Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

haievery1

Nov 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure everyone already has the game. We were all hoping you had all the dlcs in here -> where most the mega links are dead.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
isnt there a GP01 that also cover the sweet devil girl??? thats the GP01 that we dont have
Both 'GP01' and 'Personality Pack Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil GP-01' in the pastebin have working links. What's missing is the 'Personality Pack Naturally sadistic Limited Edition'. 'The Personality Pack Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil GP-01' only works when you have both 'GP01' and the personality pack.
Basically the only thing we really need right now is the personality pack. Anything with GP01 in the name is already available in the pastebin. Or at least that's what I think, call me out if I'm wrong.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Both 'GP01' and 'Personality Pack Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil GP-01' in the pastebin have working links. What's missing is the 'Personality Pack Naturally sadistic Limited Edition'. 'The Personality Pack Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil GP-01' only works when you have both 'GP01' and the personality pack.
Basically the only thing we really need right now is the personality pack. Anything with GP01 in the name is already available in the pastebin. Or at least that's what I think, call me out if I'm wrong.
alright thanks that clears that up ill keep looking

Reactions: potatogod

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Do those links from the pastebin all work with the Nutaku version? Quite a few of them are still up

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes