Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I would say it alters the backstory rather than changing it completely. I tried to catch everything that doesn't make sense with them being siblings and hopefully I caught everything. Most of the files are changed with added reference to your new relationship and I tried to balance it so it's obvious you're siblings but not silly like calling each other brother and sister at the end of every sentence. I tried to have it so Cute calls you brother by default, but will use your name if you're doing something that annoys her. It's hard for me to judge how well I succeeded, hopefully I did decent. You can change what they call you in the settings cog as I know different people like different titles.
In my opinion, the backstory and interaction between them is way more important than actually calling each other "brother" and "sister" every sentence :p Very happy to hear you tried your best to do this, will start a play-through soon. Very excited, because the lack of incest when the setting is perfect for it, was my biggest 'disappointment' with the game.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
In my opinion, the backstory and interaction between them is way more important than actually calling each other "brother" and "sister" every sentence :p Very happy to hear you tried your best to do this, will start a play-through soon. Very excited, because the lack of incest when the setting is perfect for it, was my biggest 'disappointment' with the game.
There's more I want to add in terms of extra backstory and some less-basic additions to general interactions but I'm glad to have it out there finally. Now I can build on it when I'm waiting for a render, which is nice.

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/bts/Diary/Cute - Artist in Training.rpy', 1592111483, 165) is defined twice, at game/bts/Diary/Cute - Artist in Training.rpy:3 and game/game/bts/Diary/Cute - Artist in Training.rpyc:3.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/bts/Diary/Cute - Artist in Training.rpy', 1592111483, 165) is defined twice, at game/bts/Diary/Cute - Artist in Training.rpy:3 and game/game/bts/Diary/Cute - Artist in Training.rpyc:3.
You don't put the "game" folder inside the existing game folder, you merge the two together.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty and Sharpy

stev69

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys! I'm on the fourth step of "Together". It says I need to sleep in Sarah's bed, but I don't see an option to do that anywhere. What am I missing?

Edit: Figured it out. Have to speak with her while she's sleeping!

Reactions: Ellaraia

Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
I think we need a walkthrough, or some explanation about different colors of plus signs for type of relationship. Gray plus, green plus... those ones.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Glad this game is receiving some meaningful updates. Always down for a slow burn, relationship bonding focused incest game that doesn't stupidly go straight into fucking.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I think we need a walkthrough, or some explanation about different colors of plus signs for type of relationship. Gray plus, green plus... those ones.
Press the settings cog, then help, then evolutions.

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Got about two hours into it with no ero content and then it crashed without me saving since no content had happened yet, not gonna bother I guess.

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a 7th step to Together? Installed the latest patch from #821 and managed to find all 6 scenes of the 6th step (Diary correctly indicates 6/5) but still the Red X and no message saying there isn't anything further? (Went the My Girl route if it matters)

Last edited:

nohoney

Sep 7, 2020
cant complete quest "In her thoughts", "4 out of 4 completed ... (6 possible)", last version.
also quest "Together", 5 of 5 completed required to progress

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes