Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
jesus the overview couldnt be less offensively stupid as fuck with the landlady and living with nonsense

anyhow images look real good

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
jesus the overview couldnt be less offensively stupid as fuck with the landlady and living with nonsense

anyhow images look real good
I think you didn't get the point of the game. This story is about teenagers exploring each other while they are sneaking around the authority figure of the landlady/mom.
Of course they behavior would make more sense if they were 15 yo teenagers rather than 20 yo adults, but that's the feeling I get while playing the game.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Game keeps crashing when i want to show her the pictures...any help?

tracer:

maps_red

Nov 6, 2018
Hi there
I'm stuck on 2 quests :
"Welcome Back" part 4 - I can't have more that 2/3 for helping in schoolwork
"Personal Photographer" - I read the threads and I think I'm missing the second dress, but she always wears the same one. For this one, she leaves with the red dress, but comes back with the purple one.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think what Ellaraia is trying to say is pretty clear: he's got a lot of good ideas but not enough time to implement them prior to version 0.9
I think I'm going to play this game how the dev wants me to play it, so I intend to skip the next two updates. I have no hurry :)

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
i like the rework a lot, the game is much cleaner in it`s progression, sadly the version seams to bug out at some point.

Reactions: Ellaraia

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Cutely Suspicious [v0.07.030f] [Ellaraia] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN (128 MB): - - -

anonj2

Oct 29, 2020
I just read through Ellaraia's latest dev log, and I just want to say that anyone who has ever tried to make something creative has been there.

From the dev log: "I just hope that people aren't too disappointed with the update or that they at least see the bright sparks which I do" - This game is nothing but growing bright sparks.

There's games out there with more content. There's games that are more straight forward and obvious about what to do next (not always a good thing). And there's games out there that are more of what I'm looking for from an activity / goal standpoint. There's always some way in which a creative work surrounded by countless other creative works of similar nature will be outshined. But Cutely Suspicious is still my favorite game of this style that I have experienced.

Part of me wants to dive in to this latest update for just another morsel of what I've already seen. Another part of me wants to hold off and wait, to save it for a "final" version now that I know that it's worth waiting for. Still on the fence about that.

Ellararia, if you're reading this, just keep going. At your own pace, mind you, I'm not saying "FIX EVERYTHING NOW". But being unhappy with this release just means that you know exactly what you want to change going forward, there's a lot of references to that in the dev log. The end result will be worth it to you and to your fans, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
the game tells me that jess doesnt visit sarah anymore at 15:00 i should check the bedroom, but she DOES visit always
anyone knows what to do?

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
This game needed a better foundation, and I'm glad the dev is tackling the problem. Whoever, I'll wait few next versions before playing it again. There seems to be much less content in this version. 1612968276377.png

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes