Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

farren.yunior

Dec 18, 2019
It's a lot better now with the grind and juvenile harassment cut out, but it's very buggy and has less content than before. Still, the visuals remains top-tier

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
is the Landlady... um.. tamable.. i mean amendable to, say a little touchy sweezy?? cause maybe she is just jealous of her daughters and wants you all to herself... ya know, it could happen..

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i was just looking at 'my little katelyn' and the models look 'cutely suspicious', was this a take over and rework?

blah7777

Feb 6, 2019
Ok after reading the last two pages am i right that this is just a remake with a lote of bugs? I mean no new contend/just more blue balls and nothing else? I kinda appreciate the point of going slow for the story but enough is enough!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i was just looking at 'my little katelyn' and the models look 'cutely suspicious', was this a take over and rework?
No not a "take over" or a "rework"
It is a different game by the same dev.
Ellaraia didn't want to continue working on MyLK and started development of Cutely Suspicious.

Reactions: VN..reader

nevermour

Aug 5, 2019
The first time the i get to watch Sarah masturbate it was the viberator on the guys bed scene, the animation was sped up for me

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started, a quick suggestion; Instead playing musical chairs with the room buttons, perhaps have all the room shown, including the one you're in and just grey-out that one, or have an icon for the room you're in.

That way, the room buttons are in an order that you can quickly adjust to, rather than them bouncing around the place and having to find what room you want.

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
I hate this patch, the only good thing i can say about it is the outfit changes are nice.
this game has been filled with bugs since the first patch major game breaking bugs making it unplayable for those specific patches but i still enjoyed the game now with this horrible plot and personality changes for the characters it feels like an ugly puzzle some child tried forcing pieces where they do not fit highlighting the progressing bugs even more hell i crashed on one scene reloaded and somehow the bug didnt crash me then (i was fast forwarding/skipping through the scene after reload).

TLDR: Practically everything is bad roll back the plot and characters personalities and actually bother to give the mother plot and routes because shes nothing more then a random nag event.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes