whopping 150+ gb so be warned. haven't tried Modpack R3.2 on it yet so i wouldnt know if it still work. anyone looking to test it out kindly feed back on this thread.

thanks.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
what about for the official english version that has only 4 personalities??? i guess people jump into the japanese version instead.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
There is no complete JP repack because it would be pointless to make. The needed componenents are updated individually and nobody is insane to upload a 150GB torrent every time a new dlc comes out.
What you have so far:
- - Summer 2020 Edition. Has both CM3D2 1.66 and COM3D2 1.49 complete with all their DLC up to 03/07/2020
- An easy to install that has everything you need. Translation, many uncensored skins, plugins, body+clothing mods and some presets.
- A to help you install and setup everything
If you do everything right and don't skip any steps the end result will be the ultimate version of the game
its a whopping 150+ gb so be warned. haven't tried Modpack R3.2 on it yet so i wouldnt know if it still work. anyone looking to test it out kindly feed back on this thread.
The mods work, no problem, although some GP faces from R3.2 are broken now. Most of them are fixed in R3.3.
The R3.2 AIO is broken since update 1.48. You need to download BepInEx AIO R3.3 from the Gdrive links (see the guide, Step 3) or use latest CMI from discord. Be warned that CMI lacks some plugins that some mods rely on such as NPRshader.
Modpack R3.3 is kinda ready but it's nothing to write home about. This past month didn't bring that much content worth adding. I'd rather wait until the end of the month and see what else pops up. Probably more fixes and updates.
In the meantime if you've used R3.2 and have any suggestions or requests for R3.3 now would be a good time to ask me in private. What do you think the modpack needs more of? I'm talking about generic stuff not character presets. Search discord for those. If you want to beta test Modpack R3.3 I can wrap it up and send you a dl link in private. I could use some feedback from people who know what they're doing.

Reactions: Saburo. M

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
Just curious but why would you want the jp version over the one that is in this thread?
sorry for taking forever to reply, i simple want to custom make the game , al the dress and stuff is just a ton of things to load that i dont need, aside other stuff, having a default vanilla i could install only what i want and it should load and works better.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
What's the difference between this game and
Custom Maid 3D 2
CM3D2: You start with only one maid, and there is not many things and only have Japanese ver.

COM3D2: You start with 3 maids (3 personalitys), and this version have a sub-history events exclusive and better traduction because this version have a steam version and nutaku version.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes