Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/cutely-suspicious-v0-06-008-ellaraia.49381/
This is a game with great graphics, easy gameplay and 2 extremely attractive female characters, but unfortunately the game name is so it is very difficult to find the game on f95 or on google, for example, when I find the name " Cutely Suspicious "is not found on the f95 search engine, but must search as follows:" CuteS-0.06.008 "can be found @@@.
I believe you may just be doing your search incorrectly. When you click the search field in the top right of this page (where you're reading my comment), for example, you should find a couple of different options. After entering Cutely Suspicious in the search box, be sure to choose "Everywhere" from the drop-down right below where you typed. Additionally, make sure you mark the Search titles only checkbox.
Cute-S_Srch.png

When I then search doing what I've described above, there are only two results shown: one is this thread, and one is a link to an incest mod:
Cute-S_Results.png

Jan 21, 2020
I am Asian, and in my homeland I have a saying: the eye is the window of the soul, in a good game, the eyes and eyebrows of the characters in the game must be beautiful, the graphics of this game do. That, and it makes the character in the game very attractive and attractive over 90% of other vN games
90% of games in this genre are very successful and fail when the author draws the eyes like a demon, not a human, I have a few games that I arbitrarily find for us to compare easily:
A man's eyes are beautiful, but on a woman's face she looks like she's trying to fight me
1608357769829.png

And here again, look at the eyebrows, it's like two swords cutting people, and her breasts - just let your imagination fly and think of a bamboo hanging 2 papaya:eek:
1608356815004.png

And compare with these eyes see:
View attachment 946691
2 examples of failure in game graphics only, and there are many more because of the failure of game graphics, this Cutely Suspicious game is rated by me over countless other games because the author has been very successful. When creating a very real and lively character, thank you the author
And compare with these eyes and this body see:
1608357846424.png
this is the true woman's eye

Last edited:
Reactions: Suppaliliuma

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I'm, like, getting crazy: I touched her on bed with pink shirt, with robe and the morning, but still only 3 of five.
What are the other touching opportunities? 2020-12-21_02h06_04.png

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
I'm not sure what all you have for your current state in the game, but the kiss behind the counter at her store is part of the "Trading Kisses" quest (which comes after finishing the "Trading Favours" quest). If you have that, visit her at work and wait for her in the lobby (i.e., don't go behind the counter). She'll invite you to approach her, and then she'll kiss you. It's one of the 6 possible kisses for that quest. So, it doesn't matter what your / her stats are; you have to progress through the quests to get this scene.
Yeah. Like I said. It just don't happen. I decided to start the "Trading Games" quest. It begins when you alt-f4

Thanks for responding though. I'm not intending snark towards you, just frustrated by the bug.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mauro

May 3, 2017
i can't pass "together" part 5. I touched her at 15 when she's on bed, i touched her in the eveing when she's in her robe, i touched her past homework and i'm still 4/6. What can i do more?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah. Like I said. It just don't happen. I decided to start the "Trading Games" quest. It begins when you alt-f4

Thanks for responding though. I'm not intending snark towards you, just frustrated by the bug.
Sorry it hasn't worked for you. Um, I'm not sure whether you support Ellaraia or are on his Discord, but I'm sure if you reached out and shared a save (if requested) you can get some help to fix whatever's wrong in your game. Alternately, I'm sure someone here (including me) could share a save if you want to bag your own game and just try to continue on with the progress someone else has made.

Reactions: bbking42

Ascalira

Jun 8, 2017
I also can't pass "together" part 5 ... i get points for touching in the morning , in the evening in her robe , during the homework and once when she is on her bed reading or playing with her phone. makes 4 points in total ... what am i missing ? :(

Jan 21, 2020
I also can't pass "together" part 5 ... i get points for touching in the morning , in the evening in her robe , during the homework and once when she is on her bed reading or playing with her phone. makes 4 points in total ... what am i missing ? :(
me too, lost game, can't do anything else

Jan 21, 2020
me too, lost game, can't do anything else
Well I have found that walkthrough quest, at night before choosing to sleep, you choose "..." cute girl will wake up and let you hug her to sleep, in the morning you don't choose to talk to her but choose to hug her Then you can touch

Ascalira

Jun 8, 2017
Well I have found that walkthrough quest, at night before choosing to sleep, you choose "..." cute girl will wake up and let you hug her to sleep, in the morning you don't choose to talk to her but choose to hug her Then you can touch
I did touch her in the morning but I already got this point :( . Did someone passed this "together part 5" and can list all the situation where you can get a point ? there should be six in total ...

Jan 21, 2020
I have completed all of the game's quests, waiting for the new version
Sarah's heart-boosting tips: 8am you will have 3 options: 1 work to make money, 2 go to the cafe, 3 around the house, option 3 will help you spend more time with her.

Jan 21, 2020
Quest Sarah together: at night before choosing to sleep, you choose "..." cute girl will wake up and let you hug her to sleep, in the morning you don't choose to talk to her but choose to hug her Then you can touch her.

sometimes you touch her in the morning many times but still not enough 6 touches with the quest "together", you try to play again with the new game because maybe the game error @@@@, I suffered 1 time, playing newgame again is not error @@

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Quest Sarah together: at night before choosing to sleep, you choose "..." cute girl will wake up and let you hug her to sleep, in the morning you don't choose to talk to her but choose to hug her Then you can touch her.

sometimes you touch her in the morning many times but still not enough 6 touches with the quest "together", you try to play again with the new game because maybe the game error @@@@, I suffered 1 time, playing newgame again is not error @@
Thanks for the tips (y)
Unfortunately I did all those bed options and touched her multiple places. Game still showed 3/5 :(
Yeah I may have to start from scratch. Kinda don't want to tbh due to the grind. Ah well...

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
During "Together" quest I only found four scenes of Sarah masturbating, I can't find the last to progress the quest.
Also, during "The Cutest Model" the game crashes when I give the photos to Sarah.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes