Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Arches

Oct 24, 2018
Is there a way to get the dlc for the japanese version? All the pastebin with the links to them are down.

Evilzeus84

Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys.

Am thinking about downloading this one, but can anyone tell me what's the difference between the Win version and the Win (+18 Nutaku version)?

Also the bonus Nutaku version, can anyone tell me what's the content on that one?

One more question, if I downloaded +18 Nutaku Version, do I still need to get the uncensored patch?

Thanks in advance for the great game!

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
about the torrent?? why is it on 1 whole rar instead of seperated by folders??? also if there a new dlc, will you add those into that rar?? ty for the torrent

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
alright i have come to a decision considering that im on this forum pretty much everyday i will be combining andhros73 and Areyouforfuckingreal dlc ill be making several backups of the files and each time a link goes down ill reupload them in the next 3 hours we will have a pretty complete set of dlc

Reactions: wyldstrykr

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
alright heres the dlcs that Areyouforfuckingreal sent me along with backups google drive and dropbox links, mediafire

_________

i have currently uploaded all links if any links go down because kiss is fast at it message me and it will go back up :D 820386_DLC.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
about the torrent?? why is it on 1 whole rar instead of seperated by folders??? also if there a new dlc, will you add those into that rar?? ty for the torrent
as for the dlc question if i recieve any more files i plan on updating them yea but that all depends if anyone sends me any
i ofcourse will credit people

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i mean when you received another dlc, will you eXtract the rar file, add those dlcs and compressed it again then reupdate the links/torrents or add a new torrent/links for that dlc alone??

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Why don't you just create a folder and share the link for it? You compress every dlc individually and add them to that folder instead of reuploading a 8GB+ rar file every time you add a new dlc.

Deleted member 1322027

Mar 24, 2019
Why don't you just create a folder and share the link for it? You compress every dlc individually and add them to that folder instead of reuploading a 8GB+ rar file every time you add a new dlc.
the file i uploaded yesterday got taken down already so this is mainly a test run and quick question how do i check what dlc english version has i have andhros com3d2 but seems that com3d dlc check is inccorect

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
alright heres the dlcs that Areyouforfuckingreal sent me along with backups google drive and dropbox links, mediafire

_________

i have currently uploaded all links if any links go down because kiss is fast at it message me and it will go back up :D
Well got the MediaFire link - making new mirrors for the OP.
Others are dead already - so maybe just MF in the future?
Thanks for all your work (must have been a pain in the butt)?

Cheers

822034_820386_DLC.png

P.s. - Anyway way of finding out what these files are *decriptions, etc....

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Dr phil
Added to the OP - you should be safe now ;)

Ps. - You could make a MediaFire for the Win(+18 Nutaku Version) - if your feeling ambitious?
Think that one will go down soon-ish also?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
or you know make a torrent file the look like this:
DLC.png
that way it easy to add new dlc to the torrent and without compression

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes