if stTogetherWatchedReaing:
NameError: name 'stTogetherWatchedReaing' is not defined

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Known Bugs:
> Crash on Reading Masturbation
> Taming Temper broken as per usual (x2)
> Can't interact with Woman when she's reading
> UI not being hidden when required
> Spanking Dani in morning causes a crash
> Crash when Cute is doing the dishes

I'll post the patch here in about 3 hours which fixes the above.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? I dont get the paths... Too many??
They aren't paths, they're evolutions. The way you play and the decisions you make change the nature of your relationship with each girl over time. Act in a flirty way and Cute becomes your girlfriend. Act dominant annd she'll become your slave. Act somewhere in the middle with lots of cuddles and she'll become your pet. Unless you mean the storyline stages, which aren't decisions, bar a few exceptions, but are a set of possible ways to complete the stated objective.

Reactions: Daveck

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Bug fix link:

Apply to a 0.05 version of the game for fewer bugs.

Other thing awaiting thread approval.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Omik

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
On Taming Temper stage 1? Yes. The patch will be out in 3 minutes to fix it.
No

"Taming Temper" does not appear

it is in the topic "Together" that appear 2 subtopics with the number 6 and in the second, is where it appears that I must see her masturbating 5 times

I already tried the patch but it doesn't solve the problem

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
No

"Taming Temper" does not appear

it is in the topic "Together" that appear 2 subtopics with the number 6 and in the second, is where it appears that I must see her masturbating 5 times

I already tried the patch but it doesn't solve the problem
Ah, thanks. I got it. I'll upload a patch asap

Reactions: sabinonet

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Here's the patch for 0.05.014. Fixes the 'Together' progression bug. Can be applied to 0.05.013 and 0.05.012.
I was just coming to check if you had released it yet :D How expansive is the patch, does it just change how they refer to each other? Or does it work like that patch for your previous game, where it also changed backstories and such.
Looking forward to giving it a try, so I suppose I'll find out myself soon ^^

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I was just coming to check if you had released it yet:D How expansive is the patch, does it just change how they refer to each other? Or does it work like that patch for your previous game, where it also changed backstories and such.
Looking forward to giving it a try, so I suppose I'll find out myself soon ^^
I would say it alters the backstory rather than changing it completely. I tried to catch everything that doesn't make sense with them being siblings and hopefully I caught everything. Most of the files are changed with added reference to your new relationship and I tried to balance it so it's obvious you're siblings but not silly like calling each other brother and sister at the end of every sentence. I tried to have it so Cute calls you brother by default, but will use your name if you're doing something that annoys her. It's hard for me to judge how well I succeeded, hopefully I did decent. You can change what they call you in the settings cog as I know different people like different titles.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes