Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I've got a reproduceable crash when I ask Dani "what are you watching?"

Traceback & autosave attached.

[edit]

Another crash when I use the pager in the "Black & White", "Normal Underwear 1" or "Purple 1" gallery on the computer
Yeah, I wouldn't touch the computer galleries right now, they're a mess. I'm going to make photoshoots more structured and then the gallery will be much easier for me to keep nice and bug free.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
thanks for posting! my five cents, I would try to keep it simple. I would really focus on the story development with each character, keep that rather linear but change pics and dialogues for each route (love/sub etc). Advantage of this setup is, that your time is mostly dedicated to the parts of the game we will eventually see. if you have a super elaborate evo system, and spend time on all these fancy story branches most players won't ever actually play means they will assume your game is much shorter than it actually is.

Plus, too many branches will make dating both girls at once (threesomes, yeah!) much more complicated for you to handle, which I believe most players are hoping for. Personally I don't like having to save at crucial points of time just to play the second route, I like games where routes are not fixed but flexible, so if you treat a girl a certain way at some point a well know scene changes.
I've never really liked stories with many (small) branching paths. If stories want to branch, I prefer having it done early and obviously, with branches that are so different, that I can play both. I honestly like it more when there's one route, so content is produced faster.
For your game though, I imagine you have fans that will be disappointed if their "route" for a girl is gone. A compromise could be that you do the "love" route for Cute, and the "dom" path for Dani.
My current plan has some of the evos simplified a little, mainly on Cute's end. The early game will be about learning about the girls while making a decent amount of decisions which will culminate in an event unique to the evo you got.
I want the storylines to be more focused (definitely not super branchy and complex) as I think they got lost in the content rush so I'll be splitting off some stuff into an event gallery, making them cool little extras for people who want more stuff. The storylines will each be about their story only and some of the progression requirements will be relaxed. These main storylines will be the same for each evo but some of the side content you unlock and some of the options you have will vary for different evos though I'll be better about hiding unavailable options for your evo. Also, Dani's story will be much better with the addition of her friend.

I wrote this last night but fell asleep.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
every time Dani returns from work (regardless if I join her or not) she is mad at me again, even though it was still ok in the morning. there the bug happens. I assume it is because as you have explained I don't have a clear EVO with her.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
every time Dani returns from work (regardless if I join her or not) she is mad at me again, even though it was still ok in the morning. there the bug happens. I assume it is because as you have explained I don't have a clear EVO with her.
I'll take a look at the code, thanks.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 873423 View attachment 873424 View attachment 873422
How do I complete these tasks? I follow them throughout the day for a week and no new options have came out.

1: Bath, Washing, Laundry, Telly in her room, on her phone, dressing for work, asleep, dressing for party (1 for each outfit).

2: Massage her, Cover for her at work, Help her out after entering on her dressing, Help her out when she's watchign telly in the lounge, Help her out when she's on her phone.

3: Join when she's reading and touch her boob, join in the evening and touch her boob, post-homework touch her boob (requires low horniness), Sit with her (same interaction where you can kiss her) and touch her boob when she's on her phone or reading.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.05.015 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
put incest tag man, i randomly cliked this game and i was pleased that it had incest, people search games by tags, they will miss this, probably why its not so popular

donvdp

Aug 4, 2018
First of all thanks for your content. it was fun at first and ive managed to play it all day today. But that said i feel this could be approved uppon with the current content. so i humbly present my findings. note that this reflects how i feel about it and that others might not agree with me on this. i just want to give my honest feedback!

Currently:
Sarah
- love:56,8
- Slave: 56,5
- Pet: 45.98

Dani
- lust: 21.425
- Slave: 27.55
- Dom: 48.35

There have been no sexual scenes appart from mastrubation and some clothed spanking. There seems to be allot of bugs and inconsistencys withing the chronological events that happen in 1 day, and also there is too little content to make this a good playable storyline, because i feel that its just the events are stretched too far appart with mindless repeatable tasks. I would give this a 5 out of 10.

Some honest feedback:

- Where is the 'hiding the remote' task for? ive had this option since the start of the game. it never served a purpose
- Where is the 'messing up Margrest clothes' taks for? ive had this option almost from the start of the game and it never served a purpose.
- What are the earplugs for? i can geft them to Margret but they dont seem so fullfill any type op purpose.
- Why can i get a scene where Sarah is waking up to me and is half naked without fret, and in another scene when she is dressing herself in the morning.. why is she too shy to give me a hug when i enter the room?
- there seems to be a stats balance for both the females, at a tipping point they switch from being 'into me' or distant. This tipping point is noticed when the background of there potrait changes color (sorry i have no beter way of describing this). It feels very unnatural that the girls allow me to do more stuff with them when there potrait is colored, then when it changes back to the white background. Because ive had this tipping point change like 6 times in a row, and the story becomes quite confusing...
- also i feel that the golden/yellow bar is harder to get down to 0 for Sarah then it is with Dani.
- The 'Dom' tricked me at first, because in the beginning of the game i thought that 'upping' this stat with allow ME to dominate Dani, but in fact it turned out the other way arround, this was also a bit if a fail on my side, because im not english and didnt read / googled the terms properly. Compliment Timet <-- didnt know that would be too submit.

• Red Heart

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
First of all thanks for your content. it was fun at first and ive managed to play it all day today. But that said i feel this could be approved uppon with the current content. so i humbly present my findings. note that this reflects how i feel about it and that others might not agree with me on this. i just want to give my honest feedback!

Currently:
Sarah
- love:56,8
- Slave: 56,5
- Pet: 45.98

Dani
- lust: 21.425
- Slave: 27.55
- Dom: 48.35

There have been no sexual scenes appart from mastrubation and some clothed spanking. There seems to be allot of bugs and inconsistencys withing the chronological events that happen in 1 day, and also there is too little content to make this a good playable storyline, because i feel that its just the events are stretched too far appart with mindless repeatable tasks. I would give this a 5 out of 10.

Some honest feedback:

- Where is the 'hiding the remote' task for? ive had this option since the start of the game. it never served a purpose
- Where is the 'messing up Margrest clothes' taks for? ive had this option almost from the start of the game and it never served a purpose.
- What are the earplugs for? i can geft them to Margret but they dont seem so fullfill any type op purpose.
- Why can i get a scene where Sarah is waking up to me and is half naked without fret, and in another scene when she is dressing herself in the morning.. why is she too shy to give me a hug when i enter the room?
- there seems to be a stats balance for both the females, at a tipping point they switch from being 'into me' or distant. This tipping point is noticed when the background of there potrait changes color (sorry i have no beter way of describing this). It feels very unnatural that the girls allow me to do more stuff with them when there potrait is colored, then when it changes back to the white background. Because ive had this tipping point change like 6 times in a row, and the story becomes quite confusing...
- also i feel that the golden/yellow bar is harder to get down to 0 for Sarah then it is with Dani.
- The 'Dom' tricked me at first, because in the beginning of the game i thought that 'upping' this stat with allow ME to dominate Dani, but in fact it turned out the other way arround, this was also a bit if a fail on my side, because im not english and didnt read / googled the terms properly. Compliment Timet <-- didnt know that would be too submit.
The tipping point is because you're not playing a focused manner and I agree this is an issue which is why it's changing in 0.07. This change will remove the white 'neutral' state after you've developed your relationships a little. It was only meant for the very beginning of the game and I agree its jarring to experience later on.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Cutely Suspicious [v0.06.008] Ellaraia

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 150 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 133 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes