Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Seems complicated to find mods compatibles with Nutaku with installation guides, well game itself is also great as it is. :p

monnyja

Oct 12, 2017
Can we use Japanese DLC for this Eng Version ?
After I try to install all JP dlc without overwrite file.
It's seem can't play eng ver anymore, When open it just show black windows only.

Last edited:

nightsensual69

Jan 30, 2019
Downloaded custom order maid 3D2 version 1.49 the Japanese version from the sukebei torrent. A lot of things to do that my brain cannot cope with the choices. However be warned, the whole thing is around 77 GB.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Can I get someone to guide me on installing the uncensor patch? The install instructions are lacking information on how to deal with all the downloads and patches or anything really. Thanks.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
i dowloaded the 11GB version of the game . do i need to also dowload the DLC , Bonus content and the UNCENSOR path ? or it already include in the 11GB version ? help pls , tks alot

12qwer34

Jun 15, 2018
By 11 gig version you mean the Nutaku version, then yeah you need to download the other stuff. DLC in this game operates in separate files containing an update.exe that will let you install the files into the base/'full' game.

Also with a dumb question, how do I trigger arousal mode for 200 Arousal/300 Sensual in the Yotogi/H-scene section? Space bar doesn't work like it does for the auto-perfect mechanic in the dance section, so what key is it binded to?

Reactions: SargonSmith

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
Can you transfer the yotogi/skill of CM3D2 DLC to COM3D2?

I still don't know the difference between yotogi and skill here :unsure::unsure:

This game have so much content and yet so little information, or it's just me being lazy.

Last edited:

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
hi guys , here a dumb question . can the cencor on the "pussy" can be remove ? or only the cencor on bra and panty can be remove ? tks alot

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes