Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

greyz

Jul 4, 2019
i'm unable to load my previous saves o pick up where I left off. Great game btw. I think its easy to follow and has the right amount of grind. Look forward to the fix and future developments.

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
Impossible to launch a new game or load previous save.
File had a prob, 63 Mo vs 1Go++
The Image file is missing

Amazzmuz16

May 12, 2020
Just added Pictures directory with missing pics in \game\images\Cute\Pictures and used any png pic with names below ;)
picsname.PNG

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
New patch link:

Should have the images. I thought when you replaced a file on MEGA the new one overtook the link, apparently not.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
New patch link: here

Should have the images. I thought when you replaced a file on MEGA the new one overtook the link, apparently not.
This doesn't seem to be a patch. Also, it's labeled 0.06.009. However I replace the files, it crashes the game (0.06.008).

Or I am just confused.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
This doesn't seem to be a patch. Also, it's labeled 0.06.009. However I replace the files, it crashes the game (0.06.008).

Or I am just confused.
It works, it's a patch for the game (CuteS-0.06.008) fixed showing photos to sarah.
Extract the patch to your desktop then go inside the folder CuteS-0.06.009p copy all the contents,
then go to the game folder CuteS-0.06.008 go inside then paste and press yes to overwrite all.

Reactions: Ellaraia

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
It works, it's a patch for the game (CuteS-0.06.008) fixed showing photos to sarah.
Extract the patch to your desktop then go inside the folder CuteS-0.06.009p copy all the contents,
then go to the game folder CuteS-0.06.008 go inside then paste and press yes to overwrite all.
That's what I did, same way I've used any patch. Treated everything as new content and replacements (except stuff like an .exe and a lib folder containing various OS files, which seemed strange to include, making me think it's an uploading mixup), but the game crashed upon opening.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
That's what I did, same way I've used any patch. Treated everything as new content and replacements (except stuff like an .exe and a lib folder containing various OS files, which seemed strange to include, making me think it's an uploading mixup), but the game crashed upon opening.
You have to copy and paste the exe and a lib folder as well (all content in patch folder) it will overwrite and merge to existing game.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
You have to copy and paste the exe and a lib folder as well (all content in patch folder) it will overwrite and merge to existing game.
I'm on a mac, so an .exe is useless. As are Linux files, etc.

In Ren'py, nearly all files that a patch would normally affect are found in the Game folder. Occasionally there'll be exceptions, a few extra files at most, but in my experience this is weird.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.06.009

"Personal Photographer"
1) I have solved it first when I have had 5 from 4 pics.
2) Aso with the new costume you can buy you have more as 4 possibilities.
3) When you have to shoot her in underwear and don´t do this you want to see her in the new costume the event reset and you have to talk again with her what do you want to do with her pics.

"Trading Kisses" is gray and not white. Enough of little kisses. So you can think it is all done and not that it is open.

Played futher with my old save using I patch.

When I use the Gallery on the pc and click on the pics after a time the Game crash.

Think it doesn´t matter what pics I use in the Gallery. Used two folders and send the traceback to your discord channel.

Reason was Dani "Personal Photographer" I get 4 from 4 and it is not solved. It is long time ago I played the Game and I thought maybe I must send her the pics and so I looked on the pc if I can do something now and used then the Gallery with the Crash guarantee.

Last edited:

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello to the author of this game when showing Sarah the pictures that the main character took of her in game this is what I get but Uncaught exception occurred of course then the game quit

Reactions: kamibell

greyz

Jul 4, 2019
I cant get past the 2/5 on together and cant buy panties. I really like the game but not sure how to proceed..

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Masturbate I get only 4 from 5 how can I solve it?

Ok have it now (for school was missing).

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes