Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
i think i have done all events but not 100%.
General-check
Sarah-5 events-check
Dani-4 events-check.

Any more events in this uppgrad??
Mvh Herm

Reactions: Ellaraia

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
You learn skills by taking classes, which is available on the weekends.

I'm looking into the Taming Temper bug and advise the other path if possible.

Trading Favours. Peek in room only has an effetc if you're naked. To do that: go to programming class either once or twice then use the phone icon in the top-left to change the thermostat. There are multiplee orders when you watch TV in the lounge alone and call her to you. Massages are on a massage interaction icon when you visit Dani relaxing on her bed or watching TV. You do have to gift her the book first.
During the weeends I don't have that option available, only taking pics of Dani and then walk around the city with Sarah.

Good to hear you'll look into the taming temper bug, thanks a lot.

I don't get any massage icon (I gave her the book) when I visit her while relaxing in her room :(

Oh, and on top of that, I don't get any option to sleep naked... I tried sleeping on my bed and with Sarah, but I don't get any option to do it. I'm attaching the savegame just in case it helps, and thank you for your answer in any case.

Kind regards,

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
are evening Taming Temper event in V 0.04.0013?
Sarah events=
Welcome back has 9.
Artist in training has 3.
My girl:7
In Her thoughts:2
Together:6.

mvh herm
ps like the game sir

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
When complimenting the girls and using the degrading compliments. I find it harder to use them on Dani then Sarah.

Sarah seems to be able to take the degrading compliments better then Dani. Dani gets that sad look on her face and then that makes me depressed :cry:.

Are you going to add those kinds of faces to Sarah as well to make it more realistic and tougher to say degrading compliments to her as well?

samta

Nov 5, 2017
I'm stuck at personal photographer(8/9) and trading favours(3/4). Any tips about those tasks?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm stuck at personal photographer(8/9) and trading favours(3/4). Any tips about those tasks?
Photos: 2 different party outfits. Kinda mean of me tbh.
Favours: Depends on which route you took.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
are evening Taming Temper event in V 0.04.0013?
Sarah events=
Welcome back has 9.
Artist in training has 3.
My girl:7
In Her thoughts:2
Together:6.

mvh herm
ps like the game sir
Taming Temper and My Girl are exclusive. You do one or the other.

• Sad
Reactions: Von Herman

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
When complimenting the girls and using the degrading compliments. I find it harder to use them on Dani then Sarah.

Sarah seems to be able to take the degrading compliments better then Dani. Dani gets that sad look on her face and then that makes me depressed :cry:.

Are you going to add those kinds of faces to Sarah as well to make it more realistic and tougher to say degrading compliments to her as well?
Probably.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Photos: 2 different party outfits. Kinda mean of me tbh.
Favours: Depends on which route you took.
And how she became the second Party Dress.
When she gos to the Party she has only one Dress.
And for Photoshoot she has a purple Dress.
But Purple dress is not a second party outfit.
And on the Computer are no new dresses.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
And how she became the second Party Dress.
When she gos to the Party she has only one Dress.
And for Photoshoot she has a purple Dress.
But Purple dress is not a second party outfit.
And on the Computer are no new dresses.
They should rotate as all outfits do when there are multiple. Each week she changes which one she wears.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
They should rotate as all outfits do when there are multiple. Each week she changes which one she wears.
I have try a few Weeks but nothing has changed.

Thats my Progress.
Cute 1.jpg Cute 2.jpg Cute 3.jpg Cute 5.jpg
She only wears the Red Dress.
On Computer I can only buy Alcohol and Earplugs.

In previous Version my Progress was further.
Sarah had another clothes and somethimes no panties and Dani was opener to peeking.

But in this Version I was nowhere near enough to my old progress.

What was my Problem?

Or is it a bug?

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I have try a few Weeks but nothing has changed.

Thats my Progress.
View attachment 802437 View attachment 802438 View attachment 802439 View attachment 802441
She only wears the Red Dress.
On Computer I can only buy Alcohol and Earplugs.

In previous Version my Progress was further.
Sarah had another clothes and somethimes no panties and Dani was opener to peeking.

But in this Version I was nowhere near enough to my old progress.

What was my Problem?

Or is it a bug?
Have you gotten the one where she is sleeping? Other than that: Bath, Wash, Laundry, Telly (lounge), Telly (bedroom), Relaxing (bedroom), Dressing, Dressing (party x2)

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Have you gotten the one where she is sleeping? Other than that: Bath, Wash, Laundry, Telly (lounge), Telly (bedroom), Relaxing (bedroom), Dressing, Dressing (party x2)
I have forgot the one when she sleeps in her Bedroom.^^

Ok All Quests are done except Taming Temper.

Lhooq

May 19, 2017
Aaargh. Stuck on Welcome Back 8. On Comfort route and only getting 7/9 after I swear I've done all of the hugs and joins list from the Guide, multiple times. Any way of knowing which ones are outstanding?

Also no one ever gets spanked in my game (although it's mentioned in conversation). Which is kind of disappointing. Sure we're naughty enough.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Aaargh. Stuck on Welcome Back 8. On Comfort route and only getting 7/9 after I swear I've done all of the hugs and joins list from the Guide, multiple times. Any way of knowing which ones are outstanding?

Also no one ever gets spanked in my game (although it's mentioned in conversation). Which is kind of disappointing. Sure we're naughty enough.
Welcome Back: Dressing, Waiting for School, Dishes, Hoovering Lounge, Evening, Phone, Reading, Telly lounge, Film

There are some spanks if you get the girls in trouble but I'm rendering some better ones right now.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes