Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Pretty sure this game has only 2 dlcs, don't confuse it with the game without the O.
(Granted with extra work pretty sure good portion of the dlcs of the other game work here).
Nah there are tons of dlc on this one as well, there is the extra personality, GP-01 which adds a bunch of extra ways to interact with the base personalities, the dlc used to add everything from GP-01 to the new personality, like 8 different additional sex event packs, numerous outfit dlcs and more. All of which are all sold separately. And that's just including the dlc available for the english version. If you include all the japanese stuff it just goes way over the top. Trust me, I have been watching this page pretty closely for a while now, grabbing up anything that is added to the pastebin a few pages back. And everything I listed is for this one specifically, not for the first one.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Nah there are tons of dlc on this one as well, there is the extra personality, GP-01 which adds a bunch of extra ways to interact with the base personalities, the dlc used to add everything from GP-01 to the new personality, like 8 different additional sex event packs, numerous outfit dlcs and more. All of which are all sold separately. And that's just including the dlc available for the english version. If you include all the japanese stuff it just goes way over the top. Trust me, I have been watching this page pretty closely for a while now, grabbing up anything that is added to the pastebin a few pages back. And everything I listed is for this one specifically, not for the first one.
O odd and that sucks, I was just going off their site or a site I saw of theirs and it only had 2; 1 with like dancing and a few personalities and 1 that added a new maid gal.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
O odd and that sucks, I was just going off their site or a site I saw of theirs and it only had 2; 1 with like dancing and a few personalities and 1 that added a new maid gal.
Yeah, even going the legal route to get all the dlc is kinda a pain, since there are like 3 different websites they use to sell it and if you go to the wrong one then you wont see all of it. You were probably looking at the page for the version that has had all the sex stuff removed from the game. If you download the 18+ version of the game and allow it to connect to the internet then the launcher should have a link to the store that has everything available for this version of the game as well as news about which dlc is going to be translated next.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Holy shit i was waiting for this and the other custom maid to be completely finished to download but i guess that was a complete mistake. where and what do i even begin to download to get a translated and uncen ver. with dlc?

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
"NTR Block" god heard us and blessed us !!
BTW even if you don't like NTR (I can't stand it personally) it is still best to play this with the NTR block turned off if you like group sex at all. NTR block also blocks any MMF or swapping interactions and even with it turned off the game gives you the absolute choice if you want other guys to have sex with your girls or not. For all maids, generic and story-based, when their training is done you can decide if they are going to be available for guests to use sexually or not. Furthermore, when a main story event that includes NTR starts it makes it very clear that is what is going to happen if you don't step in and gives you the option to send away the guy before he can do anything to your girls.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Are there all the personalities in this Nutaku version? I stopped playing the english version just because of that and the translated version is too damn hard to play

LEET

May 29, 2017
Having looked through the search for an answer, I wasn't able to figure out how to apply that Uncensor patch. Also, I was trying to find some characters that I commonly see on pixiv but I'm not sure where to find the mods people used to make them.

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
BTW even if you don't like NTR (I can't stand it personally) it is still best to play this with the NTR block turned off if you like group sex at all. NTR block also blocks any MMF or swapping interactions and even with it turned off the game gives you the absolute choice if you want other guys to have sex with your girls or not. For all maids, generic and story-based, when their training is done you can decide if they are going to be available for guests to use sexually or not. Furthermore, when a main story event that includes NTR starts it makes it very clear that is what is going to happen if you don't step in and gives you the option to send away the guy before he can do anything to your girls.
I understand that and i would do it (turn off and take care) if me and my bad english didn't get fooled every time (in cmd1 it take me more than 10 time to understand that it was another man who took advantage of my maid...)

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone post an updated guide to install the uncensor patch for the nutaku version, please?
Because my folder doesn't look like that at all o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E: Also, the dlc's would be reeealy nice to get :D

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
so can someone explain difference between this one and the other Custom Maid 3D2 on the website? Is Final Nutaku version is standalone, or is it just a combination of different mods?

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
Here:
People at Anime-Sharing put this up. It has torrent for the main game, technical FAQ, modding guide, DLC lists and download links, translation, uncensor patch, and everything else.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes