Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.06.008 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
how do you do the last one?
The grind I am afraid, grind enough and you get the final masturbate scene, for me it was short skirt and no pants one.

But then is the next issue, now you can share masturbation and I can't seem to get it to work as yet?

Anyone managed the share and is their a secret to it?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The grind I am afraid, grind enough and you get the final masturbate scene, for me it was short skirt and no pants one.

But then is the next issue, now you can share masturbation and I can't seem to get it to work as yet?

You could aimlessly grind through random clicks or you could put a little thought into it, think about when she masturbates and which ones you've already done and work out what you've got to do. To each their own, I suppose.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
You could aimlessly grind through random clicks or you could put a little thought into it, think about when she masturbates and which ones you've already done and work out what you've got to do. To each their own, I suppose.
Okay then, your input would be appreciated on how do I move to masturbate together given that I have finished everything else?

... A short time later ...

You chap the door when she is masturbating in the morn, normally don't chap :)

Last edited:

xNoukeyx

Feb 4, 2018
Hallo,
Ich habe ein folgendes Problem mit 2 Quest nicht weiter kommen, weil ich schon alles so weit wie möglich ausprobiert habe. Weiß jemand was zu tun ist?

Feb 21, 2019
Ellaraia
Dont know if your the developer but can i just say what a great game this is loveing the contenet have 2 seperate play throughs going can we get some extra dani content please though as sarah seems to be further ahead thanks again

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017

I'm having the same problem. I have the mission saying I should try to do it with her, but can't seem to trigger it. She just does it on her own

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I'm having the same problem. I have the mission saying I should try to do it with her, but can't seem to trigger it. She just does it on her own
Hi

I solved it as follows ...

You CHAP the door when she is masturbating in the MORNING, normally I don't chap.

Then the next level about touching her is exactly the same I found and got that the next day.

Hope that helps?

If not can post a save, It is all complete now and ready for the next update.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes