Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Anyone have changelog? Excited about the new update, even if I have to start over (I was planning to, anyways).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Will we ever be able to tame our villainous landlady ?

So far this looks pretty interesting, going to give it a go.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Totally confused. I downloaded for the first time (Ver. 0.07.030f). OK, so far, but then I downloaded the I Mod. It appears tp be Ver. 0.06.009. Tried to open, got a Exception Error. The installation instructions for the I Mod said to take the game folder an replace the one in the current DL. Did. Yep. Exception Error.

The Instructions also say relationships ect. can be changed in the "Settings Cog" (which I have yet to uncover). Could somebody please let me know what the deal is or at the very least, point out what I'm doing wrong. Thx

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
So is this still an overly complicated grindfest where you have to do exact things at exact times on exact days of the week with some points being in some arbitrary exact position? I don't even need to make this much effort organizing my own week in real life. Has it improved in this regard at all?

Reactions: Family Fun
Feb 17, 2018
The game is good and with great potential...(y) I wanted to play the game again since the release of the precedent version. I played it before the release of that version and then when new version came out, the older saves were no longer compatible. Then I thought it would happen again that the old saves would not work in future versions so I changed my mind and did not download it. Looks like I guessed right.:LOL: I will wait until the older saves will work in future versions. I don't want to start the game from the beginning when each version appears, so I'm waiting for a more stable version.:unsure:

Last edited:

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
So is this still an overly complicated grindfest where you have to do exact things at exact times on exact days of the week with some points being in some arbitrary exact position? I don't even need to make this much effort organizing my own week in real life. Has it improved in this regard at all?
Pretty much the same, but with less content.

Reactions: grgrgr5

razor1379

Dec 26, 2019
If you have a error in task 9 with Margaret try to talk to her at 22:00 on Friday and choose 2 answer. It helped me.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The incest mod is not what I'd call a patch, it's in fact a modified game and only images are missing. And since it's version 0.06.009, you can't use it with any other. If you copy it over another version, you could get working 0.06.009 (if you're lucky) or non-working game (if it conflicts with some newly added files).

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
new game from start no save

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/home/double/reading.rpy", line 79, in script call
call screen homeDoubleReading
File "game/home/double/reading.rpy", line 91, in script call
call globalCuteTalk from _call_globalCuteTalk_2
File "game/home/lounge/Cute Dani.rpy", line 30, in script call
call screen homeLoungeCuteDani
File "game/home/kitchen/dishes.rpy", line 28, in script call
call screen homeKitchenCuteDishes......................
............................................. endless line of error in code
Maaaannn with a trace back this lonnnnnnnnnngggggg, is there something in the code that is fonctionning ?????????

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes