Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Obviously I'm thick, since no one else seems to have this problem. Can't figure out how to go to my own bed, sleep, and end the day.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Obviously I'm thick, since no one else seems to have this problem. Can't figure out how to go to my own bed, sleep, and end the day.
F95Help.png

Your bedroom is the room with the big red bed (As shown by the Red Arrow)

The icon in the far right bottom corner (As shown by the Black Arrow) is the Nap/Sleep button.

If this doesn't work then maybe you are experiencing a bug of some kind.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, I seem to have a problem with "My Girl" quest. Sarah says, that she is in trouble for sleeping during class and mc supposed to answer the phone, but I can't find the way to do that. Anyone know what to do? Where and at what time this event is supposed to trigger? The phone icon has been inactive from the very beginning, so I assume it's normal and is unlocked when specific conditions are met.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Okay, I seem to have a problem with "My Girl" quest. Sarah says, that she is in trouble for sleeping during class and mc supposed to answer the phone, but I can't find the way to do that. Anyone know what to do? Where and at what time this event is supposed to trigger? The phone icon has been inactive from the very beginning, so I assume it's normal and is unlocked when specific conditions are met.
You have to take programming class for the phone to work.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You have to take programming class for the phone to work.
Well then... I feel stupid now :unsure: . Thanks for the answer.

Great game, by the way. The lack of interactions with "landlady" seems a bit weird and I'm not talking about anything sexual, since I searched the thread and found your opinion on that matter.
But it's a nice experience, slow burn, kinda grindy, but overall enjoyable.
And thanks for being active here, it's really nice of you.

• Love
Reactions: Ellaraia

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
"images/Cute/Pictures/" folder missing from my game and I see others had the same problem... can anyone check if they have the same issue or if they have it in their game. I downloaded the NOPY link.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
So, for some reason I can't finish Trading Favors. I'm sitting at 3 out of 5. Can't get the TV-related orders to trigger. Got the massage, got the panties, got the night peep.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So, for some reason I can't finish Trading Favors. I'm sitting at 3 out of 5. Can't get the TV-related orders to trigger. Got the massage, got the panties, got the night peep.
You should be able to call her over if you watch TV in the lounge while she's in her bedroom.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes