Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Ok so update on the pastebin at . All the links have been taken down. Right now I have marked all the files included in this torrent with XX. Files that I have, but are not included in this torrent are marked with a ZZ.

This torrent will include update 1.6 and a working decensor. In addition to all the aforementioned files marked XX. Right now it stands at roughly 25 gb so I will zip it into pieces, then unzip. Make sure the unzipped file works, and upload it so Common_faults can torrent it.
thanks man :D

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Sounds great, it's bizarre how hard the devs themselves have made it to even buy all the content available

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Currently Looking anyone interested in contributing these DLC:

Message me directly if your interested in purchasing any of these dlcs posted above and i will give something in exchange from my storage space which contains downloadable content "not" listed above and all DLCs from day 1. 126 new Complete/bundle Set DLCs recently added from old pastebin.

Last edited:

Finnius

Donor
Jul 4, 2020
question: I have all the old addons/Denkigai/Yotogi class/personality packs/store items/etc.etc from Custom Maid 3D2...are those compatible with Custom Order Maid 3D2?

edit: i see lolz post where he has all dlc in 1 torrent...guess my stuff might not be needed...but i can look thru and see if i happen to have anything unique that is not in his torrent.

Last edited:

Finnius

Donor
Jul 4, 2020
If you guys could...could you list ANY and ALL dlc (costumes, items, whatever) that you all currently are needing from CM3D2 and i can go thru my folder...rar them up...and share what i have...i DO NOT mind sharing...

my CM3D2 folder is 92gigs ....im sure i have SOMETHING that is not currently available

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
The only thing that I can't really find is the Sweet Little Devil DLC, managed to pick up most the english event expansions and I'm not too bothered about all the clothing/hair/whatever micro-dlcs. I swear KISS is worse than bloody Paradox for DLC policy

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
[Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set]

Google Drive
This DLC and other two post at bottom are for JP version the updater for each file isn't even for custom order maid 3d2 this for custom maid 3d2.

i checked installer
AppName=カスタムメイド3D2
Registry1=カスタムメイド3D2
AppExe=CM3D2.exe
Category=プラグイン

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Currently Looking anyone interested in contributing these DLC:

[Date Costume Set Spring 2020 +Lovely girly Costume Set]
[Date Pack winter 2019 +Happy Date Costume Set]
[Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set]
[Denkigai-fair 2018 Winter Item set +Maid Costume Set]
[DLC Set Vol.10]
[DLC Set Vol.11]
[-F&C.FC02- PIA3 Costume Set]
[-F&C -Suigetsu Costume Set-]
[Fancy Flower costume set]
[Idol Costume Set]
[Kanotsuku 2 FullSet +Summer Season Costume Set]
[KISS Event 2017 March Item Set +Cosplay Costume Set]
[Happy Wedding Costume Set]
[Sexy Sweet little devil costume set]
[Sports Uniform Costume Set]
[Yotogi Class Vol.7 +Cute and Sexy Costume Set]

Message me if your interested in purchasing any of these dlcs posted above and I will be giving them a link to my personal storage space which contains downloadable content not listed above and all DLCs from day 1. 9 new DLCs recently added .

As for all old links that are currently down we are still discussing what to do about it.
I have Date Pack Winter 2019 without the costume set. Any interest in that?

formfatale1

Jan 9, 2020
I have most dlcs and almost every yotogi pack for the eng ver, along with gp01, some maids from and costumes from the jap ver, translators, uncensors, etc, and I haven't had any bugs or crashes after fixing everything thus far.

I've seen that I can straight up just upload my entire com3d2inm game folder somewhere and someone could download the whole thing and effectively skip the entire gp01, personality, compatibility packs, uncensors, and language packs installations.

Anyone have anywhere I can upload it?
This offer is still up, if anyone's interested. I have the sweet devil dlc too. I just don't know where to upload the entire games folder, as it's god damn gigantic.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes