Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
Probably a naive question and I'm sure it has been asked before but I couldn't find much related to it via search... is there any version of the game floating around with pre-applied uncensor and translation? (even if it's mtl)
English version of the game- no, afaik no pack for nutaku/steam, mostly cuz people are not interested in international version due to lack of content and due to japanese version existing before with huge amounts of mods. (and dlc being much more accessible)

Japanese version - in short: no, BUT, there is a very easy tutorial by inlolzwetrust on how to install and translate all of the dlc and get all the content, including best mods, in the fewest steps possible. You can find guide and links here:
By using his mods you will get base story of the game with official kiss translation, while the rest of the game will be machine translated automaticly while u play (u will need internet conntection).
All credit goes to inlolzwetrust, who hangs around here also and did a great job with his repacks. (y)

I would recomend waiting a few days before going for a download if you are interested in Jap version, as there was an update recently and from what I understand inlolzwetrust will upload a newer version of the repack with new content.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Steam = R-12 Version aka. no sex involved
Nutaku = International Version = steam version + sex scenes. Think of it as R-18 patched.

And considering all the DLC. Each week a new dlc pack comes out. If you want to have a complete version as of right now, be patient, I am sure inlolzwetrust will update a proper guide since a new 155GB-"repack" is just walking around the internet for a complete version. (155 (!!!!) GB!!!!)

I am really tempted to download the game myself cuz all this research is making everything considering this game quite impressive.
Say what? 155 GB? Yeah no.. I am happy with lite version :p

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
Here is what I did to get started:
1. Open the ISO in win10 (double click it, and then open the drive it mounted to, don't run the exe)
2. Open the darksiders.bin file with 7zip
3. Copy the com3d2inm folder to where ever you want it (I put it on my desktop)
4. Grab the DLC from Google Drive
5. Extract the large one and replace the files (exclude replacing the exe's)
6. Grab the sybaris from: and copy them over
7. Run COM3D2x64.exe and enjoy, if the autotranslate errors bother you just disable the plugin.

I didn't need to crack it or anything...

Ahh this is the one that I followed to install this, if this is equal to nutaku version, then all I have todo is download GP01 and GP02?

And all of the DLC that I desire?

Last edited:

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Steam = R-12 Version aka. no sex involved
Nutaku = International Version = steam version + sex scenes. Think of it as R-18 patched.

And considering all the DLC. Each week a new dlc pack comes out. If you want to have a complete version as of right now, be patient, I am sure inlolzwetrust will update a proper guide since a new 155GB-"repack" is just walking around the internet for a complete version. (155 (!!!!) GB!!!!)

I am really tempted to download the game myself cuz all this research is making everything considering this game quite impressive.
I see. :O
Thank you very much for the reply! ^^
I'd like to play it with as much content as possible, but just as long as it is properly translated to English...
If you know about a big pack meeting my criteria, would you be so kind to share it with me? If not here then in dm. :)
Thank you again! ^^ <3

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
Ahh this is the one that I followed to install this, if this is equal to nutaku version, then all I have todo is download GP01 and GP02?

And all of the DLC that I desire?
Correct.

I see. :O
Thank you very much for the reply! ^^
I'd like to play it with as much content as possible, but just as long as it is properly translated to English...
If you know about a big pack meeting my criteria, would you be so kind to share it with me? If not here then in dm. :)
Thank you again! ^^ <3
As mentioned above I never played this game. I just looked it up on the internet to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
But from my understanding the nutaku version is 100% translated and the japanese version is partially translated and the rest machine translated (google translate).
EDIT: Some DLC might not be translated, since some dlc for the japanese version are also applicable for the international version. In that case the Sybaris Plugin will machine translate it, from my understanding.
Google translate is doing a very good job for understanding but the bad grammar can be very disruptive.
So if you are picky with your language, then stay away from the japanese version and just update the international version with all the stuff available. The pastebin for available dlc is in this thread somehwere.

If you don't mind machine translating (and most forums i looked up say they are sufficient) there is a fresh repack of 155 GB size (155GB VANILLA mind you) which has the entire game translated (as mentioned above: partially translated + machine translation).
You can find in on the most famous asian torrent website sukebei. It's a fresh repack from the 3rd July with all dlc and updates (for more information check out the pastebin below).
I am quite sure that if you are patient, inlolzwetrust will make an updated guide, since he made the most comprehensive repacks and guides and is still working on game repacks for the japanese version.

EDIT: That crazy son of a bitch did it. A somewhat reworked guide:
Just follow the instructions in the section: Installation. That part is comprehensive and reworked. The rest of the guide seems to be outdated/only in reference to older repacks.
Big thanks to inlolzwetrust. Consider buying him coffee or something.

If I get more free time and I can set up my VPN again I will happily torrent the game and check it out, since it has such an interesting history with the downfall of hongfire and its modding community. No better time to download the full game then now I suppose. Since it's changing so fast now is a good time to download a somewhat complete package.

Last edited:

Broken_Calculator

Jun 30, 2019
I finally reached [Lover] with Rindere, but events with her as a lover are not translated for some reason, while yotogi events have no text at all, despite having voice lines. Installed only officially translated DLCs , previously all worked well, up to this point. Can somebody say, what might be the problem and how to solve it?

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Correct.

As mentioned above I never played this game. I just looked it up on the internet to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
But from my understanding the nutaku version is 100% translated and the japanese version is partially translated and the rest machine translated (google translate).
EDIT: Some DLC might not be translated, since some dlc for the japanese version are also applicable for the international version. In that case the Sybaris Plugin will machine translate it, from my understanding.
Google translate is doing a very good job for understanding but the bad grammar can be very disruptive.
So if you are picky with your language, then stay away from the japanese version and just update the international version with all the stuff available. The pastebin for available dlc is in this thread somehwere.

If you don't mind machine translating (and most forums i looked up say they are sufficient) there is a fresh repack of 155 GB size (155GB VANILLA mind you) which has the entire game translated (as mentioned above: partially translated + machine translation).
You can find in on the most famous asian torrent website sukebei. It's a fresh repack from the 3rd July with all dlc and updates (for more information check out the pastebin below).
I am quite sure that if you are patient, inlolzwetrust will make an updated guide, since he made the most comprehensive repacks and guides and is still working on game repacks for the japanese version.

EDIT: That crazy son of a bitch did it. A somewhat reworked guide:
Just follow the instructions in the section: Installation. That part is comprehensive and reworked. The rest of the guide seems to be outdated/only in reference to older repacks.
Big thanks to inlolzwetrust. Consider buying him coffee or something.

If I get more free time and I can set up my VPN again I will happily torrent the game and check it out, since it has such an interesting history with the downfall of hongfire and its modding community. No better time to download the full game then now I suppose. Since it's changing so fast now is a good time to download a somewhat complete package.
Thank you very much again! ^^ I appreciate it! ^^

VerintheCrow

May 28, 2020
Ok, I see a bunch of different files I can download and I understand that there is a Steam version and a Nutaku version. Can I ask that someone create a list of what I need to download to get the full experience, please?

LEET

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have the little devil personality? There was one on nutaku and I was wondering if that can be shared.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so i managed to download the nutaku letsupload link but the archive has errors checksum and corrupted archive ...

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Ok, I dont want to be that guy but Fapforfun has one you can download easily and without installing shit, well besides dlc but I'm just leaving this here and I feel dirty for mentioning another hentai site.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
final nutaku mean it include all DLC?i always wanted to play this but the mass DLC to install make me give up

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Can someone who downloaded the Nutaku version post the instruction manual in English? I'm using the Japanese version and MTL doesn't touch pictures. I just want make sure there are no hidden instructions i missed and to lazy to look for them.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1594054354322.png
why was this thread on Latest updates front page if it hasn't been updated since 2019?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes