Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
the mission where it says show sara the pictures i try but everytime i try it quits my game n brings up
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Cute/Pictures/Evening.jpg'>:
File "game/home/lounge/Dani telly.rpy", line 17, in script call
call screen loungeDaniTelly
can anyone help me with this?

Reactions: nnt25

thehidden

Feb 2, 2018
the mission where it says show sara the pictures i try but everytime i try it quits my game n brings up
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Cute/Pictures/Evening.jpg'>:
File "game/home/lounge/Dani telly.rpy", line 17, in script call
call screen loungeDaniTelly
install the patch

New patch link: here

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Stuck at Dani's - Buying cute underwear, nothing to buy in shop on computer. And also the last of trading kisses...

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
i have done everything cant get past the final kiss scene or the last outfit for dani theres nothing in the store im guessing this version has nomore content n the spanking part just repeats as well as the sit on lap scene..

.308 Cal

Nov 29, 2020
I'm playing 6.8 or what ever the hell it is, the question is, can you have sex with any of the damn sisters or not? This spanking crap is utter Bollocks.. I mean WTF is the point downloading an adult theme type game if all you're going to get is a kiss? I'd even settle for an old hag to suck the MC's dick, Lol..

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hello ! I have some questions:
- In the mission "Together", I'm stuck at part 9: "That went better than expected, next time I find her masturbating I should join, we've watched each other so we might as well do it together, etc." I caught her many times at different hours but MC never joins.
- In the mission "Trading kisses", I'm stuck at part 2: I should kiss her 6 times out of 8 possibilities but I only found 5.

Also, is there any mission missing? If there is, how do I get them?

Screenshot_2020-12-07 Sans titre3 png (Image PNG, 1920 × 1538 pixels) - Redimensionnée (47%).png

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
- In the mission "Together", I'm stuck at part 9: "That went better than expected, next time I find her masturbating I should join, we've watched each other so we might as well do it together, etc." I caught her many times at different hours but MC never joins.
- In the mission "Trading kisses", I'm stuck at part 2: I should kiss her 6 times out of 8 possibilities but I only found 5.

View attachment 931858
Same here.
Last kiss scene with Dani, in coffee shop, but it doesn't work for me.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I am stuck on In Her Thoughts. I have 2 out of 4 required (6 possible).

Meanwhile, I have completed everything else listed for Sarah up through The Cutest Model (Current content complete).

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017

1. Knock on the door instead of just walking in. This was mentioned previously.
2. Check the list which Ellaraia gave out, here.
3. There are additional missions, but you (mostly) need to complete the previous ones to unlock them.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes