3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Together is bugged.

1/6 Morning brushjob (works)
2/6 Morning dildo (works)
3/6 Afternoon pillow rubbing (works)
4/6 Afternoon Lolipop (works)
5/6 Afternoon lesson (doesn't work/point not added)
6/6 Night Fingering (works)

After getting 5 of 5, the quest neither advance nor completes.
It's odd and weird that she stops masturbating at night, on her bed with cellphone, at this point in the game.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I liked this game in a moment, has a good interface, good mechanics for a sandbox game, good details and information, but as for gameplay, the grinding is the biggest enemy of any player. I know the game is in the beginning and many things can change, doing tasks sometimes ends up being a bit complicated, you have the task information and try to follow it, but you end up getting into the grind of the game. I hope this will change, as well as the relationship with the characters, there should be an information bar on the progression of love, slave/dom and pet without having to go to options and check on Evo. Another thing, I don’t even know what it’s for, because it’s cool for you to praise the sisters, but the game will need something more than that to not get so monotome. Yes, there are two bars visible on the character that is suspicious and horniness, and I noticed that the sisters' suspicion bar is difficult to be lowered, however the MC's can be lowered. Some tasks that the MC does in the house increase the suspicion bar even if the mother is not in the house, if she is not seeing, how will she suspect something? (I mean, interact with the sisters). Anyway, I thought it very promising and I will keep an eye on future updates when it has sexual content.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I liked this game in a moment, has a good interface, good mechanics for a sandbox game, good details and information, but as for gameplay, the grinding is the biggest enemy of any player. I know the game is in the beginning and many things can change, doing tasks sometimes ends up being a bit complicated, you have the task information and try to follow it, but you end up getting into the grind of the game. I hope this will change, as well as the relationship with the characters, there should be an information bar on the progression of love, slave/dom and pet without having to go to options and check on Evo. Another thing, I don’t even know what it’s for, because it’s cool for you to praise the sisters, but the game will need something more than that to not get so monotome. Yes, there are two bars visible on the character that is suspicious and horniness, and I noticed that the sisters' suspicion bar is difficult to be lowered, however the MC's can be lowered. Some tasks that the MC does in the house increase the suspicion bar even if the mother is not in the house, if she is not seeing, how will she suspect something? (I mean, interact with the sisters). Anyway, I thought it very promising and I will keep an eye on future updates when it has sexual content.
Must agree with fellow forist, this can become a good game, but by the moment I have the feeling of being trapped in Return of the Russian Grinding.
And can't help myself of talk with the MILF everytime I can, to see if... well, if she can be softened and so on.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Together is bugged.

It's odd and weird that she stops masturbating at night, on her bed with cellphone, at this point in the game.
when happen pillow rubbing?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
A bar for evo progression would clog up the UI, look horrendous, and not really help at all. It wouldn't help because the way evo is calculated is not just in the absolute, but also relative to each other. For instance, you may only need 30 evo points to get to level 3, but if you have 31 in each then you;ll be white because you've not differentiated your relationship. And a progress bar changes the evo system from something that happens naturally as you play to something you grind for. It's like you're searching for things to grind after complaining that the game is grindy, which it isn't. It's repetitive, not grindy. The difference being that the problem is a lack of variety between gameplay goals rather than the goals themselves being the same thing over and over, which is something you actually suggest I increase when you ask that I simplify the progression system.

Your suspicion is how all 3 girls view you, not just the woman. It's how much of a creep you are in general. You can see this by the girls themselves sometimes refusing to do things because you are too much of a creep / have too much suspicious.

Reactions: granolo43

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
While the game isn't designed for incest, it will work really well. After working on the project for 4-5 months I kinda wanted to get it out so didn't have the time to *have someone* make the incest mod.
Could someone do the Incest Mod.
Would be much appreciated.

May 26, 2018
Last "Together" part does not advance even if you get 5 of 5 watching her masturbate... And yes, I have the 0.5.14 patch yet still does not advance or show completed. Any fix?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gh0styyz and Nicoed

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Together is bugged.

Does it matter which afternoon for the pillow rubbing?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Will the mother also become a part of the game? I mean not only a suspicion part. For me she is actually obsolete.
You just have to watch TV with her now and then or if she catches you, you do something else. Or have I missed something? :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes