Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Im stuck on that *mission*, have not done 1 out of 5 [7] can someone give me a tips or how to complete it. Im starting to rage
This one?: My efforts have been rewarded with a kiss. Now I must scheme further and put my mind toward attempting to get as many as possible.

If so: kiss her during various activities.

wkjohnson2

Nov 29, 2018
stuck on in her thoughts quest. can't get a single update on the quest. no matter how often i walk in on her. is there some pre-requisites to get her to moan my name?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
stuck on in her thoughts quest. can't get a single update on the quest. no matter how often i walk in on her. is there some pre-requisites to get her to moan my name?
You have to enter the room, not just peek. Other than that I don't think so, maybe progress other storylines first?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Update 0.05 Released!

Preview Images:
5a (1).jpg Watched.jpg 3.jpg Watch 1.jpg Kiss.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(useful for Mac and Android people)

# There will be something special posted on here later this week for people who have an interest in their siblings. I'll post it on Friday once enough people have played this update for me to know the version is solid.

Last edited:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
There will be something special posted on here later this week for people who have an interest in their siblings. I'll post it on Friday once enough people have played this update for me to know the version is solid.
Damn, I'm going to wait for this before I play the new update. Exciting news!

Reactions: Ellaraia

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Does the UI change make it any easier to understand what the colored bars mean and how you go about progressing? I tried this a few versions ago and absolutely loved the renders, but could not make much progress do to not knowing what would progress things further.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Cutely Suspicious [v0.05.012] Ellaraia

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 130 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 113 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Does the UI change make it any easier to understand what the colored bars mean and how you go about progressing? I tried this a few versions ago and absolutely loved the renders, but could not make much progress do to not knowing what would progress things further.
If you want to know what the bars mean then I suggest not skipping the tutorial.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I olso have some problem with that
I did a full run through of the Taming Temper storyline yesterday and it worked 100% on tonight's patch. I hope to never touch this storyline again. Ever.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes