Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

H00gl

Apr 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me, what is the difference between the Nutaku version and the Steam version and if I can get the DLC for either version (if I buy the Nutaku version, can I still get the Nekopara dlc for it)?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Can someone please tell me what is the difference between the 4.9 GB mail file and the 18+ Nutaku 11GB file? Thanks a bunch! :)

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Hello! I'd also like to hear an explanation about the difference between the nutaku and the steam version, as well as which download differs in what exactly.
Sorry and thank you in advance for the trouble! ^^

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
Hello! I'd also like to hear an explanation about the difference between the nutaku and the steam version, as well as which download differs in what exactly.
Sorry and thank you in advance for the trouble! ^^
Hi! Can someone please tell me what is the difference between the 4.9 GB mail file and the 18+ Nutaku 11GB file? Thanks a bunch! :)
Steam = R-12 Version aka. no sex involved
Nutaku = International Version = steam version + sex scenes. Think of it as R-18 patched.

And considering all the DLC. Each week a new dlc pack comes out. If you want to have a complete version as of right now, be patient, I am sure inlolzwetrust will update a proper guide since a new 155GB-"repack" is just walking around the internet for a complete version. (155 (!!!!) GB!!!!)

I am really tempted to download the game myself cuz all this research is making everything considering this game quite impressive.

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
Can somebody give me a dumb version of how to install this? I followed the other installation process
1. Download this
2. Download something in google drive
3. Paste it to this game

But it seems that the game lacks all of the DLC.

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
do i need to install 18+ version in the full game?
no just download the nutaku version. that's it

Can somebody give me a dumb version of how to install this? I followed the other installation process
1. Download this
2. Download something in google drive
3. Paste it to this game

But it seems that the game lacks all of the DLC.
yeah tough luck with the dlc. There are many pastebins with the dlc where you can pick and choose which one you want and then install them individually.
I'd recommend downloading the nutaku version and if you like the game get the japanese full all inclusive 155gb package.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
no just download the nutaku version. that's it

yeah tough luck with the dlc. There are many pastebins with the dlc where you can pick and choose which one you want and then install them individually.
I'd recommend downloading the nutaku version and if you like the game get the japanese full all inclusive 155gb package.
Hi ! Do you know if the japanese full game is able to run with any uncensor patch ?

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
its impossible to download 11gb without mega can anyone add mega for it?
mega has a 10gb hardcap iirc so you have to download the steam version and the nutaku patch individually.
The nutaku patch is here:

Here is what I did to get started:
1. Open the ISO in win10 (double click it, and then open the drive it mounted to, don't run the exe)
2. Open the darksiders.bin file with 7zip
3. Copy the com3d2inm folder to where ever you want it (I put it on my desktop)
4. Grab the DLC from Google Drive
5. Extract the large one and replace the files (exclude replacing the exe's)
6. Grab the sybaris from: and copy them over
7. Run COM3D2x64.exe and enjoy, if the autotranslate errors bother you just disable the plugin.

I didn't need to crack it or anything...
Hi ! Do you know if the japanese full game is able to run with any uncensor patch ?
I never played this game, but i am quite positive that a 155GB Repack (albeit it's technically 2 games) does have an uncensor mod.
The past few days I've been reading up on this game and holy shit. It has like a decade of modding support. It's the Skyrim of hentai games....

Does installing the DLC bring the game version up to 1480 for Maid Fiddler compatibility?
Oh I did not read that question. The Nutaku version is the International Version which only goes to 1.05.
To get the 1.48 you need the japaneses Version, so no. The DLC does not bring the game to 1.48

• Angry
Reactions: Happy Potter

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
First off I'm really thankful to all the uploaders, but what's the point of having a universal "Install Instruction" part of the format, when it just gets copied? What the fuck is a Nutaku version? Does Full mean the DLC and all the extra stuff is included?
What about the 18+ patch?

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
does the DLC GP01 includes the 4th personality girl?
No, it does not.
You can find her and more DLC here:
But sadly it seems updates to this list stopped after kiss's facebook post about piracy.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Probably a naive question and I'm sure it has been asked before but I couldn't find much related to it via search... is there any version of the game floating around with pre-applied uncensor and translation? (even if it's mtl)

I don't mind manually having to install all the DLCs I want/need to have, I know that's what I'm in for whenever I have the urge to play this kind of game (unless I DL one of those 100GB+ packs which I honestly just don't want to), but if I have to diddle with sybaris and all that nonsense, I go cross-eyed real quick and end up fudging my intalls 9 out of 10 times. Given how long the installation process for this game usually is, I'd rather it not take longer than it has to, so having that headache taken care of in advance would really help me out.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes