Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for everyone's feedback. I won't reply too it all because there are many changes coming in the next update which are far better explained in dev diaries than they are in repeated comments. I am reading them all though and appreciate the input. Said dev diaries will be available to eveyone and I'll post links here when they're posted. I'm very excited about the next update and I think a lot of people's grievances will be sorted out without hindering the game. I believe there is a lot of quality changes in there and I hope everyone agrees.

If you post about an issue which a dev diary directly covers I will try to @ you when it's released. Anyway, I have a patch to make. See ya.
I don't know if this has been asked (and answered) before; once I finished the masturb quest (we both masturbated and MC touched her boob) I had a new option when helping her to with studies. After sitting on MC's lap, there was a new option to touch her boob.

After that, the masturbation quest somewhat reseted to the point of watching her masturbating again (in the quest log, the last/new points just disappeared)

Oh, and also, the option to order big sis to watch MC when he's sleeping isn't there at all, so even if I rise the thermostat and sleep naked she never get to see him :(

Reactions: Ellaraia

Arkady557

Dec 15, 2019
To Ellaraia: Game is in my opinion great although the suspicion impact on Cuties is not so clear. Thanks for making the game and improving it (yeah there are some bugs but beggars are not choosers right). Thanks again

Reactions: Ellaraia
Jun 7, 2018
There are too many complaints about how hard the game is and how hard the puzzles are and how bad the hints are! To those complaining about these things I recommend playing a QSP where the hints are usually in the dialogues (non-repeatable so you missed it you're fucked) diary/quest log usually non-existent and they are usually far larger environments with more flags that need to be triggered (the right character at the right time at the right location).
CS is not that difficult it's just buggy being a WIP. I expect things to improve in the future, including the interface and hints system (which is pretty straightforward if you ask me). Yes, I am also stuck with some quests but that does not make me moan like a cat in heat just waiting for the fix(es) or next updates (which usually come with bunch of fixes)

For those that with the missing *images/cute/pictures* folder, just create it yourself and add the following files in it: Evening.jpg, Gaming.jpg, Homework.jpg, Phone.jpg, Reading.jpg, Sleeping.jpg, Waiting.jpg. These aren't in the game folder but you can rename any old jpg. Bear in mind there are two other jpg's. It depends what pics you took. I did not take the pics in the bathroom which I can only suspect it will be Bathroom.jpg and in the laundry which could be Laundry.jpg. If you still get the error and game crashes check the lines right at the end of the traceback and it will give you the name of the file the game can't find. Or just wait for the fix :p
The bathroom jpg is called Wash.jpg

Reactions: Optimelle

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
On the discord :
Ellaraia
F95 still has thelatest. I'll post the fixes later today on Patreon and they'll probably leak out before the end of the day.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I've reached two "dead ends," and I can't tell if it is because they are bugged or incomplete.

1. "In Her Thoughts" is stuck at 2 out of 4 with 6 possible. ("Together" is fully completed. Go figure.)
2. "Personal Photographer" is stuck at 0 out of 2 with 3 possible. I can find no way to purchase panties.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Not sure if anyone needs it but here is my latest save.
Only 2 tasks uncomplete the underwear to buy for Photoshoot and it is all set up for the mutual masturbation.
Enjoy

Reactions: LemuresXL

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, and I can't seem to change that
You need to pick one Evo and focus on raising only that. Watch to see which one your actions/words raise (denoted by the color of the "+"), and if it isn't your selected Evo, roll it back and try something else. Once you've raised one Evo significantly over the others, her circle will change color to reflect the "lock in," and you can proceed from there.

Reactions: Al Catz

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Bugfix patch:

Fixes the issue with Cute's photos. Should fix the issue with buying Dani's undenrwear but I don't know because I can't replicate this issue on a new or old save.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes